Muslim here. Ask me a question..

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I would like you to address my previous questions.

The only conversation to have with a Muslim is about the God of Israel, Yeshua the Messiah

Anything else is devil speak just like Mormons an JW's

Waste of time
Pearls to swine

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Make sure it's a legit question, not something like 'how many people have you bombed?'

If you ever did have a question, I'll be happy to help and if I can't I'll try and direct you to the right place.

I've analysed Christianity quite a lot. From trinity to the resurrection, Paul etc. I can talk to you about why I don't believe in Christianity.

Ultimately, we accept all of the prophets of the O.T. We believe John the Baptist was a prophet, and Jesus was the messiah, God's Word, a prophet who delivered the gospel (the original message from his mouth) and that he will rule the earth as the king of kings in the Messianic age. We also believe he was born of Virgin Mary (who is esteemed as the most Holy woman to walk the earth, by Muslims).
Our fundamental difference is that we just don't think God is a trinity, and we don't believe he died for our sins.

This is identical to the Islamic declaration of faith, and was certainly the same for the time of Jesus:
'Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.'
Eternal life for Islam is 'there is only one God, and Muhammad is the messenger/whom God has sent'.

Dear Wednesday,

I'm part Lebanese, but I'm a Christian. Jesus said, "No man cometh to the Father, except through Me." I don't know where it is written, but it is in the Bible. Maybe someone who knows the location will let you know by posting it to you. Mohamed is nothing compared to Jesus. I don't even acknowledge that Mohamed was a prophet at all. He was divorced and God is against that!! He probably remarried for money. He sure misled a lot of people, but at least he taught you how to believe in One God. I don't know if the God you are all serving is Israel's God or not. My problem is that you are against Israel, and so I am against you. I do not want a bunch of Syrian refugees coming here who are Israeli haters. That is how I feel. Who needs it?? God is against Palestinians. Their real name is Philistines. They just changed it for their benefit. Look it up in your dictionary. Look up Palestinian and it says it equals Philistine. Israel has been fighting you all forever. God gave the land to Israel when it was Canaan, and He also foretold that He would bring Israel back to the land He gave them and they shall dwell there forever. So, Palestinians can find another Arab state to live in. You've got tons of Arab countries, but you want to begrudge letting Israel have a state. Big bunch of crap to me. Why don't you go to other Arab countries, like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Yemen, Egypt, Iran, Sudan, Libya, etc. I could go on some more, but that is just off the top of my head. Do you now see how unreasonable you not letting Israel have that land whom God gave her?? You are ALL WRONG and I have this feeling that God will destroy the Palestinians, for it is written of in the Bible. I can't remember where, but someone may know the exact Scripture. OK, I've said enough for now. By the way, if the Jinn are made of fire, and they are suppose to burn in hell forever, how is that a bad punishment?? You all don't make sense with your Islamic beliefs.

The Real God Be With You, The One That Wants Israel To Have Her Land Back!!

Michael

:angel: :cloud9: :angel: :rapture:

Apple7

He never said 'I am God, worship me, God is a trinity', he always stated that he has no power of his own but it all of it was given by the Father.

From your Koran...

Jesus Knows the Hour

Twice, in sura 43, Jesus Christ (i.e. The Son), is accurately described as possessing knowledge of The Resurrection…

ولما ضرب ابن مريم مثلا إذا قومك منه يصدون وقالوا ءألهتنا خير أم هو ما ضربوه لك إلا جدلا بل هم قوم خصمون إن هو إلا عبد أنعمنا عليه وجعلنه مثلا لبني إسرءيل ولو نشاء لجعلنا منكم ملئكة في الأرض يخلفون وإنه لعلم للساعة فلا تمترن بها واتبعون هذا صرط مستقيم

