Millions of Muslims fleeing to Christians nations

CherubRam

That's right, millions! Muslim nations do not want them, so they are fleeing Muslim violence by going to Christian nations. Soon we will all get to hear how great Allah and Mohammad are.

CherubRam

Muslims killing Muslims.
Jihad: Sunni Muslims are killing Shia Muslims for control of Islam and the world.

Genesis 16
11 The angel of the Lord also said to her:
“You are now pregnant
and you will give birth to a son.
You shall name him Ishmael,
for the Lord has heard of your misery.
12 He will be a wild donkey of a man;
his hand will be against everyone
and everyone’s hand against him,
and he will live in hostility
toward all his brothers.”

13 She gave this name to the Lord who spoke to her: “You are the God who sees me,” for she said, “I have now seen the One who sees me.” 14 That is why the well was called Beer Lahai Roi; it is still there, between Kadesh and Bered.
15 So Hagar bore Abram a son, and Abram gave the name Ishmael to the son she had borne. 16 Abram was eighty-six years old when Hagar bore him Ishmael.

Zechariah 1:8
I saw by night, and behold a man riding upon a red horse, and he stood among the myrtle trees that were in the bottom; and behind him there were red horses, speckled, and white.

Zechariah 6:2
In the first chariot were red horses; and in the second chariot black horses;

Revelation 6:4
And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
It's a terrible humanitarian situation. Those poor refugees. It's heartbreaking.

The first photo in the article is difficult to look at, it shows a more graphic photo of the body of a very small child washed up on the beach, so I've kept it behind this link.

A Turkish rescue worker carrying the body of a young boy. His brother and mother also drowned.

syrian-refugee-boy-turkey-2.jpg

More photos:

Spoiler

macedonia-refugees-1.jpg

migrantfather.jpg

world-in-pic-13.jpg

Western-Balkans-route.jpg

CherubRam

It is estimated that three hundred million Muslims are trying to enter Europe. That estimate is a best guess. Anyway, hundreds of millions. That is how Islam has established its self over the hundreds of years, by migration.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
It is estimated that three hundred million Muslims are trying to enter Europe. That estimate is a best guess. Anyway, hundreds of millions. That is how Islam has established its self over the hundreds of years, by migration.

Please supply a reputable source for that estimate.

These are desperate people, in terrible need. Will the rich and comfortable turn away and pretend not to see them?

Or from the comfort of their computer chairs ascribe to them evil motives?

When they ask for bread, will you give them a stone?

CherubRam

It's a terrible humanitarian situation. Those poor refugees. It's heartbreaking.

A Turkish rescue worker carrying the body of a young boy. His brother and mother also drowned.

Yes it is very sad. But which side do you favor, Christian, or Muslim? Would you invite a murderer into your house to kill your family? 75% of Muslims believe that the White race must be destroyed so Islam can grow.

Eric h

That's right, millions! Muslim nations do not want them, so they are fleeing Muslim violence by going to Christian nations. Soon we will all get to hear how great Allah and Mohammad are.

These figures show that most Syrian refugees fled to Muslim countries.

Refugees in the region 3.8 million refugees from Syria (95 per cent) are in just five countries Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq and Egypt:
•Lebanon hosts 1.1 million refugees registered with UNHCR, which amounts to around 26 per cent of the country’s population
•Jordan hosts 618,615 registered refugees, which amounts to 9.8 per cent of the population
•Turkey hosts 1.6 million refugees, which amounts to 2.4 per cent of the population
•Iraq hosts 225,373 registered refugees, which amounts to 0.67 per cent of the population
•Egypt 142,543 registered refugees, which amounts to 0.17 per cent of the population

Sorry I am not allowed to post the link, but these stats were taken from Amnesty International

CherubRam

Please supply a reputable source for that estimate.

These are desperate people, in terrible need. Will the rich and comfortable turn away and pretend not to see them?

Or from the comfort of their computer chairs ascribe to them evil motives?

When they ask for bread, will you give them a stone?

I said it was a best guess. There is no way to know the exacts number.

Their Muslim brothers turn them away.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Refugees in the region 3.8 million refugees from Syria (95 per cent) are in just five countries Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq and Egypt:
•Lebanon hosts 1.1 million refugees registered with UNHCR, which amounts to around 26 per cent of the country’s population
•Jordan hosts 618,615 registered refugees, which amounts to 9.8 per cent of the population
•Turkey hosts 1.6 million refugees, which amounts to 2.4 per cent of the population
•Iraq hosts 225,373 registered refugees, which amounts to 0.67 per cent of the population
•Egypt 142,543 registered refugees, which amounts to 0.17 per cent of the population

Sorry I am not allowed to post the link, but these stats were taken from Amnesty International

They don't want to stay in Turkey

_85164031_migrant_journeys_turkey_to_germany_624.png

CherubRam

Yes, that is correct, and from those locations they make their way to Europe. At least that is what the latest report said.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Yes it is very sad. But which side do you favor, Christian, or Muslim? Would you invite a murderer into your house to kill your family? 75% of Muslims believe that the White race must be destroyed so Islam can grow.

Look at those people, those children. Do they look like a threat to you? If a family was hungry and cold and adrift on a boat or had traveled on foot for who knows how many miles... would you first ask them if they were Muslim before deciding whether or not to help them? Or would you be a good Samaritan?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I said it was a best guess. There is no way to know the exacts number.

Their Muslims brothers turn them away.

Well it isn't 300 million. I suggest you don't enter any of those contests where you have to guess how many jellybeans are in the jar. Just don't even bother.

300 million is like the entire population of the United States picking up and walking over the border to Canada.

CherubRam

Look at those people, those children. Do they look like a threat to you? If a family was hungry and cold and adrift on a boat or had traveled on foot for who knows how many miles... would you first ask them if they were Muslim before deciding whether or not to help them? Or would you be a good Samaritan?

At our great expense they are being helped. Now they are making demands and causing trouble. That is who they are, and what they are about. They are now demanding that we take care of them.

CherubRam

Well it isn't 300 million. I suggest you don't enter any of those contests where you have to guess how many jellybeans are in the jar. Just don't even bother.

300 million is like the entire population of the United States picking up and walking over the border to Canada.

The White population has less than two children on average, whereas they have as many children as they can. Yes, hundreds of millions.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
At our great expense they are being helped. Now they are making demands and causing trouble. That is who they are, and what they are about. They are now demanding that we take care of them.

"Our?" "We?" Are you in Turkey, Greece, or any affected European country right now? And if so, what are you doing to help? I'm interested.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The White population has less than two children on average, whereas they have as many children as they can. Yes, hundreds of millions.

No. you said that's how many refugees are "trying to enter Europe."

Not how many will be born over the course of the next century.

Would you like to walk back your "best guess?"