Making Peace With Tambora

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
everybody apologize to anna for calling yourself Christians

it seems to upset her

Sorry anna!

glorydaz

Look at you "Christian" males. You're an embarrassment.

Getting your laughs at Tambora's expense. I'll bet you feel real 'manly' now.

Anna likes her men to be blind. I'm pretty sure these Christian men have seen Tam's antics on here. You want them to WHAT? Lie? Or pretend that Tam is defenseless and in pain? Act like she isn't capable of standing up for herself?

Gotta play the victim even when you're playing for someone else, don't ya, Anna?
No, no one should be the least bit embarrassed on this thread except for you and Elo's little woman.

musterion

I've also found if you pack the box with two or three pounds of loose catnip, it acts as a cushion as well as a tranquilizer. I had a cat make it as far as Arizona completely stoned.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
ok dosers been cracking me up, Tambora has been acting like she had lunch at an Amsterdam coffee shop,
and you, annabanana, are being a buzzkill :)

How many of you males will open your Bibles tonight, or go to Church on Sunday or meet up with your men's fellowship groups and pretend you're living a Christian life? Posers.

musterion

How many of you males will open your Bibles tonight, or go to Church on Sunday or meet up with your men's fellowship groups and pretend you're living a Christian life? Posers.

Careful about judging with a standard that you make no effort to meet yourself.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

I will be going to church tomorrow, men's breakfast on Saturday, and of course the Sabbath :thumb:

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Ok_Dozer et al.:

Tambora had to endure something which was, in all likelihood, exceedingly psychologically (and perhaps even physically) painful/traumatic to her.

This doesn't make what she says right (nor does it make what she says wrong).

This doesn't mean you have to agree with her.

This doesn't even mean you have to like her.

But you should cut...this, whatever this is, out and leave her alone.

How would you wish to be treated in similar circumstances?

My recommendation is simply to ignore her from now on. Cease with these interactions, friendly, unfriendly or otherwise.