Status
Not open for further replies.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Games like that make me wonder....

Which is worse?

Getting blown out from start to finish.
Or...
Losing late via terrible mistakes, and knowing you should have won.

Collapsing like that is worse, I'd think. I don't know how you get over a loss like that.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The latter. The Colts laid it all out on the field. The Packers laid down on the field. Shameful.

Collapsing like that is worse, I'd think. I don't know how you get over a loss like that.
I tend to agree with you guys but as a Bronco fan we have some Super Bowl losses that never leave your mind. :eek:

It's a close call. But yeah.... throwing it away like Green Bay did seems worse. It even made me feel bad yesterday and I'm not a Green Bay fan.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's a close call. But yeah.... throwing it away like Green Bay did seems worse. It even made me feel bad yesterday and I'm not a Green Bay fan.

Denver was not 45 points worse than San Francisco. So you could say they laid an egg. Because of a combination of things, and not just Elway. As much as I enjoy dumping it on him, it was a long way from just him. Losing Bobby Humphrey hurt badly.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Pretty silly if you ask me.

Those allegedly deflated footballs are nothing compared to what's all over the sports talk shows in Pittsburgh.

All the Steeler fan conspiracy nuts are claiming Belichick was behind Blount walking out on the Steelers, which subsequently got him cut, which then led his way back to the Patriots.

Then there are the Steeler fans taking it even further. They claim Belichick somehow had Blount go the the Steelers via free agency so Blount could learn all the Steeler's offensive plays because Belichick thought the Patriots were going to play the Steelers in the playoffs.

I kid you not, this is all they were talking about today.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Those allegedly deflated footballs are nothing compared to what's all over the sports talk shows in Pittsburgh.

All the Steeler fan conspiracy nuts are claiming Belichick was behind Blount walking out on the Steelers, which subsequently got him cut, which then led his way back to the Patriots.

Then there are the Steeler fans taking it even further. They claim Belichick somehow had Blount go the the Steelers via free agency so Blount could learn all the Steeler's offensive plays because Belichick thought the Patriots were going to play the Steelers in the playoffs.

Wow. That is next-level conspiracy theory right there.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

:chuckle:

As if Belichick would need to know the Steelers playbook to beat them. :rotfl:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
wilson and luck will be negotiating new contracts this year

will they be team friendly?

only if they want to succeed in the playoffs

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
wilson and luck will be negotiating new contracts this year

will they be team friendly?

only if they want to succeed in the playoffs

so what is a team friendly contract?

it is very simple
the more the quarterback gets
the less the team gets

2015 Quarterback cap hit Rankings

so what does this mean?
the rest of the cowboy team is limited to 105 million
if
romo gets 28 million

let's look at the cap hit rankings of the four quarterbacks playing last weekend

7 rodgers
17 brady
19 luck
40 wilson

will luck and wilson be like brady or rodgers?

Caledvwlch

Steelers fans are a special bunch. I can't really hold it against them, as the same sense of baseless entitlement permeates Patriots fandom as well, but how was Belichick able to guarantee that Blount would clear waivers?

Don't they have hockey they can be talking about right now?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You guys just can't let that go, can ya.:chuckle:

Maybe that is what the Nazi's should say to the Jews. It still happened and directly affected outcomes. He is a mediocre coach without Brady on the field.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think that's great. It's good for Denver, the Broncos, John Elway, and for Gary.

We have a winner.

Yep. Elway knows exactly what Manning will be getting. For the die hard home team fan that doesn't keep track of the other teams....Kubiak backed up Elway. Then was his offensive coordinator under Shanahan with the two Super Bowl wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.