Madists

heir

TOL Subscriber
Your question was a dichotomy that could logically receive a third answer.

Better phrasing would be: Are you saved by grace through faith, or are you saved some other way.

Sent from my SM-G9250 using TheologyOnline mobile app
Brother SaulToPaul could be referring to Romans 3:30 Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

God's Truth

So much for your ""spiritual Irael. None of us, the saved, are!

Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

The reason why God used to care about those blood related to Abraham is because God loved Abraham for loving God. God said He would bring the Savior through his blood line. All Jews are blood related to Abraham.

Now that Jesus has come, God does NOT care about to whom you are blood related.

Deuteronomy 7:8 But it was because the LORD loved you and kept the oath he swore to your ancestors that he brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the land of slavery, from the power of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

Deuteronomy 4:37
Because he loved your ancestors and chose their descendants after them, he brought you out of Egypt by his Presence and his great strength,

Deuteronomy 9:5 It is not because of your righteousness or your integrity that you are going in to take possession of their land; but on account of the wickedness of these nations, the LORD your God will drive them out before you, to accomplish what he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Micah 7:20
You will be faithful to Jacob, and show love to Abraham, as you pledged on oath to our ancestors in days long ago.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
[MENTION=10]Jerry Shugart[/MENTION], [MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION], [MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION], [MENTION=4167]Stripe[/MENTION], @Any and all that understand the Deadly poison of the Spiritual Israel doctrine.....

@Meshek placed a tangent thread to all the threads attacking Spiritual Israel! It failed, so she declared us enemies of her beliefs and made this thread. It's all there.

She doesn't know scripture, but only doctrine.

She is using the only tool she knows... DIVISION
Who is Meshrek? :idunno:

God's Truth

Matthew 15:22-24 KJV, Romans 15:8 KJV

While Jesus walked the earth, he came only for the lost sheep of Israel---those are the people who ALREADY belonged to God, but now they had to go through Jesus to remain God's. Jesus said he would not lose one that God gave him.

Then when Jesus was lifted up from the earth, crucified, then ALL could come to him to be saved.

John 6:39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day.

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

God's Truth

The Lord Jesus' messages in His earthly ministry were only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Anyone who doesn't believe that is not reading Scripture in the plain sense of the words.

Jesus came to save those who ALREADY belonged to God. They were God's but they now had to go through Jesus.

When Jesus was crucified, then ALL could come to him to be saved.

Paul explains it as Jews first then Gentiles.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Acts 3:26 When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

Romans 2:9
There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus came to save those who ALREADY belonged to God. They were God's but they now had to go through Jesus.

When Jesus was crucified, then ALL could come to him to be saved.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Acts 3:26 When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

Romans 2:9
There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

So, are you disagreeing with the Scripture and saying that the Lord Jesus in His earthly ministry was not sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel?

God's Truth

So, are you disagreeing with the Scripture and saying that the Lord Jesus in His earthly ministry was not sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel?

How do you ever get that I am disagreeing?

Jesus came for the lost sheep and when he was lifted up, crucified, then all could come to him.

God did not nail his words to the cross, the words of the New Covenant.

God's Truth

We re not partakers of Christ by covenant, but by the gospel (Ephesians 3:6 KJV).

I can hardly believe you said you are not partakers of Christ by a covenant.

Paul is speaking to the Corinthian Gentiles. Paul says he is a minister of a NEW COVENANT!!!

2 Corinthians 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I certainly am.
I've been running a #4 Lucas Horizontal Boring Mill nearly every day lately.

I need creativity in my boring.
This job is taking much too long and I need to keep my customer happy.

Good night, Madam!

Thanks for shopping with us!

Watch yuh boring?

Would a ptfe resin based lubricant help?

God's Truth

You posted in response to my post as thought you disagreed.
If you agreed, then you could have just said nothing.

I explained the truth to you. Why don't you read more carefully what I wrote?

Jesus came first for those who already belonged to God. God gave them to Jesus. The rest of the Jews were cut off and bound over to where the Gentiles were.

Jesus said when he is lifted up all can come to him to be saved.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Watch yuh boring?

Would a ptfe resin based lubricant help?

I'm fabricating 2 15/16" pillow block bearings out of heavy wall structural tubing with a 1" X 5" X 14" base and 1" thick steel gussets.
After welding, they must be bored to 3 3/4" then press fitted with bronze bushings then bored reamed and polished to 2 15/16. The the top half must be sliced off to form a removeable cap.

I use a squirt can with sulfur based cutting oil.

I gotta' go to bed so I can be boring again tomorrow.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I explained the truth to you. Why don't you read more carefully what I wrote?

Jesus came first for those who already belonged to God. God gave them to Jesus. The rest of the Jews were cut off and bound over to where the Gentiles were.

Jesus said when he is lifted up all can come to him to be saved.

I read it and....I've read it before.

God's Truth

I read it and....I've read it before.

Oh you did? Then you must agree with me because you have said nothing about it. Good to see how much you agree with me on most everything that I post. Thanks for cluing me in to what no quoting and discussing is all about.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I'm fabricating 2 15/16" pillow block bearings out of heavy wall structural tubing with a 1" X 5" X 14" base and 1" thick steel gussets.
After welding, they must be bored to 3 3/4" then press fitted with bronze bushings then bored reamed and polished to 2 15/16. The the top half must be sliced off to form a removeable cap.

I use a squirt can with sulfur based cutting oil.

I gotta' go to bed so I can be boring again tomorrow.

Can't quite picture in my mind where the gussets come into play.

Are you welding the gusset plates to the base then boring them?