New Feature ALERT!!!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
TOP REPUTATIONS LIST
The TOL home page has a box on the right hand side that lists the 10 TOL members with the most reputation points.

SOTK

Mr. 5020 said:
You don't seem like you're having much fun doing this upgrade. More trouble than it was worth, maybe?

Seems like he is having fun to me! There really hasn't been that much belly aching.

julie21

Knight said:
Its fun.... but very time consuming and brain draining.
Sorry to hear about the time factor Knight...I pray it will all come together for you soon, so that you don't miss too much more quality time with the family [ I know we are 'TOL family', but not the same as the 'real' ones].
As for the 'brain drain'... knowing what you have done over the past days with this re-vamp, I have every confidence that your brain can handle it...mine would be 'mush' by now and I'd be in a state of catatonia!
Good job...and keep breathing! :)

SOTK

julie21 said:
Sorry to hear about the time factor Knight...I pray it will all come together for you soon, so that you don't miss too much more quality time with the family [ I know we are 'TOL family', but not the same as the 'real' ones].
As for the 'brain drain'... knowing what you have done over the past days with this re-vamp, I have every confidence that your brain can handle it...mine would be 'mush' by now and I'd be in a state of catatonia!
Good job...and keep breathing! :)

Hey Julie! :wave: What's happening?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight said:
Any type of note you desire!

Hint.... admin's, mods and subscribers can see the notes that are written about them. :D
glad you warned us!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION DESIGNATIONS
All new TOL users will select the religious affiliation that best describes them and this info will be viewable on every post they make just under their username. All current TOL members should update their user profile in their user CP to add their own designation.

POLITICAL SPECTRUM INDICATOR
All new TOL users will select the political spectrum indicator that best fits how they fit into the political spectrum. This info will be viewable on every post they make just under their username. All current TOL members should update their user profile in their user CP to add their own designation.

Notice my designations under my username on this post.

Last edited: