New experience for a muslim

Mulla Sadra

You've got the Catholic definition of a cult.

A cult is an organization that claims God has entrusted it with keeping or restoring God's truth. It makes its claims to truth not on the merits of the truths themselves but on the authority they believe God has given the organization to determine truth.

That's why I say Islam, the Catholic Church, the Mormon Church, the Watchtower Society, and a few cultic Protestant churches are cults.

Note: someone may counter that Islam is not an organization so doesn't fit the definition but it uses the same tactics as a cult nevertheless. Just try to question whether Mohammed was God's prophet in a mosque and you'll see what I mean.

I guess that note may mean me somehow, or I just like to quote and reply people.

I am not sure if English-speakers do this or not, but usually when there's a conflict about a (word) Arabic-speakers go to dictionaries (we have specific known resources to go after, especially ones that are specialized in the meanings of words within Quran -- as being the highest literature script we have in Arabic).

I went back to Dictionary.com , don't know if that's good or not, but it said Sociology meaning :

a group having a sacred ideology and a set of rites centering around their sacred symbols.
(This link)

I tried Bible dictionaries, but they didn't give any results, so I think the word didn't come up in their bibles.

Collins Dictionary, my offline dictionary, gave a [more famous] meaning :

A cult is a fairly small religious group, especially one which is considered strange.

I guess, the first is more scientific (it got "Sociology" near it, good enough......:think:).

Do you have a good resource to go after to know a more accurate meaning ? not one implied by Catholics or Muslims but a scholar/Sociologist ?

And if we do go by the meaning you wrote, it depends on how you give meaning to the second part of the definition ( It makes its claims to truth not on the merits of the truths themselves but on the authority they believe God has given the organization to determine truth. )

How can we reach "merits of the truths" so we can judge ?

Krsto

I guess that note may mean me somehow, or I just like to quote and reply people.

I am not sure if English-speakers do this or not, but usually when there's a conflict about a (word) Arabic-speakers go to dictionaries (we have specific known resources to go after, especially ones that are specialized in the meanings of words within Quran -- as being the highest literature script we have in Arabic).

I went back to Dictionary.com , don't know if that's good or not, but it said Sociology meaning :

a group having a sacred ideology and a set of rites centering around their sacred symbols.
(This link)

I tried Bible dictionaries, but they didn't give any results, so I think the word didn't come up in their bibles.

Collins Dictionary, my offline dictionary, gave a [more famous] meaning :

A cult is a fairly small religious group, especially one which is considered strange.

I guess, the first is more scientific (it got "Sociology" near it, good enough......:think:).

Do you have a good resource to go after to know a more accurate meaning ? not one implied by Catholics or Muslims but a scholar/Sociologist ?

And if we do go by the meaning you wrote, it depends on how you give meaning to the second part of the definition ( It makes its claims to truth not on the merits of the truths themselves but on the authority they believe God has given the organization to determine truth. )

How can we reach "merits of the truths" so we can judge ?

How can we? We all do. Catholics and Muslims not excepted. I was going to respond to Barbie's reply separately but I'll kill two birds with one stone by just replying here.

His reply is instructive.

Notice how he does just what I said - he makes an appeal to authority for the veracity of his beliefs. He makes this appeal based on a scripture. Now will Barbie, or any die-hard Catholic, look at that scripture about Peter being the Rock and interpret it like I do, or like Protestants in general do? Absolutely not, because they would then be contradicting their own understanding of truth which says God had to have given an institution (or a prophet, in your case) to determine the interpretation of these ancient documents. They will never interpret that passage about Peter any other way until they realize their own circular reasoning and ask themselves a question, "Is that what the Holy Spirit really meant by Peter being the Rock? Perhaps there is a better interpretation. I must ask God directly and trust him to lead me to the truth, even if I come to a different conclusion than this institution (prophet, in your case)."

How did a Catholic reach his conclusion about who should interpret the scripture? By his church's interpretation of the scripture.

Doesn't that remind you of that hilarious commercial about the babe who thought she was dating a French model? She says to this other guy (her dad?), "They can't put anything on the internet that isn't true." "Oh, where did you hear that?" And they both say at the same time, "On the internet."

So for grins let's apply this to your cult. How does a Muslim determine that Mohammed is a prophet from God sent to restore God's truth? Is he free to ask such a question in a mosque?

Mulla Sadra

How can we? We all do. Catholics and Muslims not excepted. I was going to respond to Barbie's reply separately but I'll kill two birds with one stone by just replying here.

I said "how to" not "do we".

His reply is instructive.

I thought it was more questioning, Instructors tend not to put much question marks, while I did.

Notice how he does just what I said - he makes an appeal to authority for the veracity of his beliefs. He makes this appeal based on a scripture. Now will Barbie, or any die-hard Catholic, look at that scripture about Peter being the Rock and interpret it like I do, or like Protestants in general do? Absolutely not, because they would then be contradicting their own understanding of truth which says God had to have given an institution (or a prophet, in your case) to determine the interpretation of these ancient documents. They will never interpret that passage about Peter any other way until they realize their own circular reasoning and ask themselves a question, "Is that what the Holy Spirit really meant by Peter being the Rock? Perhaps there is a better interpretation. I must ask God directly and trust him to lead me to the truth, even if I come to a different conclusion than this institution (prophet, in your case)."

Whose God ? and how can we know his judgement ? this makes everyone a cult, because if those who you didn't mention in the comment before this, aren't cult, then they are right and others are wrong by tying understanding of a case to their (church or prophet), because they are looking for GOD opinion in the case, while those are looking to PROPHET/INSTITUTION/ORGANIZATION opinion in the case being studied, which makes first more favorable.
And I ask, can you deny that it is IMPOSSIBLE to see cases with (absolute) judgement that can be God's ?
I can just come to (Peter the rock) thing and say it is just a stone and Jesus was merely telling where to put the cornerstone of a church. with no metaphors whatsoever, not meaning Peter is a saint, or not a recognition of Jesus son of God. (this as an example, because I don't even know what is Peter the rock, and I can tell you I am almost a full-ignorant in Bible (I am here first-place to add some information about it), so don't judge my way of understand the rock think, I am just pointing out that we can't reach what GOD wants so easily)

How did a Catholic reach his conclusion about who should interpret the scripture? By his church's interpretation of the scripture.

And how can a no-cult cult interpret ? do they have a special direct door to God ?

Doesn't that remind you of that hilarious commercial about the babe who thought she was dating a French model? She says to this other guy (her dad?), "They can't put anything on the internet that isn't true." "Oh, where did you hear that?" And they both say at the same time, "On the internet."

So for grins let's apply this to your cult. How does a Muslim determine that Mohammed is a prophet from God sent to restore God's truth? Is he free to ask such a question in a mosque?

You are welcome (and any muslim) in any mosque and ask about it, no one will tell you anything, but as part of the brainwashing propaganda we do in our countries, they try to give the answer before being asked aka. Children books.
But no one can say to you "Don't Ask" (and if he did you will ask anyways), because prophet-hood is considered a " root of religion " which a muslim MUST know and look into, so, they are obliged to answer especially if you ask in the clergies, because it is part of their curriculum to teach how to prove the "roots" of religion, which are 1- Monotheism and the Justice of Allah 2- Prophet-hood and Imama 3- Day of Judgement , so you can ask if there's a Allah (God) not just if Muhammad is a prophet.

I hope I wasn't Instructive.

Last edited:

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
1- I meant you are saying :
A- X is immoral
B- Everyone does X
Then : Everyone is immoral.
(Aristotelian syllogism)

I don't really agree with that, but the question of personal morality being applied to another person... :think: :nono:

Memento Mori:
Always happy to assist in those fleeting glimpses of the other side. (Not that I advocate polygamy, per se. Although I do support the Louie view of "it doesn't affect you, it doesn't matter")

That sums it best.

The way that you've accepted that and even justify it for others is slightly concerned and complicit.

To be added to that, I've sat alone with girls and no one said he's going to kill me or the girl (and if someone tried he would surely get a nice preachment from me).
Yes, we are advised (not ordered) not to be alone with other gender so such conviction is NEVER arisen, as Imam Ali says in one saying in Peak of Eloquence (If one place himself where he may be convicted, let him not blame those who may think ill of him).

:freak:

lifeisgood

And I say : All Praise be to Allah the one and only, the reason of every reason, the one the existence is under his flux, not a body nor was three parts, living never dead, not parted to be a dead part and a living one, never been materialized, never time governed him nor place, indeed he made time and place, how can he be governed under it ? He made dimensions, how can he be governed under it ?!
He chose from his worshipers those of great sport toward him, Noah and he held him over the seas, Abraham the father of Isaac and Ismael, Ismael the father of the latest, and he chosen a pure spirit for his messenger Esa son of Mary, the prophet that they held upon lies, he never told them to worship but God and never he said he's son of God, the lord praised, how can he have a son ?! but the teams after him conflicted opinions about him and lies they made up, Allah made Esa talk while he was a child,he woke dead, and cured the sick, and before they tried to torture him, his soul was lift to heavens, and never he had been touched or crucified, they say he was crucified, but Allah says not. and then Allah chosen Muhammad to be the last and the light of mercy, the greatest of prophets and the door of highest heavens, made him prophet of last days, and from his daughter shall Mahdi rise and with Esa during last days he shall fill earth with goodness and light, after it was repleted with evilness of Allah's enemies. We are ordered to wait, but not by seeing rights taken, or accepting evilness, we are waiting by defending people of right, against evil and bad, never we were ordered to force a prophecy, if prophecy is right, it is forced upon, not forced by. And Allah never made injustice, because only weak makes injustice, How can he accept murderers for a prophecy ? He accepts deeds and killing of Palestinians is not a good deed, nor is the killing of infidels who are in peace, living by. A prophecy is never forced by, but upon.

I figured that it was a lie that Muslims and Christians worship the same God.

===

Only for those really interested in learning more about Mohammed and Jesus Christ:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=PIXwGFapvcY&feature=fvwp

Mulla Sadra

I don't really agree with that,

Well, whether you agree or not, that's what you said.

but the question of personal morality being applied to another person... :think: :nono:

Basic thing in Religion, is what it says is not personal, but a society morality. that takes credibility from God of the believers.

Memento Mori:
Always happy to assist in those fleeting glimpses of the other side. (Not that I advocate polygamy, per se. Although I do support the Louie view of "it doesn't affect you, it doesn't matter")

That sums it best.

in the supposition it is a personal morality being implied to others, it sum it bests, but as a Religion, it is not even the case.
the "it doesn't affect you, it doesn't matter", is right, but the idea of Masturbation is an advice, and order for those who believe, but if it mattered, then it would be illegal and the Sharia would surely punish for it.
so if it doesn't affect society, it doesn't matter, so no one will be doing anything [about Masturbation] but preachment, or make you marry someone at best cases.
but if someone kills someone, then he's not going to only be preached. Because killing do matter and affect.
Here you get to make separation between "Fahsha'a" and "Munkar", the laws are about one of them. the other is bad, but no one is going to do anything to you about it.

:freak:

That's why you shouldn't judge our society with your society. it would be freakish.

:)

Mulla Sadra

I figured that it was a lie that Muslims and Christians worship the same God.

===

Only for those really interested in learning more about Mohammed and Jesus Christ:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=PIXwGFapvcY&feature=fvwp

And I can see you stopped talkin' now, weird you didn't do that from the time I told you, maybe you don't have anything else to do now (after too much talking) but sharing videos.....

The idea of same God, comes from the "source" of it, not the same ideology you have about God.
Which looks sanely quite apparent, because if it was (100% same same) there wouldn't be a Christian and a Muslim.
Something the pope understood brightly, but you aren't as bright as him.

lifeisgood

And I can see you stopped talkin' now, weird you didn't do that from the time I told you, maybe you don't have anything else to do now (after too much talking) but sharing videos.....

I have not stopped talkin' as you assert.

The video is very interesting, especially coming from an ex-Muslim. You would learn something from your own holy book.

Mulla Sadra

I have not stopped talkin' as you assert.

The video is very interesting, especially coming from an ex-Muslim. You would learn something from your own holy book.

Firstly, I've been into ex-Shia, ex-Sunna, ex-Muslims, ex-Christians, ex-Atheists, ex-buddhists. till I said enough, so another one, won't change that much.
And I know my belief of Esa the son of Mary, and if I got taught that from books of the greatest clerics in Islam, no ex-muslims can re-teach me my theology.

Secondly, I have no time to watch a 2 hours video, you can write the main thing about it, because I read faster than videos move.

Thirdly, I still firmly say, that you if not already stopped talking, is stopping to talk, that's only if you accept all what I said in the last comment, and think that woman have a hand in the procedure of Divorce in Islam, that Pope Urban II was imperialist***, that Islam doesn't order to kill infidels only if they stage war against Islam and that you are wrong about the "strike necks" verse and it is not about what you said, which then make me tell you (also firmly), do you have any other thing to say about Islam ?

*** and wrong in attacking, killing and stealing lands of Arab Muslims, Arab Jews and Arab Christians (but still I am asking you to tell me is Jerusalem a Jewish or Christian land in your theology).

And All praise to be to Allah, God of Noah, Abraham, Moses, Esa and Muhammad.

Mulla Sadra

It feels like you're marking my work.

I am writing a summary for reproduction in Planaria/Insects/Frogs/Humans, so I feel like a teacher all together right now.

So take it as the marks given by a lousy teacher you can knock off his head anytime you want, and he surely is waiting.

(I am sorry for giving so much "right"s and "wrong"s but I meant my opinion in them. I am really not making an effort in re-checking what I say, thats why I have to edit my posts again and again).

lifeisgood

The idea of same God, comes from the "source" of it, not the same ideology you have about God. Which looks sanely quite apparent, because if it was (100% same same) there wouldn't be a Christian and a Muslim.

I hear Muslims in the West claiming that “we ALL worship the SAME God.” You have confirmed to me that Muslims and Christians DO NOT worship the same God. And I thanked you for confirming to me what I already knew to be the truth.

Something the pope understood brightly, but you aren't as bright as him.

I am honored that you considered placing me on the same level of such a man as a pope. I will be the first one to be in accord with you that I am not as bright as the pope is. He has an awful lot of more information that I do not have and cannot touch it either.

====

This I know:

Abraham is the father of the monotheistic idea of God. Religions before Abraham had multiple gods in charge of multiple things.

Abrahamic religions mean the religion is based on the belief that there is only one God.

Judaism being the first one from around 3000 BC and continues to this day (about 5000 years old).

Christianity started around the year 0 and continues until this day (about 2000 years old).

Islam started with Mohammed around the year 610 AD and has been around for about 1400 years.

Judaism came first, then Christianity around the year 0 and then around the year 610 AD Mohammed claimed to have received revelations from the angel Gabriel. In the West we have, e.g., Joseph Smith, Mormonism, claiming to have received revelations from the angel Moroni.

Muslims in the West have been using the tactic of claiming that we worship the same God as the Jews and Christians do in order to gain legitimacy and acceptance. Muslims have been using the name of “God” in place of “Allah” in many places.

Muslims emulate Mohammed's "way" of doing things as Mohammed set the Islamic Way-Islamic Precedent (Mohammed's example):

Mohammed and his followers began to insert themselves into the community while professing their respect for local tradition and politics and would say or do “anything” to gain "their enemies" trust. Mohammed told Christians and Jews they could maintain their own faith and salvation through their own faith. This enabled tolerance of him while he worked diligently to over- power them and when he had obtained power, they simply killed them.

The allah and heaven are not the God and Heaven of the Bible.

The Quran has modified the demographics and genealogy of the Tanahk and Gospel to suite the Arab-Muslims perspective of the day.

For example:

1) The name of Amram's wife was Jochebed the daughter of Levi, who was born to Levi in Egypt; and to Amram she bore Aaron and Moses and their sister Miriam. Miriam was Moses' sister, not Holy Mother Mary.
According to the Quran, Mary, mother of Jesus, was Aaron's sister.

2) Bible - Gen 25:13-15 Abraham had 8 sons.
According to the Quran, Abraham had only 2 sons.

3) Bible - Gen 13:6-12 Abraham raised his family in Hebron, which is called El Khaleel (the friend of God) to this day.
According to the Quran Abraham raised his family in Mecca.

4) The Bible tells us in Gen 11:28 Abraham's hometown was Ur in Chalea.
According to the Quran, Abraham's hometown was Mecca.

5) The Bible tells us Abraham wandered through Haran (Gen 11:31).
According to the Quran, Abraham wandered through Arabia.

6) Abraham went to Canaan as God instructed him (Gen 12:4-6).
According to the Quran Abraham went to the Mecca Valley or Valley of Mecca.

7) The Bible states it was Isaac (Sarah's son) who Abraham was to sacrifice.
The Quran is evasive on this subject but does make the innuendo that it was Ishmael (Hagar's son).

To do a "comparative study" of Judeo-Christian belief to Islamic belief is to see clearly (because it will jump right out at you) the Quran is a very misdirected modification of the Holy Tanahk and Holy Bible.

Source(s): http://www.faithfreedom.org

Book: Islam Revealed by Dr Anis A. Shorrosh (An Arab Palestinian).

===

Here is another very interesting video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSy5grdO-Yk

lifeisgood

Firstly, I've been into ex-Shia, ex-Sunna, ex-Muslims, ex-Christians, ex-Atheists, ex-buddhists. till I said enough, so another one, won't change that much.
And I know my belief of Esa the son of Mary, and if I got taught that from books of the greatest clerics in Islam, no ex-muslims can re-teach me my theology.

Secondly, I have no time to watch a 2 hours video, you can write the main thing about it, because I read faster than videos move.

Thirdly, I still firmly say, that you if not already stopped talking, is stopping to talk, that's only if you accept all what I said in the last comment, and think that woman have a hand in the procedure of Divorce in Islam, that Pope Urban II was imperialist***, that Islam doesn't order to kill infidels only if they stage war against Islam and that you are wrong about the "strike necks" verse and it is not about what you said, which then make me tell you (also firmly), do you have any other thing to say about Islam ?

*** and wrong in attacking, killing and stealing lands of Arab Muslims, Arab Jews and Arab Christians (but still I am asking you to tell me is Jerusalem a Jewish or Christian land in your theology).

Ah, the beauty of youth!

Mulla Sadra

1) The name of Amram's wife was Jochebed the daughter of Levi, who was born to Levi in Egypt; and to Amram she bore Aaron and Moses and their sister Miriam. Miriam was Moses' sister, not Holy Mother Mary.
According to the Quran, Mary, mother of Jesus, was Aaron's sister.

Funny that this Palestinian doctor doesn't know that Quran says :

And We did certainly give Moses the Torah and followed up after him with messengers. And We gave Jesus, the son of Mary, clear proofs and supported him with the Pure Spirit. But is it [not] that every time a messenger came to you, [O Children of Israel], with what your souls did not desire, you were arrogant? And a party [of messengers] you denied and another party you killed. [2:87]

We say, that the name of her father is Umran and her brother's name's Aaron, no one said she's the sister of Moses the prophet.

And don't come tell me Her father's name's something else in your bible, because Quran is from Allah, not your bible.

the only thing you can come up with is the impossible time range, and that was answered.

I will be coming back to the others when I finish studying later.

lifeisgood

Funny that this Palestinian doctor doesn't know that Quran says :

And We did certainly give Moses the Torah and followed up after him with messengers. And We gave Jesus, the son of Mary, clear proofs and supported him with the Pure Spirit. But is it [not] that every time a messenger came to you, [O Children of Israel], with what your souls did not desire, you were arrogant? And a party [of messengers] you denied and another party you killed. [2:87]

As I imagine that the "we" above to be Muslims, the Quran is asserting "we [Muslims] certainly give Moses the Torah" when the Torah was ALREADY in place when Mohammed received his revelations. :think:

We say, that the name of her father is Umran and her brother's name's Aaron, no one said she's the sister of Moses.

So this is not true…

19.27-28 -- "Then she came to her people with him, carrying him (with her). They said: O Mary! surely you have done a strange thing. O sister of Aaron!(Arabic: Yaukh'ta haruna) Your father was not a wicked man nor was your mother unchaste"

And don't come tell me Her father's name's something else in your bible, because Quran is from Allah, not your bible.

I am sorry to be in total disaccord with you. The Quran came much, much later than the Torah, which is also part of my Bible.

the only thing you can come up with is the impossible time range, and that was answered.

Impossible only for those who do not want to believe the historicity of the events.

I will be coming back to the others when I finish studying later.

You should also incorporate in your studies, the study of the Bible comparing it with your holy book the Qur'an. You would be surprised at what you would find. In the West, we are NOT prohibited to read the Qur'an or Hadith.

Mulla Sadra

As I imagine that the "we" above to be Muslims, the Quran is asserting "we [Muslims] certainly give Moses the Torah" when the Torah was ALREADY in place when Mohammed received his revelations. :think:

That comment made me laugh for almost 5 minutes, We means Allah (God), and in Arabic pluralism means glorification, and this is used all over the Quran, but so nice of you to be so Logical.

So this is not true…

19.27-28 -- "Then she came to her people with him, carrying him (with her). They said: O Mary! surely you have done a strange thing. O sister of Aaron!(Arabic: Yaukh'ta haruna) Your father was not a wicked man nor was your mother unchaste"

Aaron in the verse is not Aaron brother of Moses, but another Aaron (named after him), if I name my son Aaron and my Daughter Maryam, would that mean that my daughter is the sister of Moses the prophet ?

I am sorry to be in total disaccord with you. The Quran came much, much later than the Torah, which is also part of my Bible.

