Status
Not open for further replies.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
70903.gif

glorydaz

GD says size 7 hurts her eyes. Maybe TOL should limit us to size 4 or 5, and no bold, just for you. You should report your eyes. and your . . .

You act like I'm the only poster to complain about someone YELLING in their posts. Then you add all the bold. I realize you have an overwhelming desire to get attention, but it is a pain to be reading along and then be confronted by your stupidity magnified times 7. I did "report". But, as usual, I see you think you are above the law. "I don't have to show my license"...."Give me your badge number, I'm recording this on my little cell phone." wah wah snivel sniff

"Please do not post in ALL CAPS or in all bolded text."

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You act like I'm the only poster to complain about someone YELLING in their posts. Then you add all the bold. I realize you have an overwhelming desire to get attention, but it is a pain to be reading along and then be confronted by your stupidity magnified times 7. I did "report". But, as usual, I see you think you are above the law. "I don't have to show my license"...."Give me your badge number, I'm recording this on my little cell phone." wah wah snivel sniff

cop.gif

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

ok, mom. And I don't think I'm above the law. The law is ENTIRE POSTS IN all caps or entire posts of all bold. The smaller thinner print hurts the eyes, NOT THE BIG AND BOLD.

glorydaz

Take those meds dude, you need 'em....

He sure does. First he gives me a pos rep for that post and then he commences to jabber about my being in therapy. I'm thinking these two should have a full time babysitter. :think:

Problem would be finding someone ....well, we won't talk about that out in the open.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Did that happen from reading all pj's big bold print? I wonder if he'll make it smaller before the mods see it like he did last time. He's a sneak that's for sure. A pip sneak (mutant). ;)

No, I just knew you look for anything to report so I decided better after I did the "dirty" deed. you're ridiculous, get some sleep.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Did that happen from reading all pj's big bold print? I wonder if he'll make it smaller before the mods see it like he did last time. He's a sneak that's for sure. A pip sneak (mutant). ;)
Who?

glorydaz

No, I just knew you look for anything to report so I decided better after I did the "dirty" deed. you're ridiculous, get some sleep.

Gotta love these hypocrites.

He tells me in a neg rep comment that I love strangling chickens. What kind of a sick puppy would even think to say such a thing?

MASK ON .....MASK OFF

Who know what lurks in the dark heart of the mask wearer? :think:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Just a glimpse of the groups of neggers here. All of these are NEG REPS TODAY: MOSTLY ON A CLOSED THREAD AND KEEP A WORD

17 Year Old Shot And... October 24th, 2015 06:00 PM glorydaz .
Keep a word, change a... October 24th, 2015 05:48 PM Tambora .
Keep a word, change a... October 24th, 2015 05:41 PM Tambora .
Keep a word, change a... October 24th, 2015 05:39 PM Tambora .
Keep a word, change a... October 24th, 2015 05:29 PM Tambora .
17 Year Old Shot And... October 24th, 2015 05:16 PM Angel4Truth shameful
Why Homosexuality MUST... October 24th, 2015 04:59 PM glorydaz .
Keep a word, change a... October 24th, 2015 04:53 PM LoneStar ,kjbv
Keep a word, change a... October 24th, 2015 04:50 PM LoneStar .kjbgc
Keep a word, change a... October 24th, 2015 04:48 PM LoneStar /lknm
Keep a word, change a... October 24th, 2015 04:47 PM LoneStar /lkn
Keep a word, change a... October 24th, 2015 04:45 PM LoneStar .kjbb
Harpies smell blood October 24th, 2015 04:41 PM LoneStar .jkn
Harpies smell blood October 24th, 2015 04:38 PM LoneStar /m;
Harpies smell blood October 24th, 2015 04:36 PM LoneStar .kvbj
Harpies smell blood October 24th, 2015 04:33 PM LoneStar mhnm
Harpies smell blood October 24th, 2015 04:31 PM LoneStar ,cj,mb
Harpies smell blood October 24th, 2015 04:29 PM LoneStar kjchv
Harpies smell blood October 24th, 2015 04:28 PM LoneStar jkvhj