Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight said:
Thanks lucky! - Just for that.... good rep for you!

:thumb:

:chuckle:

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Poly said:
So are you on the right or the left? :D
Everyone knows Knight is on the far right, and so is that other guy in his pic. :duh:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
BillyBob said:
I noticed that there is not a 'Report Bad Post' icon on our own posts. I was thinking if there was, I could save Turbo a lot of time by reporting myself! :eek:
Check out the little red stop sign on the top right of every post.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Frank Ernest said:
ASDial-Up seems to work better for me. Larger print for the Old Guy. :D
That's what I hoping.

Our new system makes it much easier for me to add more styles (skins, looks).

Trust me.... we have only begun to explore the possibilities of this upgrade.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
See...the joke was that I could report myself and save Turbo the time of following me around and reading all my posts to see which one he should delete.....

:chuckle:

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
Knight said:
That's what I hoping.

Our new system makes it much easier for me to add more styles (skins, looks).

Trust me.... we have only begun to explore the possibilities of this upgrade.
I will have to trust you since I have not the faintest clue as to what goes on behind the screens. :darwinsm:

Feel free to award me a :duh: for this post. :D

Disclaimer: This is an honest appraisal by the Old Guy. In no way should it be construed as a blatant suck-up post. Suck-ups will be identified as follows:
SUCK-UP ALERT!

julie21

FrankiE : Disclaimer: This is an honest appraisal by the Old Guy. In no way should it be construed as a blatant suck-up post. Suck-ups will be identified as follows:
Oh Frank!...you get me every time with that 'Old Guy' ploy of yours! You have more nouse than a lot of the younger ones here! ;)...and you're always so polite with it - well, during Fellowship Week anyway! :)

Last edited:

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
julie21 said:
Oh Frank!...you get me every time with that 'Old Guy' ploy of yours! You have more nouse than a lot of the younger ones here! ;)...and you're always so polite with it - well, during Fellowship Week anyway! :)
SUCK-UP ALERT!
Why, Thank You, julie21!

You are a most kind and gracious person. :cloud9: I am sure that you are following in the Lord's Spirit. Poetically put, you are "a thing of beauty and a joy forever."