NFL 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
NE outplayed Seattle for most of the 1st half but Seattle is right there. NE has to be very frustrated.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I want the Seahawks to kick the backsides of the NE deceivers so bad I'm about to lose it!! Cannot stand Tom Brady, his wife Gisselle Bunchon, or that cheating Belicek.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And what's with all these sentimental super bowl commercials? I keep waiting for the funny ones to air and it's all this pansy crud! :mad:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
:jawdrop: What an ending.

Why not run Lynch? Carrol will punch himself for that.

Poor form in that fight, looks like both sides.

Pats win! :banana:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
They had 2nd and goal at the 1.

They could have run Lynch three times.

He just gained 4 yards on the previous play.

Exactly. Both from a ball safety perspective and a clock burning perspective giving it to Lynch made the most sense.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
NE went from just about losing a 3rd SB on a crazy catch to winning after a goal-line pick. What a change.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
dynasty anyone ?

Here are the dynasties:

60's - Packers
70's - Steelers
80's - 49'ers
90's - Cowboys
00's - Patriots

No team has won two Super Bowls this decade, it's still up for grabs, but the Patriots have a chance to make it two decades in a row, which no other team ever did.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Exactly. Both from a ball safety perspective and a clock burning perspective giving it to Lynch made the most sense.

I couldn't understand why Belichick wasn't calling a timeout, and I still don't.

But, things worked out for him.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
I couldn't understand why Belichick wasn't calling a timeout, and I still don't.

But, things worked out for him.

Same here. He must have been really confident in his defense. Or just a major lapse in judgment. But yep, either he was proved right or he got majorly lucky.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Where's Granite?

If he had heart problems during the Ravens game, I can't imagine what the last two minutes of this game did to his heart.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Congrats to the Pats? Sort of...:idunno:

I know what you mean.

It's more or less like the Seahawks gave it to them.

However, that rookie corner that made the interception deserves some credit.

It reminded me a little of James Harrison's interception right before halftime on Kurt Warner. Both the Cardinals and Seahawks ran the same pick play, and it didn't work very well for either.

Status
Not open for further replies.