Lousy Fallacy. I hope you said it for jokes.

Impossible only for those who do not want to believe the historicity of the events.

Are you sure you read what I said, I said that Mary the mother of Jesus IS NOT THE SISTER OF MOSES THE PROPHET. got it ?

You should also incorporate in your studies, the study of the Bible comparing it with your holy book the Qur'an. You would be surprised at what you would find. In the West, we are NOT prohibited to read the Qur'an or Hadith.

And we are NOT prohibited to read Bible or Atheists books, but you will need more than READING to understand these books, because so simply We means Allah not Muslims...!!! Something a 2 years old Arab child would notify you of easily.

I will be sure to incorporate that to my hobbies.

Don't think I forgot you previous post.

Last edited:

lifeisgood

Imagine, if you have been into ALL these things at the age of 16, all you will have accomplished when you are the age of Mohammed when he died.

And I know my belief of Jesus the son of Mary, and if I got taught that from books of the greatest clerics in Islam, no ex-muslims can re-teach me my theology.

Jesus: Son of God
Islam: Jesus (Esa/Isa) is not the Son of God, but only a prophet (Surah 4:171; Surah 9:30; Surah 10:68; Surah 17:111; Surah 18:4; Surah 19:35.88).
Bible: Jesus is the Son of God and a prophet (Mark 1:1; Luke 1:35; 22:70; John 3:18; 5:25; 20:31).

Jesus: Deity
Islam: Jesus (Esa/Isa) is just a man and not God (Surah 5:17; 75, 116; Surah 23:24).
Bible: Jesus is not only man, but God incarnate as proclaimed in the Old and New Testaments (Isaiah 9:6; John 1:1-3).

Jesus: The Cross.
Islam: Jesus (Esa/Isa) did not die on the Cross, but a phantom was killed in his place (Surah 4.157; Surah 3:55).
Bible: Jesus died on the Cross for the sins of the world (Matthew 27:50; John 19:30; Mark 15:37; Luke 23:46).

Jesus: Jesus’ purpose.
Islam: Jesus (Esa/Isa) came to deliver the message of the prophets, who were before Him. Mohammad like Jesus came to give the same message of Islam (Surah 2:136; Surah 3:84; Surah 42:13; Surah 5:46).
Bible: Jesus came to die for the sins of the world as the way of salvation. His death paid for sins (John 3:15-17).

Since both positions cannot be reconciled, we can clearly see that the Jesus of the Bible and the Esa of the Quran, cannot both be the same person. The differences can be clearly seen by those who want to see the differences when they place the Qur'an and the Bible side-by-side and read them together.

Like you I do not have time to type all that they said in the video.

Thirdly, I still firmly say, that you if not already stopped talking, is stopping to talk, that's only if you accept all what I said in the last comment, and think that woman have a hand in the procedure of Divorce in Islam, that Pope Urban II was imperialist***,

You expect me to accept ALL that YOU have said without questioning anything. :think:

that Islam doesn't order to kill infidels only if they stage war against Islamand that you are wrong about the "strike necks" verse and it is not about what you said, which then make me tell you (also firmly), do you have any other thing to say about Islam?

It is always, I, the Muslim, am the only one that is right and everybody else in the world is wrong. I, the Muslim, say that what you (infidel/unbeliever) read in the Qur'an is not what it says at all. I, the Muslim, said it and you (infidel/unbeliever) has to accept what I say.

*** and wrong in attacking, killing and stealing lands of Arab Muslims, Arab Jews and Arab Christians

The land belongs to the Jews, that I, or we, or you, or whomever accepts that or not is irrelevant. The Bible says that the land belongs to the Jews.

There is no such a thing as Arab Jews or Arab Christians or Arab Muslims.

There are Jews, Christians, and Muslims.

(but still I am asking you to tell me is Jerusalem a Jewish or Christian land in your theology).

It is both.

Jewish because the Bible says it is theirs. King David took it and made it the capital of his kingdom. You can read it in 2 Samuel 5.

Christian because our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ died in Jerusalem.

Praise be to Jehovah the God of Israel, and to His Prophet Jesus Christ, my Lord and my Savior.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
2) Bible - Gen 25:13-15 Abraham had 8 sons.
According to the Quran, Abraham had only 2 sons.
This caught my attention. The verse from the Bible mentioned here is naming the 12 sons of Ishmael. I don't understand where the count of 8 for Abraham is coming from.