i apologize that the men at tol aren't meeting anna's expectations

she must be very disappointed

we'll try to do better

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

we'll try to do better

Yeah, I expected better treatment of Tambora than you gave her. She is a Christian, she's one of yours and yet you still treat her this way. Yucking it up at her expense on your stupid, stupid thread.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Yeah, I expected better treatment of Tambora than you gave her. She is a Christian, she's one of yours and yet you still treat her this way. Yucking it up at her expense on your stupid, stupid thread.

i apologize that I forced tam to participate on that thread

i promise i won't do it again

Traditio

BANNED
Banned

we'll try to do better

Seriously. Just avoid conversation with Tambora. There's other people on the site that you can converse with.

I get hounding Town Heretic.

I get hounding AnnaBenedetti.

I get hounding Zoo, granite, etc.

[As to whether I agree with it or not...I say nothing of this.]

But hounding Tambora like this is like rubbing salt into an open wound. Not cool, dude. :idunno:

musterion

You don't care about that, poser. You know well that you didn't think I was saved then either, so it's a stupid point to keep making.

No it isn't, because at the time you knew you were right. You have now abandoned all of that, yet you still claim some kind of moral ground from which to condemn us when you now have far less than you had before. None, in fact, and that by your own choice. So you're the one looking really stupid right now.

ClimateSanity

How many of you males will open your Bibles tonight, or go to Church on Sunday or meet up with your men's fellowship groups and pretend you're living a Christian life? Posers.

Yes guys, go to a men's fellowship group.....not a metrosexual fellowship group. Go be with a group of men who are very well aware of how feminism has destroyed the family in this country.

Then show them the posts of these TOL humanist christian pretenders who think women are above reproach and should be held to a different standard. Compile a large reading list from their posts. Come back next week and discuss the findings. They will give us praise but say that we are going nowhere and doing nothing but squabbling. They will tell us they are unteachable.

We will counter with the fact that it will open the eyes of visitors to this site to the real world of feminism.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

Oh, whatever. Stop being so overly dramatic. We get enough of it on the subject of rape that you few love to drag on about whenever women are supposed to take accountability for something. It's like you all's 'go to' when all else fails. It might occur to you that others have gotten tired of the same old victim complex you all perpetuate when you are actually on the receiving end of things.

ok doser

Seriously. Just avoid conversation with Tambora. There's other people on the site that you can converse with.

I get hounding Town Heretic.

I get hounding AnnaBenedetti.

I get hounding Zoo, granite, etc.

[As to whether I agree with it or not...I say nothing of this.]

But hounding Tambora like this is like rubbing salt into an open wound. Not cool, dude. :idunno:

i don't believe tam's posted in this thread

it seems to be all anna

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
No it isn't, because at the time you knew you were right. You have now abandoned all of that, yet you still claim some kind of moral ground from which to condemn us when you now have far less than you had before. Nothing, in fact, and by your own choice. So you're the one looking really stupid right now.

No, poser. You're the one who looks like a jerk, and you're just trying to deflect attention, because yes, my moral ground is higher than yours. I would never harangue a rape victim, or make jokes in a thread that's meant to do exactly that. You should be hanging your head in shame that you, a supposed Christian, took part in that. You're supposed to be better than us, remember? That's what you keep reminding us of, that there's something better out there for us, right? And then you show me this, and I'm supposed to think that's the better place to be? Your witness is empty. Lifeless. You're scum.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
i don't believe tam's posted in this thread

it seems to be all anna

In a thread specifically devoted to mocking Tambora.

You are a silver level subscriber. I believe you have the opinion of deleting the thread, yes? I personally recommend that you make use of that opinion.

In the unlikely event that you actually take my recommendation, I thank you in advance. :e4e:

ok doser

No, poser. You the one that looks like the jerk, and you're just trying to deflect attention, because yes, my moral ground is higher than yours. I would never harangue a rape victim, or make jokes in a thread that's meant to do exactly that. You should be hanging your head in shame that you, a supposed Christian, took part in that. You're supposed to be better than us, remember? That's what you keep reminding us of, that there's something better out there for us, right? And then you show me this, and I'm supposed to think that's the better place to be? Your witness is empty. Lifeless. You're scum.

anna, would you please take this to another thread?

thank you