Mean TOL members

Cyrus of Persia

Originally posted by Nineveh

The only argument you have is to try to say sodomy doesn't even pass for sexual immorality or sexual impurity.

Although the Bible in some places condemns homosexuality the guilt of Sodom was not homosexualism. So "sodomy" is wrong word for it.

Did you miss where he said, "and such were some of you."? He is calling us away from sin, not to it. Should we continue in sin that grace might abound, Cyrus?

NOT AT ALL. I just think that some people miss to read the whole list of the sins mentioned and point out to homosexuality as it would be the worst one.

Cyrus of Persia

Originally posted by theo_victis

btw, Cyrus do you defend the idea that homosexuality is not a sin?

Unfortunately i am. Unfortunately because homosexuality is somewhere in secondary category of things what i ever think i should debate about. My first priority is to defend people from those who are eager to build stakes.

Cyrus of Persia

Re: Mean old Jesus *tsk, tsk*

Re: Mean old Jesus *tsk, tsk*

Originally posted by Sibbie

Jesus is teaching hatred so that even the dust from the town was despicable! :noway: How does that show love? How dare Him! :shocked:

It's not about hatred. It was common symbol for cancelling the relations with those who did not recieved them.

the Sibbie

Originally posted by beanieboy

But when called on your own sin, you, Poly and others refuse to even admit it.

Physician, heal thyself.
So are you saying you want something to hold against us? Do you see us trying to justify our sin? Then again your "idea" of what is sin is wrong according to Scripture. The sin that you go around telling everyone we commit is the sin of self-righteousness. But if you would only listen we already told you we are righteous only through Christ, unlike the Pharisees that wanted the murder Christ.

Ya know what, if we didn't care about Christ, we probably wouldn't bother trying to get you to come to know Christ. If you want to be on the wrong side of the fence on judgment day, that's your choice.

Oh and what's up with the "Physician, heal thyself"?

beanieboy

People pointed out that a few of you have been self righteous.

That is a sin.

You have denied it, or excused it.

You won't repent. You refuse to see it as sin, even though you claim to love Jesus and God.

Physician, heal thyself.

the Sibbie

Originally posted by beanieboy

Really???

If you believe it, if you truly love your fellow Christians, name them. You are to call them out on their sin within a few followers.

So, let me hear it.

Does anyone who is posting in this room abuse Christianity?
I would say smaller at the very least, very confused, all over the map and seems to contradict himself at times. Maybe Cyrus of Persia too, but I'm not sure he is a Christian. But I don't know if they abuse it by using the sacrifice of Christ as an excuse to keep sinning.

And can one love God and abuse Christianity?
Well if they think it is ok use their salvation as an excuse to freely sin, then I'd say they don't love God. Why would anyone want to continually hurt their Father?

Cyrus of Persia

Maybe Cyrus of Persia too, but I'm not sure he is a Christian. But I don't know if they abuse it by using the sacrifice of Christ as an excuse to keep sinning.

If my sin is defending homosexuals, SO BE IT. I have nothing common with the antichrist ideology that demands homos to be executed, but gives their executers free way to keep sinning their "soft sins" under the grace.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You're cracking me up, Sibbie. You've got all this awesome smackarama goin' on yet you still have that sweet little Laura Ingalls picture. She's bringin' ya down, woman!
Have Turbo fix you up an avatar that matches your posts. Maybe a Terminator-ette, or something. :cool:

Nineveh might need to chang hers as well. She needs an avatar that matches her "smacks". Not one that's been smacked. :D

Last edited:

the Sibbie

Originally posted by Poly

You're cracking me up, Sibbie. You've got all this awesome smackarama goin' on yet you still have that sweet little Laura Ingalls picture. She's bringin' ya down, woman!
Have Turbo fix you up an avatar that matches your posts. Maybe a Terminator-ette, or something. :cool:
Yeah, I've been thinking about that. Scared looking little Laura is cute, but she just seems too nervous.

Nineveh might need to chang hers as well. She needs an avatar that matches her "smacks". Not one that's been smacked. :D
:chuckle: Yeah, she's had that one for a long time. I've never seen her with anything else.....

Oh, Ninnnneeevehhhh? It's time for a change...can Poly and I cut and dye your hair?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Oh, Ninnnneeevehhhh? It's time for a change...can Poly and I cut and dye your hair?
We need to be really careful though. We don't want her to look like this. :flamer:

:chuckle:

smaller

BANNED
Banned
Greetings AIM meal
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. Those that never seek, ask or knock will never find Him.

