Making Peace With Tambora

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
If you disagree that it is ever okay for a man to beat his wife, then you would not like his statements.

For any who are unfamiliar with my statements, the bolded is the key word to what she's said. I admit that it's usually unacceptable for a man to beat his wife.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
What if they mutually agreed to box your ears in for five minutes on TV while you were reading from Plato's 'Republic'?

That's not a "no." Just saying.

Let the record show that Arthur Brain passed up a chance to assert that it would be wrong for a husband to beat his wife in a certain given context. :p

Arthur Brain

That's not a "no." Just saying.

Let the record show that Arthur Brain passed up a chance to assert that it would be wrong for a husband to beat his wife in a certain given context. :p

Like your scenario is in any way equivalent to your position whereby a husband could (and should be encouraged no less) to beat his wife - up to the point of death - if she didn't rescind her own 'immorality'.

:plain:

glorydaz

Some of the stuff she says reminds me of those lovely times when I was required to attend the Teamster's holiday parties.

Ah, Rusha was REQUIRED to do something by a man...no wonder she divorced him. :)

And this is the perfect thread in which to point out the passive aggressive behavior I'm seeing in my rep box today.

When I disagreed with Doser, I was never afraid to tell him what I thought. Just as I'm not afraid to tell any of you "ladies" what I think of your behavior.

Now that I've gotten a clear picture of all you all I find I have a much greater respect for Doser and his honesty than I do any of you. It's a shame that there are men here on this forum who are not allowed to discuss anything....and I'm not surprised you have your little lap dogs like Artie who gets your support when he calls them gimps or pricks.

"Ladies"? Not even close. You're an embarrassment to your sex.

glorydaz

He does, and GD defends the guy along with SOD. So what do you make of that?

Artie is too stupid to understand that I defend "the guy" and his right to express his views without being called a "gimp" or a "prick". It's the fake outrage over those views that he and his hags put forth that is so hypocritical.

It won't do you any good to lie about me to GM, AB. He know me and I'm quite sure he knows you, too. So, any claims you try to put forth that I support wife beating is just an example of your deceitfulness. I haven't posted one single thing about wife beating, spousal rape, or wife beating.

Idiots! :eek:linger:

ClimateSanity

Ah, Rusha was REQUIRED to do something by a man...no wonder she divorced him. :)

And this is the perfect thread in which to point out the passive aggressive behavior I'm seeing in my rep box today.

When I disagreed with Doser, I was never afraid to tell him what I thought. Just as I'm not afraid to tell any of you "ladies" what I think of your behavior.

Now that I've gotten a clear picture of all you all I find I have a much greater respect for Doser and his honesty than I do any of you. It's a shame that there are men here on this forum who are not allowed to discuss anything....and I'm not surprised you have your little lap dogs like Artie who gets your support when he calls them gimps or pricks.

"Ladies"? Not even close. You're an embarrassment to your sex.
Just don't dare call them animals.