NBA 2015-16

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You're in denial.

LOL

He took a game that was already over, and then made a prediction

That's what you guys do with OT prophecies.

You guys take OT prophecies that have been completed, and then predict they will happen in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SaulToPaul 2

LOL

You guys take OT prophecies that have been completed, and then predict they will happen in the future.

Saint john made that prediction at 10:55pm ET.
He was making a funny.

john w

Hall of Fame
LOL

An you are an obsessed psychopath, an anti-Semite, admitted, on record hater of the Jewish people, divider of the boc, accuser of the brethren, who accuses all dispensationalist, including the founder of this site, of being anti-Christ.

Get off this site, you wicked, little arms troll.

john w

Hall of Fame
Saint john made that prediction at 10:55pm ET.
He was making a funny.

The punk is as pathetic as Mr. Schwump, and even bears a resemblance to him...Shown here, reading "Preterism Today," after the "Great Trib" had occurred, in AD 1970, and everything went to "in living color:"

mr_schwamp_floyds_barbershop.jpg

john w

Hall of Fame
That's my point

He made a prediction after the game was over

That's kinda what you guys do with OT prophecies

Like that infallible, according to you, Christ rejector did, whom you follow, Josephus, eh anti-Semite, Jew hater/dispie hater?

The Berean

I can't believe how much better the Warriors are than last year.

Last year, the Cav's were up 2-1, and that was without Irving and Love.

This year, the Cav's have Irving and Love, and are getting blown out.

Maybe that 73-9 wasn't a fluke, and/or that series with the Thunder "woke up" the Warriors.

Oh well.....looks like the city of Cleveland will add another year to their combined 159-season championship drought (Browns, Indians, Cav's)

It's both IMO. I don't think a team can fluke to a 73-9 season. IMO any team that wins 67+ games is an all-time great team. If you look at the list of 67+ win teams all of them are consdered legendary teams with legendary players.

The OKC series really sharpened the Warriors play. Being down 3-1 they had to really focus. Also, OKC have a big fornt court that can score and defend well. The Cavs don't have that.

john w

Hall of Fame
I predict that if the Cav's do not win 4 out of the next 5 games, that they will not win the series. 1:14 ET 6/6/2016

john w

Hall of Fame
The Cavs lost the series in 70ad.

You really think "lost" is literal, Mayor? You should quit trying to make the teachings of men, women, aliens, not try to fit the bible, and do a study on the word "saved," as in "technically" saved, prior to 1970 AD, when Tellalie was allegedly a dispie, for a 25, 27 year period...Wait...Close enough...Chronology,numbers aren't important....

PS: I was a Breen-ite for 222 days.....It was "weighing" on me....

SaulToPaul 2

You really think "lost" is literal, Mayor? You should quit trying to make the teachings of men, women, aliens, not try to fit the bible, and do a study on the word "saved," as in "technically" saved, prior to 1970 AD, when Tellalie was allegedly a dispie, for a 25, 27 year period...Wait...Close enough...Chronology,numbers aren't important....

PS: I was a Breen-ite for 222 days.....It was "weighing" on me....

The Cavs lost in 70ad, but not "technically" until 2016.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It's both IMO. I don't think a team can fluke to a 73-9 season. IMO any team that wins 67+ games is an all-time great team. If you look at the list of 67+ win teams all of them are consdered legendary teams with legendary players.

The OKC series really sharpened the Warriors play. Being down 3-1 they had to really focus. Also, OKC have a big fornt court that can score and defend well. The Cavs don't have that.
Heard some talking head on the radio the other day say that two teams lost when OKC melted down instead of putting GS away. He thought the match up between OKC and the Cavs favored Cleveland, but that GS vs Cavs would go the other way. I suspect he was right in both parts.

That said, what's happened so far is that the home team has held their ground. Now it's time for the Cavs to hold their own. If they do that the series will be far from settled, even if it's hard to imagine James and company managing the task before them at present...it was hard to imagine GS winning three straight too, or the Spurs getting pushed out by OKC the way they were.

You never know. :cheers:

In the meantime, Jack is happy. He also informed me that he said GS would win in four games, but he's happy however they manage it.

The Berean

The Cavs won game 3 of last year's NBA Finals to take a 2-1 series lead. Since then the Cavs and Warriors have met seven times with the Warriors winning all seven games.

2015 NBA Finals
Game 4: 103-82 (+21)
Game 5: 104-91 (+15)
Game 6: 105-97 (+8)

2015-16 Regular Season
12/25/2015: 89-83 (+6)
01/18/2016: 132-98 (+34)

2016 NBA Finals
Game 1: 104-89 (+15)
Game 2: 110-77 (+33)

The Warriors have won these seven games by an average of 19 points per game. How exactly are the Cavs going to win four of five games to win the title?

I expect Jack to be celebrating a Warriors title within a week. :p

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/hey-at-least-the-cavs-might-not-get-swept/undefined

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The Cavs won game 3 of last year's NBA Finals to take a 2-1 series lead. Since then the Cavs and Warriors have met seven times with the Warriors winning all seven games.

2015 NBA Finals
Game 4: 103-82 (+21)
Game 5: 104-91 (+15)
Game 6: 105-97 (+8)

2015-16 Regular Season
12/25/2015: 89-83 (+6)
01/18/2016: 132-98 (+34)

2016 NBA Finals
Game 1: 104-89 (+15)
Game 2: 110-77 (+33)

The Warriors have won these seven games by an average of 19 points per game. How exactly are the Cavs going to win four of five games to win the title?
Practice? :eek:

He'll be very happy...which will make me very happy. Even if I think the best of the Bulls, Lakers, or Celtics teams would murderize either of them. :)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That's kinda what you guys do with OT prophecies

Do you know why the Lord Jesus Christ cried out "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me"? So you could look back at Psalm 22 and know he is who he says he is. So you can look back, after the fact, and see it is true.