NFL 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This is not the act of a man caught in a lie.

bill_clinton_oped-300x3004.jpg

belichick22.jpg

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
But we kicked your butt in two AFC championships, that I recollect.

Yes, by cheating.

You Steelers are really the worst.

No, the Steelers have more Vince Lombardi trophies than any other team.

Fair and square and you grab your terrible towel.

Yet for some reason, almost every other NFL team has copied the towel waving that originated with the Steelers in the 70's.

One would think these teams could come up with something original instead of copying what Steeler's fans do.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
No, the Steelers have more Vince Lombardi trophies than any other team.
Which team were you on? :plain:

Yet for some reason, almost every other NFL team has copied the towel waving that originated with the Steelers in the 70's.

One would think these teams could come up with something original instead of copying what Steeler's fans do.
Because nothing says startling originality quite like waving a dyed wash towel over your head. :think:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Yes, by cheating.

:rotfl:

I suppose a blocked field goal and back up QB constitute cheating in your pathetic book.

We beat your butt fair and square twice, on your home turf. Ward cried. Deal with it.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Because nothing says startling originality quite like waving a dyed wash towel over your head. :think:

Yep, no one else thought of doing it until the Steeler's fans started doing it in 1975.

The Terrible Towel originated here, and now almost every other NFL team has copied it.

Same thing for wearing black uniforms at home. The Steelers and Raiders started it in the 70's, and now almost all NFL teams wear dark jerseys at home, with many of them wearing black jerseys at home.

I guess when you win more Super Bowls than anyone else, people will copy what you're doing.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Yep, no one else thought of doing it until the Steeler's fans started doing it in 1975.

The Terrible Towel originated here, and now almost every other NFL team has copied it.

Same thing for wearing black uniforms at home. The Steelers and Raiders started it in the 70's, and now almost all NFL teams wear dark jerseys at home, with many of them wearing black jerseys at home.

I guess when you win more Super Bowls than anyone else, people will copy what you're doing.

And I guess when you get your butt kicked crying into it is simply what you'd expect.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:rotfl:

I suppose a blocked field goal and back up QB constitute cheating in your pathetic book.

We beat your butt fair and square twice, on your home turf. Ward cried. Deal with it.

sbtrivia3s-2-web.jpg

Your Patriots are halfway there with three.

If your Patriots win next week, you'll only be two behind.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And I guess when you get your butt kicked crying into it is simply what you'd expect.

You do know that if your Patriots lose this Super Bowl they will join the Broncos as the only teams to lose FIVE Super Bowls?

That's "butt kicking and crying"

Granite

Hall of Fame
You do know that if your Patriots lose this Super Bowl they will join the Broncos as the only teams to lose FIVE Super Bowls?

That's "butt kicking and crying"

I remember Hines Ward crying on the sideline.

And I also remember your guys with bags packed before the Super Bowl.

INFLATE THIS.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ok Granite,

Some fun Patriots/Steelers facts:

Since 1994, either the Steelers and/or Patriots have participated in the AFC Championship Game 16 of the 21 times the AFC Championship Game has been played.

1994 - Steelers
1995 - Steelers
1996 - Patriots
1997 - Steelers
2001 - Steelers/Patriots
2003- Patriots
2004 - Steelers/Patriots
2005 - Steelers
2006 - Patriots
2007 - Patriots
2008 - Steelers
2010 - Steelers
2011 - Patriots
2012 - Patriots
2013 - Patriots
2014 - Patriots

Granite

Hall of Fame
Ok Granite,

Some fun Patriots/Steelers facts:

Since 1994, either the Steelers and/or Patriots have participated in the AFC Championship Game 16 of the 21 times the AFC Championship Game has been played.

1994 - Steelers
1995 - Steelers
1996 - Patriots
1997 - Steelers
2001 - Steelers/Patriots
2003- Patriots
2004 - Steelers/Patriots
2005 - Steelers
2006 - Patriots
2007 - Patriots
2008 - Steelers
2010 - Steelers
2011 - Patriots
2012 - Patriots
2013 - Patriots
2014 - Patriots

You lost and cried. At home.

Take your towel back to the mother who gave it to you.

Granite

Hall of Fame
You do know that the Steelers have won TWO Super Bowls since the last time the Patriots have won a Super Bowl?

And you lost against Green Bay.

Oh, I suppose those Giants weren't that good.

They were, flat out.

But I guess when it comes to the big game they just stop cheating?

You sucked, twice. On home turf.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
But I guess when it comes to the big game they just stop cheating?

The Patriots were caught cheating in 2007.

Therefore, they couldn't cheat against the Giants, and lost both Super Bowls to them.

Now that they were caught cheating again, their chances aren't looking good against the Seahawks.

Unless of course Belicheat can come up with a different way of cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.