Walamma duriba ibnu maryama mathalan itha qawmuka minhu yasiddoona waqaloo aalihatuna khayrun am huwa ma daraboohu laka illa jadalan bal hum qawmun khasimoona in huwa illa AAabdun anAAamna AAalayhi wajaAAalnahu mathalan libanee isra-eela walaw nashao lajaAAalna minkum mala-ikatan fee al-ardi yakhlufoona wa-innahu laAAilmun lilssaAAati fala tamtarunna biha waittabiAAooni hatha siratun mustaqeemun

And only Mary's Son, held up (as) a sign on your nation, from Him they start raising clamor. And they said: "Are our gods better or He?” That they set Him forth to you except disputation, but they, a nation (of) contentious people. Indeed He except a slave; we have bestowed blessings on Him, and we made Him a sign to Israel’s sons. And if we will, truly we made from your angels upon the earth, they succeed. And truly He (has) knowledge to The Resurrection, so have no doubt on account of it, and follow Me, this exact right path. (43.57 – 61)

Here, only Jesus Christ is described as being a sign to the people.

Jesus is stated to be an exception (i.e. in a class all by Himself, via “illa”) both to the disputing people, and also as a mere slave.

Jesus is shown to be in deity status as He is compared against the people’s gods. Further, Jesus is stated to have angels upon the earth, and that He possesses indisputable knowledge regarding the Resurrection.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

قل إن كان للرحمن ولد فأنا أول العبدين سبحن رب السموت والأرض رب العرش عما يصفون فذرهم يخوضوا ويلعبوا حتى يلقوا يومهم الذي يوعدون وهو الذي في السماء إله وفي الأرض إله وهو الحكيم العليم وتبارك الذي له ملك السموت والأرض وما بينهما وعنده علم الساعة وإليه ترجعون ولا يملك الذين يدعون من دونه الشفعة إلا من شهد بالحق وهم يعلمون

Qul in kana lilrrahmani waladun faana awwalu alAAabideena subhana rabbi alssamawati waal-ardi rabbi alAAarshi AAamma yasifoona fatharhum yakhoodoo wayalAAaboo hatta yulaqoo yawmahumu allathee yooAAadoona wahuwa allathee fee alssama-i ilahun wafee al-ardi ilahun wahuwa alhakeemu alAAaleemu watabaraka allathee lahu mulku alssamawati waal-ardi wama baynahuma waAAindahu AAilmu alssaAAati wa-ilayhi turjaAAoona wala yamliku allatheena yadAAoona min doonihi alshshafaAAata illa man shahida bialhaqqi wahum yaAAlamoona

Say: "Indeed on account of the most merciful Son, so I myself the worshippers' first.” Glory be to the heavens and the earth’s Lord, the throne's Lord, from what they ascribe. So leave them alone; they indulged and they jest until they meet their day whom they were threatened. And He, whom upon the cloud, God, and upon the earth, God, and He, the wise, the one who knows. And exalted whom certainly His, King (of) the heavens and the earth and what is between them and with Him is the knowledge of the Resurrection, and to Him you are taken back. And has no power to prevail whom they call from superior to Him, The Intercession, except He; He bore witness on account of The Truth and them, they know. (43.81- 86)

Again, sura 43 proclaims that the Son (i.e. Jesus Christ) possesses knowledge of the Resurrection (AAilmu alssaAAati).

Jesus Christ, the subject of these ayahs, also has these things revealed about Him:

• Jesus is worshiped as the Most Merciful
• Jesus is Lord of the heavens and earth
• Jesus is King of the heavens and earth
• Jesus is Lord of the Throne
• Jesus is God upon the Cloud
• Jesus is God upon the Earth
• Jesus is The Intercession
• Jesus is The Witness
• Jesus is The Truth
• None are superior to Him
• Jesus takes back those who are His on the Day of Resurrection

Not surprisingly, these ayahs are proclaiming Jesus’ return on a Cloud, on the Day of the First Resurrection, just as found in Revelation chapter fourteen.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
From your Koran...

