Messianic Christology

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
You should get back to sharing your knowledge and wisdom in scripture. What has become of you, dear boy? Humble yourself.

There are many here on tol that I like, (but not you) yet their dogmatic views are a dead end for me so I just come along for some gas lighting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
There are many here on tol that I like, (but not you) yet their dogmatic views are a dead end for me so I just come along for some gas lighting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You just said yesterday I'm an idiot but you still like me. :allsmile:

JonahofAkron

:thumb: No hurry.
"The first two letters of Barasheet are the Hebrew letters Bet and Resh. By combining these two letters, the Hebrew word "Bar" is formed, which means 'son of". For example, the phrase "Simon bar Jonah" means: Simon, son of Jonah, where the Hebrew word "bar" means "son".

1. Bet & Resh = Son of;
2. Aleph = God, the first;
3. Shin = To destroy;
4. Yod = By his effort or hand; and
5. Tav = The cross

If all 6 Hebrew letters in the word Barasheet are used to construct a sentence from the meaning of each letter, the following statement is created:

"The Son of God will be destroyed (or killed) by His own hand (or by his own effort) on the cross."
"

Stole this explanation from some website, but it's essentially the same. I don't necessarily agree with it since things are out of order, but there's a few people that definitely think it's real. I thought it was interesting and pertinent, but not accurate.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

daqq

"The first two letters of Barasheet are the Hebrew letters Bet and Resh. By combining these two letters, the Hebrew word "Bar" is formed, which means 'son of". For example, the phrase "Simon bar Jonah" means: Simon, son of Jonah, where the Hebrew word "bar" means "son".

1. Bet & Resh = Son of;
2. Aleph = God, the first;
3. Shin = To destroy;
4. Yod = By his effort or hand; and
5. Tav = The cross

If all 6 Hebrew letters in the word Barasheet are used to construct a sentence from the meaning of each letter, the following statement is created:

"

Stole this explanation from some website, but it's essentially the same. I don't necessarily agree with it since things are out of order, but there's a few people that definitely think it's real. I thought it was interesting and pertinent, but not accurate.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Well, "bar" would actually be Aramaic, (that is, transliterated into English of course), but I see what you are getting at. :)