Making Peace With Tambora

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well, never said you did anyway, as before so why bother repeating?

:liberals:

Parodying insincerity isn't hypocritical in the slightest and you really are deluded if you think SOD's mantra's back then and now were meant satirically. You're surely not in any way that thick?!

Uh, well obviously. :freak:

You totally are if you think his constant stream of trolling, stalking and repetitive crap had any grounding in anything other than his being a tosspot, yes. He was banned multiple times over it and yet you're trying to pass his dumb crap off as "satire"?

Yeah, sure you do. Now why don't you go on another irrelevant rant about TH that had nothing to do with anything? Heck, kinda the thing SOD does ironically...

:rolleyes:

Aren't you a British citizen? Does the Queen allow her
subjects to talk nasty like you?

Arthur Brain

AB, I was proud to report you to the Woodshed for the
nasty name calling you participated in earlier. I'll be
keeping an eye on you.

Fine. If I get an infraction then so be it. At least it won't be for advocating violence towards spouses and beating wives to death if they don't "behave"...

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Fine. If I get an infraction then so be it. At least it won't be for advocating violence towards spouses and beating wives to death if they don't "behave"...

That is because you are not just a man, but also a gentleman ...

Arthur Brain

Who in your right mind does that?

Have you actually been keeping track at all? Traditio thinks it's okay and should be legal for a spouse to beat their partner to death under "certain circumstances", SOD has been his usual troll of a self, likely because his own wife left him to get away from such abuse and GD isn't even aware of the history of SOD or his trolling...

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Have you actually been keeping track at all? Traditio thinks it's okay and should be legal for a spouse to beat their partner to death under "certain circumstances", SOD has been his usual troll of a self, likely because his own wife left him to get away from such abuse and GD isn't even aware of the history of SOD or his trolling...

If Trad thinks that, then, he's a "Nuthead!"

Arthur Brain

You sure?

Yes I am bloody sure thanks. I have no truck with domestic violence whatsoever and if you'd actually been keeping up you'd see my responses to GD in that context and why I'm being so blunt in my replies in turn.

Do you think Tambora deserved the crap she got off SOD - aka 'okdoser'?