Minerva's Official Wedding Thread!

Mystery

One officiant - $125

FINALLY!:D

So.....

ON DECEMBER THE 7th at 4:00 JARED AND I WILL BE GETTING MARRIED!!!! YAY!​

We are going to do it at my parents house because they have beautiful property. He has a pond with ducks and stuff...it's really gorgeous. The pastor I talked to said that since we would be keeping it small it would be sensible to do it there because the church would want too much money and I agree. On November the 26th at 6:00 we have to go meet the pastor and have a counseling session with him, apparently that is normal procedure. So, it seems this thing is finally planned out. The only thing I don't have is someone to take pictures so I am going to ask around town and see if anyone here does photography, other than that....WE ARE FINALLY READY.

:jump: WOO HOO!!!! :jump:​

:guitar: :drum: I'm so excited....and I just can't hide it...I'm about to lose my mind, and I think I like it.......:party: (if you don't know that song just smile and nod :eek: )

:the_wave:​

Woo Hoo :banana: :straight:

Alright! Let's get this telethon going! Can we Paypal?

C

cattyfan

Party time!!!!!
:bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

C

cattyfan

A banner will hang proudly behind the minister...

This wedding sponsored by TOL

Can we get a shout out during the vows??

C

cattyfan

We actually had something similar in mind already......:up:

:chuckle: I was just kidding :eek:

A simple TOL sash on worn over the dress will be fine...y'know...like Miss America.

Last edited:

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Congrats, Minerva. I'm so glad things are coming together for you!!

I like the idea of the sash over the wedding the dress.. at least for one picture. :crackup:

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
December 7th ...a date which will live in infamy!

No... wait. :D

For me not in infamy, but that's right, my late mother's (Eleanore) birthday, December 7, 1915.

- 30 -​

:scripto:. . Psalmist

uk_mikey

I only just discovered this thread.

Congratulations, Minerva.

Here's wishing you all the happiness that I'm sure you both deserve.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
December 7 is already infamous. My sister's birthday. :D

That's not why the infamy though. It's also the anniversary of the bombing on Pearl Harbour. :noid:

Minerva

December 7 is already infamous. My sister's birthday. :D

That's not why the infamy though. It's also the anniversary of the bombing on Pearl Harbour. :noid:

I know...Pearl Harbour....doesn't seem to add a feel of luck to the big day huh?