Making Peace With Tambora

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
:chuckle: Little minds with nothing other to do than make comments about my avatars.

Everyone knows very well that the big bad wolf was actually hiding behind the woman.

:rotfl:

Well, all your Red Riding Hood avatars suit you just fine- feed right into your victim complex :rolleyes:

And
I couldn't count your frivolous posts with my hands and feet.

Last edited:

elohiym

If you rape a woman today, will you lose your salvation? Yes or no?
Those who are in Christ do not rape anyone. If I raped a woman today, I never was a christian.

I agree.

Is the following person a Christian? Yes or no?

Yes I can. I am justified forever. I could deny the Lord Jesus Christ, worship satan, kill 100000000000 people, and I am justified forever.

You and poster john w are preaching two different gospels, right?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Artie.

Bro.

My main man.

I wish to point out, for the bazillionth time, that at no point in the course of the last several days have I said that it is universally and without qualification acceptable to beat one's wife.

Furthermore, if you return to the "why men won't marry you," you will find that Kmoney (whom I think everyone will agree to be of very moderate sensibilities) has, not so much agreed with the particulars of what I've said, but has essentially conceded the basic theses which cause you so much discomfort.

Elo. has disagreed even with my basic theses, but only by saying: "Because God said so." Ask him if you doubt this.

Given the fact that you insist on repeating that I've said something other than I've said, I feel as though I must conclude that one of the following is true:

1. The British educational system simply isn't that good when it comes to learning how to read with any level of comprehension.

2. You simply aren't that bright

3. I have been unclear in my expression.

4. You are being intentionally obtuse for rhetorical purposes.

5. You haven't bothered to read more than a few lines of anything that I've read on the subject as of late, for whatever reason.

i gonna go with 2 :thumb:

but you didn't consider 6:

6. artie's usually drunk when he posts

ok doser

Tambora - I apologize for anything that I might have said to upset you.

It's not your fault.

Nothing is your fault.

You are without fault.

here's a picture of a bunny :)

the-33-most-important-bunny-gifs-on-the-internet-1-11111-1372275498-8_big.jpg

sweet dreams :)

ok doser

Artie.

Bro.

My main man.

I wish to point out, for the bazillionth time, that at no point in the course of the last several days have I said that it is universally and without qualification acceptable to beat one's wife.

Furthermore, if you return to the "why men won't marry you," you will find that Kmoney (whom I think everyone will agree to be of very moderate sensibilities) has, not so much agreed with the particulars of what I've said, but has essentially conceded the basic theses which cause you so much discomfort.

Elo. has disagreed even with my basic theses, but only by saying: "Because God said so." Ask him if you doubt this.

Given the fact that you insist on repeating that I've said something other than I've said, I feel as though I must conclude that one of the following is true:

1. The British educational system simply isn't that good when it comes to learning how to read with any level of comprehension.

2. You simply aren't that bright

3. I have been unclear in my expression.

4. You are being intentionally obtuse for rhetorical purposes.

5. You haven't bothered to read more than a few lines of anything that I've read on the subject as of late, for whatever reason.

:darwinsm: