Millions of Muslims fleeing to Christians nations

CherubRam

No. you said that's how many refugees are "trying to enter Europe."

Not how many will be born over the course of the next century.

Would you like to walk back your "best guess?"

FYI: There are billions of people in the world. The white race does not have a over population problem.

Eric h

Yes, that is correct, and from those locations they make their way to Europe. At least that is what the latest report said.

Ok, about four million refugees have fled from Syria, where have the other 296 million come from?

We must also remember the role of America and Britain, we invaded Iraq against UN resolutions, we have destabilized the country causing around two million refugees to flee Iraq. If we had not invaded, I doubt there would have been that many migrants.

Many of them went to Syria.

The Berean

Well it isn't 300 million. I suggest you don't enter any of those contests where you have to guess how many jellybeans are in the jar. Just don't even bother.

300 million is like the entire population of the United States picking up and walking over the border to Canada.

I don't think a certain poster knows exactly how many people 300 million is. That is a HUGE number.

CherubRam

Ok, about four million refugees have fled from Syria, where have the other 296 million come from?

We must also remember the role of America and Britain, we invaded Iraq against UN resolutions, we have destabilized the country causing around two million refugees to flee Iraq. If we had not invaded, I doubt there would have been that many migrants.

Many of them went to Syria.

Hundreds of millions are stuck in different locations. But anyway that is an estimate of how many Muslims are trying to make their way to a Christian nation. Will they make it? Who knows!

The Berean

Hundreds of millions are stuck in different locations. But anyway that is an estimate of how many Muslims are trying to make their way to a Christian nation. Will they make it? Who knows!

Exactly who made this estimate? Also, most European nations are secular, not Christian, nations.

The Berean

Meh :idunno:

It's less than a quarter of the population of China

As of 2013 all of Europe had 742.5 million people. So 300 million more people will move to Europe? Where exactly will these extra 300 million people live? Where will they work?

CherubRam

What are you, Christian Identity? Did you get bored over at Stormfront?

I am a Judaic Christian. You speak as though you hate white people. That is not what this thread is about. There is truly only one race, and that is the Human race. If the white race was not perishing, then it would not be an issue. Where I live people are killed because they are white.

Eric h

The white race is perishing, and that is what I am worried about. Is it wrong for any group of people to worry about issues that involve them?

Maybe you are worried because USA and Britain invaded Iraq against Un resolutions, a hundred thousand civilians died. How will their families get justice, or compensation for their loss? They have every right to be angry.

Two million Iraqi fled their country as a result of the war, loosing their homes, jobs, education and health care, they have every right to be angry.

If America and Britain made Iraq a better place after the war, there may have been a just cause, but Iraq is now torn apart, they seem to have every right to be angry.

The question is, who are they most angry with, how will they get justice?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I am a Judaic Christian. You speak as though you hate white people. That is not what this thread is about. There is truly only one race, and that is the Human race. If the white race was not perishing, then it would not be an issue. Where I live people are killed because they are white.

So Christian Identity then.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
As of 2013 all of Europe had 742.5 million people. So 300 million more people will move to Europe? Where exactly will these extra 300 million people live? Where will they work?

They'll just have to share beds.

Maybe all the refuges can work night shift and sleep during the day while the Europeans are at work.

Think of the possible productivity gains

CherubRam

A lot of these people say they want to go to Germany. Only 4% have come to Europe in the past year. Many are presently in transit. Most are still in their own country trying to leave.