Meet Caitlyn Jenner

bybee

What I am asking is, do you really care?

When I look into the eyes of Mr. Bruce Jenner I see pain and bewilderment. As he evolves in this life I ardently wish he would keep himself to himself, but...perhaps he has been led to believe that by exposing his inner being to the philistines he is somehow performing a Mitzvah?
I fear that this exposure shall destroy him.
I pray for his soul.

Granite

Hall of Fame
When I look into the eyes of Mr. Bruce Jenner I see pain and bewilderment. As he evolves in this life I ardently wish he would keep himself to himself, but...perhaps he has been led to believe that by exposing his inner being to the philistines he is somehow performing a Mitzvah?
I fear that this exposure shall destroy him.
I pray for his soul.

And that right there sums up everything wrong...in a nutshell.

bybee

And that right there sums up everything wrong...in a nutshell.

For him to reveal to himself and believe his/her true identity may be life enhancing...but, society is not very nice. He would be better served, I think, to keep his life private and simply go about his business as he sees fit.
He is a person for whom I feel compassion.
And, yes, Granite, I respect his/her right to do as it seems meet and right so to do.

Mocking You

yWXY79UM.jpg

2yjuiyb.jpg

Granite

Hall of Fame
For him to reveal to himself and believe his/her true identity may be life enhancing...but, society is not very nice. He would be better served, I think, to keep his life private and simply go about his business as he sees fit.
He is a person for whom I feel compassion.
And, yes, Granite, I respect his/her right to do as it seems meet and right so to do.

This is somewhat amusing to the point of being unintentionally pathetic.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
"People can be cruel so hide who you are" is no way to live.

Too busy hidding and not mindful to even think about God. He needs all the time to think about his fantasies. He makes no time for christainity but he still may be the elected.

Quetzal

Too busy hidding and not mindful to even think about God. He needs all the time to think about his fantasies. He makes no time for christainity but he still may be the elected.
This just shows how drastically you misunderstand the world these kind of minorities live in.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Somebody said that if a part of your body offends you, get rid of it. It won't keep you out of the kingdom.

Jose Fly

So this thread is "this is what happens when you show fundamentalists a picture of a transgender person".

Funny stuff. :chuckle:

republicanchick

https://pbs.twimg.Bigots will always try to stand in people's way and spew their hate, but that must be overcome to have a shot at being content with one's life.[/QUOTE]

how ironic that he has to resort to massive reconstruction (plastic surgery) and a sex change so that he can be "who he is"

how utterly ironic.

He destroyed who he was

to become a plastic, fake human (physically anyhow).

I pray for his soul, though... He is lost, like all people who do not know Jesus, as in know Jesus through HIS (Jesus's) Church

This is what happens when you don't know the Lord... you get lost.. start focusing on things that ultimately do not matter.

(Oops! I just called him a him)

___