Millions of Muslims fleeing to Christians nations

CherubRam

Germany was expecting 400,000 migrants this year, but got more than 600,000. Many are crossing the borders of Europe un-noticed.

mypy

Yes it is very sad. But which side do you favor, Christian, or Muslim? Would you invite a murderer into your house to kill your family? 75% of Muslims believe that the White race must be destroyed so Islam can grow.

I agree totally with you. Muslims are a danger for the Christianity and for the Withe race.

chair

I agree totally with you. Muslims are a danger for the Christianity and for the Withe race.

I wonder how many "defend the white race" types we have here on TOL. I also wonder who exactly is included in this "white race".

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I'm gunna cut across the grain a little here folks, might incur a little wrath...I won't say that nothing should be done to help these people.

They are not like other refugees I have ever seen

Arabs

Demanding human rights which they themselves afford to none, Insisting that the western Christians show them compassion [who they refer to scathingly as cross worshippers] they themselves are not a compassionate people.

Arabs by and large are cruel and bloodthirsty....they know how to play at being civilised.

I see nothing but heartache for the nations that take them in.

We have them already in Britain...France has them.

The Indians and only to a little lesser degree the Pakis we have absorbed, they are now Asian British, the Africans, the West Indians, the Chinese

Lord help us even the Irish

All these we have absorbed in our tiny Island

...but Arabs are different

bybee

I'm gunna cut across the grain a little here folks, might incur a little wrath...I won't say that nothing should be done to help these people.

They are not like other refugees I have ever seen

Arabs

Demanding human rights which they themselves afford to none, Insisting that the western Christians show them compassion [who they refer to scathingly as cross worshippers] they themselves are not a compassionate people.

Arabs by and large are cruel and bloodthirsty....they know how to play at being civilised.

I see nothing but heartache for the nations that take them in.

We have them already in Britain...France has them.

The Indians and only to a little lesser degree the Pakis we have absorbed, they are now Asian British, the Africans, the West Indians, the Chinese

Lord help us even the Irish

All these we have absorbed in our tiny Island

...but Arabs are different

different, demanding and potentially deadly.

6days

Christ went to Calvary for these dear, lost people. Our hearts should be breaking for our fellow human beings who are suffering.

chair

different, demanding and potentially deadly.

It is a complex, difficult situation, but classifying a whole group of people as dangerous outsiders is pretty bad.

I have personally lost much to Islamic fanaticism, and daily risk more of the same, yet I see both sides of the story. I am all too aware of the dangers of going too far in the other direction, of fanatic nationalism and "us or them " thinking. It is necessary to generalize sometimes, and yet one must do so carefully.

CherubRam

I wonder how many "defend the white race" types we have here on TOL. I also wonder who exactly is included in this "white race".

What do you think would happen if hundreds of thousands of white people tried flocking to Arabia?

CherubRam

It is a complex, difficult situation, but classifying a whole group of people as dangerous outsiders is pretty bad.

I have personally lost much to Islamic fanaticism, and daily risk more of the same, yet I see both sides of the story. I am all too aware of the dangers of going too far in the other direction, of fanatic nationalism and "us or them " thinking. It is necessary to generalize sometimes, and yet one must do so carefully.

No one is saying that there is no good decent people among them, I am sure there are many. Without fail, absolutely every time they are taken in, it means trouble. 75% bad apples is a lot of bad apples.

Interplanner

When the BBC covered a "sample" story, they got an attractive young Syrian woman who did not dress in sharia-approved clothes. You thought, well, of course, as long as there is room in the host country's quotas. The idea of the segment was that this what they are like. Really? Yet in the background were more of the real situation. The multiple wives with their children; the angry younger men.

All those European countries need to demand training in pluralism, and I don't know how they would do it or if they know enough about it to matter. They are hardly Christian countries, but if they don't enforce pluralism right from the start, they will disintegrate into unmanageable trouble. They need to tell Muslims that they are coming from a religion that does not know or honor pluralism, and that they will have to change. If they do that, there's a chance.

Islam is not a "religion" as we know it to them; it is the only view of life.

chair

No one is saying that there is no good decent people among them, I am sure there are many. Without fail, absolutely every time they are taken in, it means trouble.

How much trouble have American Muslims been in the US? Think and check before you answer.

bybee

How much trouble have American Muslims been in the US? Think and check before you answer.

I have a glaring image indelibly imprinted in my mind of unarmed recruits being slaughtered by a Muslim doctor in the military....

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's right, millions! Muslim nations do not want them, so they are fleeing Muslim violence by going to Christian nations. Soon we will all get to hear how great Allah and Mohammad are.

It would not surprise me if a significant number of these were trained ISIS operatives.

Interplanner

The religion has the doctrine of al-Taquiah. You can blend in as a Muslim into other societies as long as needed to do your business later. Literally it is "deception to protect Islam."

chair

I have a glaring image indelibly imprinted in my mind of unarmed recruits being slaughtered by a Muslim doctor in the military....

...therefore you prefer to let millions die, rather than take a chance that a few might be violent...

Take my word for it- I have images of other refugees that nobody wanted.

Interplanner

They should not be received unless they swear an oath to pluralism. Meaning, you may not impose or demand anything corporeal based on your religion. Your mind is free to think its thoughts, but you are not free to externalize it, to manifest it.

The problem: Islam has no such conception.