Jesus Knows the Hour

Twice, in sura 43, Jesus Christ (i.e. The Son), is accurately described as possessing knowledge of The Resurrection…

Jesus Christ, the subject of these ayahs, also has these things revealed about Him:

• Jesus is worshiped as the Most Merciful
• Jesus is Lord of the heavens and earth
• Jesus is King of the heavens and earth
• Jesus is Lord of the Throne
• Jesus is God upon the Cloud
• Jesus is God upon the Earth
• Jesus is The Intercession
• Jesus is The Witness
• Jesus is The Truth
• None are superior to Him
• Jesus takes back those who are His on the Day of Resurrection

Not surprisingly, these ayahs are proclaiming Jesus’ return on a Cloud, on the Day of the First Resurrection, just as found in Revelation chapter fourteen.

So why aren't the muslims reading that and seeing Christ as the Savior and the Son Of God ?

Apple7

'If Jesus is God and Jesus died on the cross, that means God died, how can God die?'

Why not ask the authors of your Koran...?

Sura 86

الطارق

'Alttariqi'

'The Morning Star'

(Named in honor of the Biblical Jesus)

The Koranic authors have tailor-made sura 86 to revolve completely around the Second Coming of the Biblical Jesus Christ. In fact, sura 86 is even named in honor of the Biblical Jesus Christ, as it plucks one of His attributes from the text – as do legions of other Koranic suras.

Among numerous other things, sura 86 undeniably confirms to us these key points:

• That Jesus was crucified until death upon the Cross
• That Jesus was singularly resurrected
• That Jesus will return on a cloud to judge the dead at His Second Coming & gather His Elect

Summary:

86.1 And/by the clouds, and/by the Morning Star. (Announces Jesus’ Second Coming, on a cloud)

86.2 And who told you what the Morning Star is? (Asks the question: Who Told John of Jesus Second Coming?)

86.3 The star, the brightly shining. (Answers the question: Jesus, the Bright Morning Star, tells John)

86.4 Indeed every soul gathers on its Guardian. (Jesus, the Guardian, gathers His souls)

86.5 So, the human looks upon that which was created the inner man. (The reason for the gathering of the souls: Jesus is viewed upon the Cross)

86.6 The inner man was created out of water pouring forth at once. (Jesus’ Crucifixion & death upon the Cross)

86.7 He emerges from amidst the Cross and the grave. Or…86.7 He emerges from between the backbone and the ribs. (Jesus’ Crucifixion & Resurrection)

86.8 Certainly Him above, He returned Him to the present state of existence after death, truly possessing power. (Jesus’ Singular Resurrection)

86.9 A day The Marriage will turn to its reality. (The First Resurrection)

86.10 So truly not His from strength and nor Savior. (The Second Death)

86.11 And/by the cloud, Lord of the return. (Jesus’ Second Coming on a cloud)

86.12 And/by the earth, Lord of the separation. (Jesus gathers His elect)

86.13 Truly His Word is Judgment. (Jesus is the Word which judges mankind)

86.14 And He is not with the vain. (The fall of Babylon the Great)

86.15 Truly them, they devise an artful device. (Satan’s war)

86.16 And I devise an artful device. (Jesus’ war)

86.17 So respite the disbelievers, respite them gently for a little while. (Repent to Jesus)

Apple7

Sura 81

التكوير

'alkuwwirat'

'The Folding of the Light'

(Named in honor of Jesus’ opening of the seals)

Sura 81 is a potpourri of paraphrased Book of Revelation material with much of the events described revolving around Jesus’ opening of the Sixth & Seventh seals; and the second, fifth, & sixth trumpet blasts.

Further, this sura emphasizes Jesus’ Second Coming to gather His Elect, and confirms His deity upon the Throne, as God Almighty.