Can you say SELECTIVE disregard? Romans 3:22

Your FAITH or JESUS'??? Let The Word tell you, not vice versa.
I'm sorry that you don't understand The Truth of The Gospel, regarding how God operates, and what He requires of His Servants, but you can't keep bowing down to your 'knowledge' (foolish notions, really) and expect to be rewarded by The Lord Who has given you His Word that you continually ignore, deny and call lies.

I believe I am still waiting for you to condemn me to eternal torture Mr. Chicken Feathers.

quote from smaller:
The only difference between you and beanieboy IS YOUR WORKS based GOD ACTIVATION?
Well, actually, Jesus asked us who should be rewarded, the one that says, "I will," and doesn't, or the one that says, "No," but does his master's will, anyway. I believe that Beanieboy will enter into Heaven way before you;

Can you say CONTRADICTORY POSITIONS??? lol

You WANT to damn beanieboy to BURN FOREVER, yet you would PERHAPS allow him into heaven??? You are so very solid on your positions eh?
if, indeed, you have faith in The Lord, which seems to be in some very serious doubt.

Damn me to hell if you DON'T THINK I KNOW MY WORD Mr. C. Feathers.

The reason you ALL don't is YOU KNOW I know My Lord, The Word made FLESH.

quote from smaller
Oh, I forgot. YOU are more forgiving than the ETERNALLY MERCIFUL GOD!
He is The One Who decides whom He will forgive, and not you or I;

Let's see. AIM meal FORGIVES but AIM meal says GOD WILL NOT.

go figure....
and He has said that it will be those who believe that He is, that He is A Rewarder and also seek for Him with all of their heart. He did not say, "Ollie ollie oxen free," as you presume.

Your LIES about what I am speaking of do not equate to what I am speaking of. Nice try though Mr. I Forgive but God does NOT...lol

quote from smaller:
Really you are quite twisted to me AIM meal with this kind of garbage.
Could it be, Satan? The preaching of The Gospel is, to them that are hellbound, foolishness.

Here is a SMALLER text. Any NITWIT that thinks he is MORE FORGIVING THAT GOD has a few screws loose.

quote from smaller:
Oh, so after YOU ACTIVATED AND PLEADED the blood then YOU MUST DO MORE to GAIN ENTRY TO HEAVEN?
I don't do anything to 'gain entry,' since it is His Free Gift. All I have to do is to accept it.

I always get a good belly laugh from seeing you Pharisees speaking out of both sides of your mouth at THE SAME TIME....add this one to your I FORGIVE ALL but GOD DOES NOT axiom. Such fine judgment you represent.
If I refuse, He will not force it on me. That would be Satan's character trait, bullying. God is A Perfect Gentleman.

Oh, yeah, AIM meal STOPS GOD'S LOVE IN HIS TRACKS...

Just keep notching that DAMNATION belt around your neck.

quote from smaller
But GOD on the otherhand is not NEARLY as forgiving as YOU.
I do not have the ability or the right to forgive all men for all sin,

YOU just finished saying YOU FORGAVE ALL but GOD DOES NOT.
as you presume to do in God's place.

Ah, did I LIMIT God to NOT forgiving??? hellow...!
I forgive so that I can be forgiven,

Yeah, I have seen you PARADE around with your double standard for quite awhile now. Your SELF SERVING forgivness while AGAIN TALKING OUT OF BOTH SIDES OF YOUR MOUTH is worthless drivel. You no more forgive than Hitler did of the Jews only YOU are worse.
but don't believe that because I don't consider someone's sin that it is blotted out.

I AM justified BUT THEY are not...lol

Your nonsense is on my permanent record. Rest assured your DOUBLE STANDARD will JUDGE YOU.
It's not that I have the sin held against everyone (I don't) but their sin is on their account,

You are so pathetic it is not even funny. You simply WANT TO ETERNALLY DAMN others and BLAME GOD and RELEASE YOURSELF.

The absolute HEIGHT of Phariseeism...If you were a JUDGE your constituents would HUNT YOU DOWN and CONDEMN YOU for your HUMAN SELF SERVING JUSTICE.

and God will not blot out anyone's sin without The Blood of Jesus. If they refuse The Son, then The Father will refuse them.

But YOU of course forgive them and say in the next breath that GOD DOES NOT.

Is there a difference between YOU and God???

Yeah, AIM meal is NICER...LOL...

quote from smaller
You know some of you so called "christians" have some pretty bizarre beliefs.
Yeah, I beleive that The Lord is pretty tolerant to allow people like you to mis-represent His Word. If I were God, you'd have gotten an attitude adjustment from a lightning bolt a long time ago.

Just damn me to eternal hell you chicken. Your double standard does not impress me at all Mr. Better than God. What a joke.

quote from smaller
NOW if you conceed that GOD MAY ACTUALLY FORGIVE OTHERS you will LOOSE YOUR BASIS to ETERNALLY BURN THEM...
Why, because you have 'reasoned' so in your perverted mindset?

Oh yeah, you FORGAVE so GOD WOULD NOT BURN YOU, and in the next breath say GOD WILL BURN YOU FOREVER.

and you LET YOURSELF OFF THE HOOK.

Puke....stench...reek
God cannot forgive sin without The Blood of The Lamb being applied to their life.

Newsflash...THE BLOOD OF JESUS IS INEFFECTIVE WITHOUT AIM MEAL ACTIVATING IT!
That doesn't happen to every soul. The Gift of God is only acceped by believers. Un-believers will perish. Thinking otherwise is just ludicrous.

Yeah, God hid his GIFT in JESUS CHRIST so well that only AIM meal and a pathetic few others ACTIVATED IT (but they are not really that sure...God could decide to BURN THEM as well just for spite.)
I wish you would prayerfully consider your attitude and mindset, and that you might be dead wrong on this issue, and ask The Lord to show you The Truth.

The Lord already showed me YOUR TRUTH and He said DAMN THAT LIE.
quote from smaller
God called HIMSELF the SAVIOUR OF ALL.
Yes, just like the IRS is the collector of all Federal Income Taxes, here in the USA.

Oh such WISDOM. Newsflash...GOD IS LIKE THE IRS.
Many people don't pay a dime, simply because their lawyers are smart enough to find 'legal' loopholes.

Kinda like YOU getting OFF THE HOOK???
If we have 'hired' a smart enough Lawyer when we get to Heaven, He will be able to get us off of our Second Death Sentence.

Your "lawyer" looks effective for you that's for sure.
If we never hire Him, we will be charged with each and every sin.

Newsflash! AIM meal HIRED Jesus...to get him off the hook, but everyone else is DOOMED.
God has said, "Whosoever will..." and not, "Each and every soul..." Go figure. Go figure that you are dead wrong and have mis-applied scriptures and mis-understood the Word of Truth for far too long. Go figure that you need to repent.

Damn me to hell Mr. Feathers...you might as well add that to your list of promoting the doctrine of devils.

smaller

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by smaller

Greetings AIM meal

Can you say SELECTIVE disregard? Romans 3:22

Your FAITH or JESUS'??? Let The Word tell.....
yada, YADA, yada,......yack, YACK, yack...blah, BLAH, blah.

:yawn:

Ecumenicist

Yeah, I've been thinking about that. Scared looking little Laura is cute, but she just seems too nervous.

:chuckle: Yeah, she's had that one for a long time. I've never seen her with anything else.....

Do each other's nails too.

I recommend little swastikas.

Smaller, if you're going to be a Universalist, you have no right
to criticize the far right, they are going to the same heavan you
are, and their ideas are just as righteous as yours. Universal
means universal, talk the talk, bear the consequences.

Beanie, God loves you, but you know that.

Girls, I hear there's a lynching happening over in the chat room.
If you hurry, you may be able to get in on it...

djm

smaller

BANNED
Banned
Let's see Dave...

smaller says you cannot falsely damn someone else for eternity for what is also in you but SINCE THESE WHO SAY THIS ARE GOING to heaven anyway this observation cannot be MADE???

Why do you bother to post Dave?

Ecumenicist

Originally posted by smaller

Let's see Dave...

smaller says you cannot falsely damn someone else for eternity for what is also in you but SINCE THEY ARE GOING to heaven AS WELL this observation cannot be MADE???

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

We are universalist Borg.

Logical contradictions are irrelevant.

All observations are irrelevant.

Resistance is futile.

djm

smaller

BANNED
Banned
Content Dave content.

If you really have specific complaint SPIT IT OUT.

I know you live on the edges of the eternal damnation of others as well...go figure...