Millions of Muslims fleeing to Christians nations

The Berean

A lot of these people say they want to go to Germany. Only 4% have come to Europe in the past year. Many are presently in transit. Most are still in their own country trying to leave.

Again who are these people? And who counted these people? Many are presently in transit? I'm sure that if a large fraction of 300 million people were migrating to Europe right now it would be big news.

CherubRam

Maybe you are worried because USA and Britain invaded Iraq against Un resolutions, a hundred thousand civilians died. How will their families get justice, or compensation for their loss? They have every right to be angry.

Two million Iraqi fled their country as a result of the war, loosing their homes, jobs, education and health care, they have every right to be angry.

If America and Britain made Iraq a better place after the war, there may have been a just cause, but Iraq is now torn apart, they seem to have every right to be angry.

The question is, who are they most angry with, how will they get justice?

And so now they come to America and Europe for revenge?

CherubRam

Again who are these people? And who counted these people? Many are presently in transit? I'm sure that if a large fraction of 300 million people were migrating to Europe right now it would be big news.

It was on PBS news this evening. Many are in their own nation trying to get out.

Eric h

Which resolutions were those?

The United Nations secretary general, Kofi Annan, declared explicitly for the first time last night that the US-led war on Iraq was illegal.
Mr Annan said that the invasion was not sanctioned by the UN security council or in accordance with the UN's founding charter. In an interview with the BBC World Service broadcast last night, he was asked outright if the war was illegal. He replied: "Yes, if you wish."

He then added unequivocally: "I have indicated it was not in conformity with the UN charter. From our point of view and from the charter point of view it was illegal."

The UN chief had warned the US and its allies a week before the invasion in March 2003 that military action would violate the UN charter. But he has hitherto refrained from using the damning word "illegal".

Mr Annan said the security council had warned Iraq in resolution 1441 there would be "consequences" if it did not comply with its demands. But he said it should have been up to the council to determine what those consequences were.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/16/iraq.iraq

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The United Nations secretary general, Kofi Annan, declared explicitly for the first time last night that the US-led war on Iraq was illegal.
Mr Annan said that the invasion was not sanctioned by the UN security council or in accordance with the UN's founding charter. In an interview with the BBC World Service broadcast last night, he was asked outright if the war was illegal. He replied: "Yes, if you wish."

He then added unequivocally: "I have indicated it was not in conformity with the UN charter. From our point of view and from the charter point of view it was illegal."

The UN chief had warned the US and its allies a week before the invasion in March 2003 that military action would violate the UN charter. But he has hitherto refrained from using the damning word "illegal".

Mr Annan said the security council had warned Iraq in resolution 1441 there would be "consequences" if it did not comply with its demands. But he said it should have been up to the council to determine what those consequences were.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/16/iraq.iraq

That's funny, I thought you said we invaded Iraq against UN resolutions.

Eric h

Originally Posted by Eric h
Maybe you are worried because USA and Britain invaded Iraq against Un resolutions, a hundred thousand civilians died. How will their families get justice, or compensation for their loss? They have every right to be angry.

Two million Iraqi fled their country as a result of the war, loosing their homes, jobs, education and health care, they have every right to be angry.

If America and Britain made Iraq a better place after the war, there may have been a just cause, but Iraq is now torn apart, they seem to have every right to be angry.

The question is, who are they most angry with, how will they get justice?

And so now they come to America and Europe for revenge?

In my original post I talked about the need for justice for the Iraqi people, they have lost so much after our invasion.

Why are you talking about revenge, is it because revenge happens in the absence of justice?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
In my original post I talked about the need for justice for the Iraqi people, they have lost so much after our invasion.

What, like a tyrannical dictator who slaughtered his own citizens by the hundreds of thousands?

They should pay us for killing him.

CherubRam

Why are you talking about revenge, is it because revenge happens in the absence of justice?

Is it justice to take care of the Muslims. And if their demands are not met will they take revenge?

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why was Hungary refusing to let the refugees board trains out of their country? Lack of documentation for immigration to the EU seemed to be the public position of Hungary. But then why let these people languish in squalor?

AMR

Eric h

Is it justice to take care of the Muslims. And if their demands are not met will they take revenge?

9/11 was wrong, thousands of innocent people died, but large sums were paid out in compensation..

Sheila Birnbaum mediated a settlement of $500 million for 92 families of victims of the September 11th terrorist attack on the World Trade Center.
http://www.vcf.gov/

Why should it be different for the hundred thousand innocent Iraqi who died, those who had nothing to do with 9/11 or WMD.

Justice is justice, colour, race or religion should not play a part in deciding what is fair.

Eric h

America could have pursued justice after 9/11, they knew who was responsible, justice would have been served if America singled out the culprits for punishment.

Being the cause of a hundred thousand innocent civilians, seems more like revenge than justice. In the end it was a single covert operation that ended the life of Bin Laden Could this have been done without so many innocent deaths in Afghanistan and Iraq?

How is the deaths of all these innocent people going to help the victims of 9/11, surely they would not like to see other innocent families suffer too.

We are all created by the same God, the same God hears all our prayers despite our differences.

bybee

America could have pursued justice after 9/11, they knew who was responsible, justice would have been served if America singled out the culprits for punishment.

Being the cause of a hundred thousand innocent civilians, seems more like revenge than justice. In the end it was a single covert operation that ended the life of Bin Laden Could this have been done without so many innocent deaths in Afghanistan and Iraq?

How is the deaths of all these innocent people going to help the victims of 9/11, surely they would not like to see other innocent families suffer too.

We are all created by the same God, the same God hears all our prayers despite our differences.

You are one of those American's who blame America for everything bad? Don't let the door hit you in the hind end on your way to a better place....

CherubRam

Why was Hungary refusing to let the refugees board trains out of their country? Lack of documentation for immigration to the EU seemed to be the public position of Hungary. But then why let these people languish in squalor?

AMR

They set up a migrant camp for those people, but they did not want to go to it. They wanted to live in the nation of their choice without providing any documentation about themselves.

CherubRam

It is difficult to not injure innocent people when they are being used as human shields.

The Berean

Are you saying that Europe is not mostly Christian?

Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. The Christian churches in Europe are mostly empty. Many empty church buildings have been sold. The majority of people do not seek Jesus Christ anymore.