Summary:

81.1 When the sun shall be folded up like a scroll and so darkened. (Announces Jesus’ opening of the Sixth Seal)

81.2 And when the stars fall upon the Earth. (Jesus’ opening of the Sixth Seal)

81.3 And when the mountains were made to move. (Jesus’ opening of the Sixth Seal)

81.4 And when the ten and ten abandoned the woman. (The First Beast)

81.5 And when the beasts were gathered. (The Second Death)

81.6 And when the sea and river shall be filled with fire and dried up. (The Second Trumpet Blast)

81.7 And when the souls shall be united with those whom it has followed. (The Marriage of the Lamb)

81.8 And when she is questioned about the sound. (The Fifth Trumpet Blast)

81.9 On account of which tail she was killed. (The Sixth Trumpet Blast)

81.10 And when the books will be spread out. (The Book of Judgment)

81.11 And when the heaven shall be unveiled. (Jesus’ opening of the Sixth Seal)

81.12 And when the fire of Hell is set ablaze. (The Second Death)

81.13 And when Paradise is brought near. (The New Jerusalem descends)

81.14 I know, that such a one was, or is, going forth, a man that which she has presented.(Announces The Lamb coming forth)

81.15 So I swear on account of the concealed stars. (Swears by Jesus’ opening of the Seventh Seal)

81.16 The ships, the stars. (Jesus’ opening of the Seventh Seal)

81.17 And/by the night when it departed. (Swears by Jesus’ opening of the Seventh Seal)

81.18 And/by the dawn when it became extended. (Swears by Jesus’ opening of the Seventh Seal)

81.19 Certainly His Word is a Holy messenger. (Jesus, the Word of God)

81.20 Lord of power in the presence and possession of the throne, the established one.
(Jesus as God upon the Throne)

81.21 Obeyed one there, Amen. (Jesus as God upon the Throne)

81.22 And your companion is not possessed with a devil. (John, the Companion of Jesus Christ)

81.23 And certainly he saw him on account of the heavens, the perspicuous. (John sees the Mighty Angel)

81.24 And he is not against the Mystery on account of its tenaciousness. (The Mystery of God)

81.25 And he is not on account of the expelled serpent’s saying. (The Accuser is thrown down)

81.26 Then where you may take away? (Jesus is caught up to the Throne)

81.27 Indeed he is except a warning to the Jinn and of mankind. (A warning from John)

81.28 For whosoever desires from you that be righteous. (The Water of Life)

81.29 And you will not, except that he wills allah, the Lord of the jinn, and of mankind. (The Lord of the Abyss)

Interplanner

These lines are so incoherent I think they mean just about everything religious.

The doctrine of abrogation (naqzic) is not reformable, so the later violent instructions will never be subject to earlier tolerant ones.

There is no imputation or transferring of righteousness in Islam, so it will never be confused with the Gospel of Christ. Imputed/credited righteousness is the definitive doctrine of the Gospel.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
uzsqs.jpg

That's all I could really muster from the OP

Greg Jennings

Another bump for the runner....:dog:

I see that this must be the post you were referring to when you said in another thread that I "ran" from you :chuckle:

Forgive me, but I don't exactly recall our conversation, but it centered around your ridiculous translations of the Quran.

I'll ask you the same question I asked you on a similar thread today, that you've yet to answer: Can you find me one - just one - professor, theologian, religious scholar, or expert in Arabic languages that agrees with your translations about Allah being "king of the Jinn" and so on?

If you cannot, I want you to explain to me why that is, and how it is that you have figured out some secret translation of one of the most popular texts in the world and yet nobody else of consequence has?

Apple7

I see that this must be the post you were referring to when you said in another thread that I "ran" from you :chuckle:

Forgive me, but I don't exactly recall our conversation, but it centered around your ridiculous translations of the Quran.

I'll ask you the same question I asked you on a similar thread today, that you've yet to answer: Can you find me one - just one - professor, theologian, religious scholar, or expert in Arabic languages that agrees with your translations about Allah being "king of the Jinn" and so on?

If you cannot, I want you to explain to me why that is, and how it is that you have figured out some secret translation of one of the most popular texts in the world and yet nobody else of consequence has?

You have a selective memory.

Read, and react, to the bump post for a refresher...