New Feature ALERT!!!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
LIST OF ALL TOL MEMBERS WHO HAVE LOGGED IN TODAY
This is a subscriber only feature. We have added a front page module which display a list of all the TOL members who have logged in today. This of course is different from the "Who's online" feature which only displays who is currently logged in. This module can be viewed from the TOL home page, bottom, middle.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Why does e4e have a different color name than everybody else? [crimson]

Also, I noticed a banned poster was logged on earlier, his name was in red. How can a person banned 2 years ago log on?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
BillyBob said:
Why does e4e have a different color name than everybody else?
Base subscribers names are in GREEN
Silver subscribers names are in SILVER-ish
And Gold subscribers names are in GOLD-ish I realize this doesn't look much like gold but it was the closest color that was visible. :)

Also, I noticed a banned poster was logged on earlier, his name was in red. How can a person banned 2 years ago log on?
Banned users can log-on, they just cant see or do much.

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Knight! You brought back the "last posted by" feature in all the lists. Good job. I wanted that to come back but didn't know how to explain it.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I'm still waiting for the links on the active page to take us to the first unread post.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
FAT SAM'S ARCADE
Subscriber only feature.
TOL has become so much more than just a internet forum. TOL is family! And after a long day of debating flaming left wingers you might want to just relax! Fat Sam's arcade is now open! Set the high score! Or challenge others to a game! Space Invaders, helicopter challenge, snake, Asteroids, Tetris are all there and more games will be added soon! FAT SAM'S ARCADE

C

cattyfan

Knight said:
FAT SAM'S ARCADE
Subscriber only feature.
TOL has become so much more than just a internet forum. TOL is family! And after a long day of debating flaming left wingers you might want to just relax! Fat Sam's arcade is now open! Set the high score! Or challenge others to a game! Space Invaders, helicopter challenge, snake, Asteroids, Tetris are all there and more games will be added soon! FAT SAM'S ARCADE

I'd forgotten how addicting these games are...

I used to have "Nintendo thumb." (I had to have hand surgery because of it...I'm not kidding.)

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
cattyfan said:
I'd forgotten how addicting these games are...

I used to have "Nintendo thumb." (I had to have hand surgery because of it...I'm not kidding.)
I remember you talking about that!

I find that keyboard games are harder on one's wrists.

SOTK

Knight said:
FAT SAM'S ARCADE
Subscriber only feature.

:noway:

Wow! An Arcade! Now that's cool! :cool:

:bannana:

SOTK

Knight said:
There has to be something to do around here when we aren't slappin' liberals around.

:idea:

How about the best of both worlds? Can you find a "Slap the Liberal around stress relief" game? :chuckle:

You know?

:box: :liberals: :eek:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
AUDIO, VIDEO AND FLASH ATTACHMENTS
Subscribers can now attach audio files (mp3, aif, aiff, wav), video files (mov, avi, mpg) and Flash files (.swf) to there messages. Files can be up to 2 megs in size. (Keep in mind the different level subscribers do have a overall attachment storage limitation of 5, 10 and 20 megs).