Making Peace With Tambora

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Tambora - I apologize for anything that I might have said to upset you.

It's not your fault.

Nothing is your fault.

You are without fault.

ok doser

here's a picture of a bunny :)

the-33-most-important-bunny-gifs-on-the-internet-1-11111-1372275498-8_big.jpg

glorydaz

Tambora - I apologize for anything that I might have said to upset you.

It's not your fault.

Nothing is your fault.

You are without fault.

Actually, it's all YOUR fault, Doser. You had the audacity to say that even women are responsible for their own bad behavior. That women are not above the natural law....there really are consequences (in the real world) regardless of any protected status people might think they have.

ok doser

no woman is ever at fault

i get it now

i'm sorry tam

i'm sorry it took so long for me to get it

you were right

genuineoriginal

Making Peace With Tambora
:think:
Pease pudding, also known as pease pottage or pease porridge, is a savoury pudding dish made of boiled legumes,[1] typically split yellow or Carlin peas, with water, salt, and spices, and often cooked with a bacon or ham joint. A common dish in the north east of England, it is consumed to a lesser extent in the rest of Britain, as well as in Newfoundland, Canada.
e98ecf4232f03c0a687853bd3e28009f.jpg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
no woman is ever at fault

i get it now

i'm sorry tam

i'm sorry it took so long for me to get it

you were right

You're lower than low, you weasel. You know very well that Tambora was a rape victim, and because she was, the subject of victim blaming hits very close to home for her. That you would harangue her the way you did in the other thread this morning, and then make this stupid thread pretending to make peace, shows what a sadist you really are. You enjoy twisting the knife. You should be ashamed... but you have no conscience.

Tambora's posts, in spoilers out of respect for her in case she doesn't want to look back at them:

Spoiler
was raped.

It's a crime I am very passionate about.

And don't even think about asking me what I was wearing.
What I was wearing is irrelevant.

Sure, I survived.
It's just one more filthy memory I have to live with.

So watching some retard go on and on about the blame of the woman being raped is absolutely atrocious to me.

Almost hate to even mention it.
The inquisition has begun.

I can see why most rapes are not even reported, because of the stigma retards try to place on the victim.

I'm still waiting for the retards to tell me how I should have been dressed to not entice those 4 monsters that dragged me behind the apartment building dumpster and raped me.

1PeaceMaker

You are a messed up person, OD. You read all those quotes long before now, didn't you?

When you have packs of men plotting to rape women, do you really think they can protect themselves? Don't you think it's society's job to take on those men and protect our vulnerable citizens? (and let's face it, anyone here would be vulnerable to a pack of criminals, male or female) It's like blaming the victim angels for their attempted rape in Sodom.

If those holy visitors had been helpless, vulnerable, ordinary individuals, would you have blamed them for being there in town that night? Sodom was baited into revealing their depravity.

It's regrettable law inforcement aren't on hand to hunt those men at night when they go out hunting women. :madmad:

glorydaz

You're lower than low, you weasel. You know very well that Tambora was a rape victim, and because she was, the subject of victim blaming hits very close to home for her. That you would harangue her the way you did in the other thread this morning, and then make this stupid thread pretending to make peace, shows what a sadist you really are. You enjoy twisting the knife. You should be ashamed... but you have no conscience.

Tam didn't look like a victim being "harangued" to me.

Where do you people come from?
Do they grow you in some little cabbage patch?

glorydaz

You are a messed up person, OD. You read all those quotes long before now, didn't you?

When you have packs of men plotting to rape women, do you really think they can protect themselves? Don't you think it's society's job to take on those men and protect our vulnerable citizens? (and let's face it, anyone here would be vulnerable to a pack of criminals, male or female) It's like blaming the victim angels for their attempted rape in Sodom.

If those holy visitors had been helpless, vulnerable, ordinary individuals, would you have blamed them for being there in town that night? Sodom was baited into revealing their depravity.

It's regrettable law inforcement aren't on hand to hunt those men at night when they go out hunting women. :madmad:

Oh Lord....the drama. :kookoo: