NFL 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Does what she was wearing matter?

And really, responding like that to a man would have been bad too. But it seems worse because it was to a woman.

you are treated like a lady
if
you wear a dress

you are treated like everyone else
if
you are not wearing a dress

so where is the story here?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I don't hate either team
and
this is very unusual
so
instead of picking a team that I want to lose
I am now forced to pick a team that I want to win

patriots

this one is for belichick who has already proved that a team is more important than an overpaid prima donna quarterback

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
After today, these Seahawks go down in history joining the very elite and small club of back to back. And their defense did it when the rules were stacked against them to favor the offense. And they did it in back to back Super Bowls beating Peyton Manning and Tom Brady the two best of their generation.

The Wisconsin Badgers have 6 players in the Super Bowl. In fact, the Big Ten has the most players in the Super Bowl. I guess Colin Cowherd forgot to mention it when talking about how great the Pac 12 is.

Big Ten: 29

Pac-12: 27

SEC: 25

ACC: 11

Big 12: 9

MAC: 7

AAC: 5

Ivy League, Notre Dame: 2

Click here.

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
pay attention nick

So no comment about the Big Ten having the most players in the Super Bowl, or that ND is not a part of the conference?

Today marks the 49th straight Super Bowl with a participant from the Big 33 high school all star game played between Ohio and Pennsylvania.

Since you want to talk about streaks.

And California, the most populous state in the Union has the most players in the game, which makes sense.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
you are treated like a lady
if
you wear a dress

you are treated like everyone else
if
you are not wearing a dress
:freak:

so where is the story here?

The story is that considering the past year Goodell has had it probably doesn't behoove him to get snippy with reporters, especially a woman since part of the scandal involved him going leniently on a guy who punched a woman in the face. :plain:

Is it a big story? Not by any means. But I do enjoy seeing Roger make himself look bad.

:mock: Goodell

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I don't hate either team
and
this is very unusual
so
instead of picking a team that I want to lose
I am now forced to pick a team that I want to win

patriots

this one is for belichick who has already proved that a team is more important than an overpaid prima donna quarterback
Peyton has half the guaranteed money on any given year than Tom.

Peyton: 3.6 mil guaranteed per year
Tom: 6.6 mil guaranteed per year

In fact, only 6 quarterbacks have more guaranteed money in each year of their contract than Brady: Stafford (13.8), Rogers (10.8), Ryan (8.4), Brees (8), Bradford (8.3), and Romo (6.66).

Every other quarterback is guaranteed less that Tom.

So there are contracts and there are contracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.