Moon Landing Hoax

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Please review my previous post as relates to the view that the passage is an accommodation to man by God and the terrible ramifications of such an assumption.

Surely, you must be aware that idiomatic expressions and other figures of speech are used throughout the Bible.

Do you mind if I call you Surely?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
These are the phases of the moon as seen in the Northern Hemisphere:

phases.gif

These are the same phases of the moon as seen in the Southern Hemisphere:

phasessouth.gif

Notice two things about the images above:

1) The moon appears upside down in one hemisphere as compared with the other.
2) In the Northern Hemisphere the sunlit part of the moon appears to move from right to left. In the Southern Hemisphere the sunlit part appears to move from the left to the right.

If Earth is flat, how is this possible?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Notice two things about the images above:

1) The moon appears upside down in one hemisphere as compared with the other.
2) In the Northern Hemisphere the sunlit part of the moon appears to move from right to left. In the Southern Hemisphere the sunlit part appears to move from the left to the right.

If Earth is flat, how is this possible?

There actually is no moon. The Earth is surrounded by a giant rear projection screen, and the Round Earth Interplanetary Conspiracy projects different images, as seen from the Northern and Southern Hemispheres.

"How", you might ask, "can that be, if the Northern and Southern Hemispheres are actually flat, and therefore must see the same projection?"

It's a conspiracy. Don't you understand?

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
We know your sources. Wikipedia, Nasa, and .....

How does a plane travel through air at the same speed as through steel? Not possible. But you believe it can.
ke=1/2*m*v^2
Do you know what that equation means?

Last edited:

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
This is where you error. A child can understand the fact a plane can not go through steel as fast as air. No Phd. required.
I would expect that of child. I would expect more from an adult. The energy involved in the collision destroy both steel and airliner. That you do not understand the physics invalidates any claim you make to using "science".

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
Can a plane cut steel? Nope. Only the pseudo scientist on TOL think so.:kookoo:

Plane can't cut through steel

A plane will not cut steel with a clean cut. The kinetic energy of the plane is transferred to the steel as a result of the collision. The curve of that energy far exceeds the tensile strength of the steel causing it to fail. It will break and buckle. That is why you need to understand physics. Kinetic energy and impulse functions clearly prove that an airliner traveling at better than 500 mph has more than enough energy to break steel.

Mocking You

There actually is no moon. The Earth is surrounded by a giant rear projection screen, and the Round Earth Interplanetary Conspiracy projects different images, as seen from the Northern and Southern Hemispheres.

No, no, that's all wrong. The moon is a giant egg of an alien dragon creature. When it hatches the creature lays another egg the same size as the original moon. Then the creature flies away (cuz there is air in outer space.)

CabinetMaker

Hall of Fame
No, no, that's all wrong. The moon is a giant egg of an alien dragon creature. When it hatches the creature lays another egg the same size as the original moon. Then the creature flies away (cuz there is air in outer space.)

I saw that British documentary as well!