NFL 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I wonder what the point spread will be.

I'm guessing Carolina will be favored somewhere around 6 points.

I feel bad for Carson Palmer. Was really pulling for him--great story, comeback player, all that. But I could tell his nerves were rattled last week.

If anybody can figure out Cam Newton, it's the Denver defense. I'm just not counting on it.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If anybody can figure out Cam Newton, it's the Denver defense. I'm just not counting on it.

There's always the Peyton Manning factor.

If the Super Bowl is going to be Peyton's last game, the Broncos might use that as some sort of inspiration or something.

Kinda like the Steelers and Jerome Bettis in 2005

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I feel bad for Carson Palmer. Was really pulling for him--great story, comeback player, all that. But I could tell his nerves were rattled last week.
He made uncharacteristic mistakes and his wrs weren't helping him much.

That's one big reason this Super Bowl shouldn't be a repeat of the last Bronco's effort. Another is the structure of the offense. It takes fewer risks. Peyton won't put up big numbers on a good day in it, but he's less likely to make mistakes that a defense can capitalize on.

Could be an interesting game.

I wonder what the point spread will be.

I'm guessing Carolina will be favored somewhere around 6 points.
It's opened as a 3.5 to 4.5 line in favor of Carolina.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
A bum neck, an old arm, and he moves like a season. :D

QB Ratings for Conference Championship week:

Cam Newton: 117.4
Peyton Manning: 90.1
Tom Brady: 56.4
Carson Palmer: 43.2

I'm just kiddin' about Manning, but I think he looks older than me, his face anyway/ He's a legend and a Hall Of Famer

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I'm just kiddin' about Manning, but I think he looks older than me, his face anyway/ He's a legend and a Hall Of Famer
I figured. The good news for Denver? New England went into the game essentially tied with Carolina and Arizona in terms of points allowed. Denver moved the ball. And Carolina scored 3 pts more than the Pats on offense, on average.

The Berean

I'm not looking forward to this Super Bowl. I live about 3/4 of a mile from Levi's Stadium. Traffic will be terrible. Though I am considering selling parking space in my driveway for $3000.

:banana:

drbrumley

I'm not looking forward to this Super Bowl. I live about 3/4 of a mile from Levi's Stadium. Traffic will be terrible. Though I am considering sell parking space in my driveway for $3000.

I'd do it......that's what happens around Ben Hill Griffen Stadium on gameday. Nothing like free enterprise.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I'm not looking forward to this Super Bowl. I live about 3/4 of a mile from Levi's Stadium. Traffic will be terrible. Though I am considering selling parking space in my driveway for $3000.

Do it! Sell a parking spot in your yard also. :greedy:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Patriots are now 0-4 all-time at Denver in the playoffs.

Tom Brady is 2-7 all-time at Denver (1 win was against Tebow)

Must be the altitude :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.