Meet Caitlyn Jenner

Breathe

She looks like Janice Dickenson.

I watched the Dianne Sawyer interviews, and the two KUWTK episodes that focused on this, for the same reason that you look at a traffic accident when you drive past one - a sense of morbid curiosity - and I felt sorry for him/her (I don't think he has had the sex change surgery yet, so I am inclined to say him, making me look like an old fashioned fool). It disturbs me, and yet at the same time, I feel sad for this person who has lived their whole life unhappy, and in an unsettled and uncomfortable state.

I have no idea why this happens, or what causes it - and while I cannot approve of it, the compassionate part of me feels pain for this person. It is not up to me to judge him, or condemn him. God can do that if He is so inclined.

musterion

Oh, and...

puke.gif

The Berean

I'm glad that changed. What's so cool about tuning in every 4 years to watch not-pro-worthy athletes race eachother?

They were "pro worthy" but the Amateur Athletic Union (AAU) was adamant about the ideal of amateurism. The AAU ran American track and field with an iron fist. The AAU made money by sending top athletes to track meets around the country and the world. The athletes made no money but the AAU got paid. As you can imagine the athletes resented this. In the early 1970's a group of track athletes tried to establish a pro track and field circuit. Though it failed it gave the athletes some headway in finally bringing amateurism to an end by the mid 1980's.

Granite

Hall of Fame
That and she is also the step father of Kim Kardashian and has appeared in TV shows with her.

Okay, I knew there was a connection to that hideous family somehow, just never cared to look into it myself. Gotcha.:cheers:

Yeah, I guess, umm...welp. Yeah. That looks like a lotta work. Hope she's happy. If the news devoted this much attention to something that actually mattered things would be different.

WizardofOz

I still don't understand why this is really considered news.

This. It isn't or at least it shouldn't be.

Should Americans discuss the NSA or a washed up former Olympian's boob job?

What the heck? Is it our fault or he fault of the media?

How utterly backward.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
She looks like Janice Dickenson.

I watched the Dianne Sawyer interviews, and the two KUWTK episodes that focused on this, for the same reason that you look at a traffic accident when you drive past one - a sense of morbid curiosity - and I felt sorry for him/her (I don't think he has had the sex change surgery yet, so I am inclined to say him, making me look like an old fashioned fool). It disturbs me, and yet at the same time, I feel sad for this person who has lived their whole life unhappy, and in an unsettled and uncomfortable state.

He may have done that , but no way he looks like that picture! Think about Joan Rivers, a woman, she had so much vanity surgery, and she never looked like that.

I assume some Beverly hills plastic surgeons might be able to make some changes, but nothing like that! Now maybe one might be able to have professional make-up then the picture air brushed, or photo shop? The problem is once one does anything, all that make-up would crack and melt off, really.

There are no real women who look like that, think Joan Collins, yes she looked pretty for her age, but she did not look anything like that.
:confused:and :idunno::nono:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Had there not been an article with the pic, I would have not known that that was Bruce Jenner.

Insofar as the sex change, I am not going to pretend to understand it ... though in all reality, my understanding isn't necessary.

I wish Bruce/Caitlyn well.

Tinark

A world class athlete and a well known personality to come as transgender and have gone through a full sex change operation is news people. It certainly makes for an interesting topic of conversation.

shagster01

A world class athlete and a well known personality to come as transgender and have gone through a full sex change operation is news people. It certainly makes for an interesting topic of conversation.

Did they give him a uterus, or vaginal opening, etc... if not, it's not a sex change. It's just cosmetic surgery.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Had there not been an article with the pic, I would have not known that that was Bruce Jenner.

Insofar as the sex change, I am not going to pretend to understand it ... though in all reality, my understanding isn't necessary.

I wish Bruce/Caitlyn well.

I agree; there is a real fetish with a minority of heterosexual males who like cross-dressing better than making love, really, and why, basic trust, if you ask me. It seems some take it too far????
Caitlyn, i read somewhere they never take plain names like Alice :rotfl:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Some would say the same about Nazi experiments.

Did they give him a uterus, or vaginal opening, etc... if not, it's not a sex change. It's just cosmetic surgery.

That is a bit too gross!:vomit:

rougueone

The U.S. has and will continue to push deviant life styles. And will continue to thwart our Lord and those who believe in God-Jesus.

Meet Mr. America !!!!!!! Bruce Jenner. The new standard of an American.

Last edited: