Neg Rep CPA

Status
Not open for further replies.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
You said, "just be careful whenever you try to read the mind of another" and then you do that very thing. I've known GM for years and you are wrong....not even close. So, rethink that one, and heed your own advice.
I have to be accountable for my own behavior first. Do I always?

I wish.

That's why I take Jesus at his word, not what I might wish he had said. And Jesus had quite a lot to say about hypocrisy.

I still say that anyone who is mocking and cruel to others--even if they are online--learned such behaviors from the family they were raised in. GM's language is what I am talking about.

Some folks find it easier to believe they are "above board" and open-minded and honest. I have found the sniping by GM to be childish:
sneaky and hiding behind his little red "rep" squares.

If you don't like someone's posts, be direct and say so in a respectful manner. Like an adult.

Last edited:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I have no idea what you just said however, thanks for saying it.
Aakedow7 is quite a guy.
I was correcting your posts so they would make more sense to any native speaker of English.

If you don't want me to do grammar and composition, I won't.

But I will continue to do Christianity.

Remember, try to express your criticisms in specific language, and try to do it respectfully.

Your labeling, judgment, and generalized remarks need to be expressed by using exact language. And you should try to be accountable for your own emotions--not blame the other person.

Examples:

Instead of saying "You're a liar" we should say that "I am having trouble believing you because __________."

Instead of flinging out our opinions and judgments, we need to simply ask direct questions of a poster we disagree with.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
My advice for those who are fundamentalist and who wish to stay that way:

1. Be responsible and admit to your feelings of alarm or defensiveness.
2. Plug both ears carefully with your index fingers.
3. Then shout "La, La, La, La La!" over and over again.

That way you won't have to be so fixated in keeping an "enemies list" of who to "neg rep" or try to have banned.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
My advice for those who are fundamentalist and who wish to stay that way:

1. Be responsible and admit to your feelings of alarm or defensiveness.
2. Plug both ears carefully with your index fingers.
3. Then shout "La, La, La, La La!" over and over again.

That way you won't have to be so fixated in keeping an "enemies list" of who to "neg rep" or try to have banned.

more strong (good) advice from aikido

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I was correcting your posts so they would make more sense to any native speaker of English.

If you don't want me to do grammar and composition, I won't.

But I will continue to do Christianity.

Remember, try to express your criticisms in specific language, and try to do it respectfully.

Your labeling, judgment, and generalized remarks need to be expressed by using exact language. And you should try to be accountable for your own emotions--not blame the other person.

Examples:

Instead of saying "You're a liar" we should say that "I am having trouble believing you because __________."

Instead of flinging out our opinions and judgments, we need to simply ask direct questions of a poster we disagree with.

Thanks for the lecture. However, I think I'll still continue to post
like GM and leave it at that. You're more than welcome to place
me on ignore though?

glorydaz

PJ keeps the ladies up all night. With my crybaby whining and tantrums

you would pray for petty things, I hope your kidding and really don't pray for stuff like that

I realize you think you're a petty thing, and that's why you have to wear your mask. You know full well you are not what you claim. You know full well your entire life is a lie. That you refuse to face it is why you are unable to turn to God and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ. You're afraid to do what you know you must, so you pretend. You play the fool hoping no one will see. :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.