Madists

God's Truth

There's some improvement... it takes her at least 3 back and forth posts to drop the word OBEY.

#Progress

A person won't be saved if they do not obey. A person will not have knowledge and understanding if they do not obey. A person will not have peace and sincere love if they do not obey. A person will not know God if they do not obey. Why does the word obey offend you so much?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Spiritual Israelites is essential because He is explaining true Jesus' followers.

If you are not spiritual Israelites, you are fake believers.
So much for your ""spiritual Irael. None of us, the saved, are!

Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

God's Truth

Doesn't much matter. She's lost and wants to be judged by her righteousness. So she will be.

Through our faith in Jesus we become righteous.

In Jesus, I become the righteousness of God. See 2 Corinthians 5:21.

My righteousness, holiness, and redemption come from Jesus Christ. See 1 Corinthians 1:30.

I have the righteousness from God, righteousness by faith; see Romans 1:17.

We have righteousness from God through faith in Jesus because we believe, see Romans 3:22.

By obeying Jesus we become righteous.

Our obedience leads us to righteousness see Romans 6:16.

We are righteous because we obey the perfect law see Romans 2:13.

We do what is right; therefore, we are righteous see 1 John 3:12.

The righteous requirements of the law are fully met in me and all those saved, those who live according to the Spirit, See Romans 8:4.

Righteous acts see Revelation 19:8

We are to offer the parts of our body to Him as instruments of righteousness. Romans 6:13

We are under control of righteousness Romans 6:20

We are to live a righteous life James 1:20

Righteous for what we do James 2:21, 25

God's Truth

Next comes our service for Him:

"For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building. 10. According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon...Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire" (1 Cor.9-10,13-15).​

In order to serve the LORD we are to keep ourselves "holy":

"I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service" (Ro.12:1).​

You just gave Tambora thank yous for putting me down for obeying God and preaching obedience. Then you give a couple of scriptures about obeying. Do you know what a hypocrite is?

clefty

Jamie...

I'm not God, but I believe Islam.

The Anti christ and a reunified Middle East are the final, missing ingredients.

All beast powers rose against Israel...

Egypt
Asyria
Babylon
Persia
Greece
Rome
Ottomon empire
- Ottomon .. Islamic territory geographically comprised all beast territories. Islam unified the largest empire ever!

It fell in 192? During world war 1 - Calliphate removed.. Revelation 13:3

Israel arose at close of WWII - 1947 - Isaiah 35:1

Islamic territories are reuniting....

And... Revelation 17:11

UN now has an Islamic majority...

Just moved against Israel to potentially divide the land permanently!

Big deal!!!! Bad deal...

Stuff needs to slowwww down!

Hmmm...

Muslims and revelations...

This might interest you...

http://hope-of-israel.org/scourge.html

http://amazingdiscoveries.org/S-deception-angels-abyss-Revelation-9-commentary

http://christianitybeliefs.org/isla...he-fifth-trumpet-of-revelation-islam-muslims/

God's Truth

Yes, and she will be in for a rude awakening when she finds out the following at the Great White Throne Judgment--but then it will be too late:

"But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away" (Isa.64:6).​

Get your rude awakening now. You do not even know what that scripture means.

You are too afraid to debate me on scriptures.

You gossip and mock me behind my back.

You were taught to misunderstand the filthy rag scripture.

How do you EVER get that obeying God is as a filthy rag?

You merely repeat what other ignorant men have taught you.

You should have obeyed God and asked Him for understanding.

The Jews who had to do a righteous act of giving a sin offering, which included offering BLOOD, God did not like it that they would sin then give a sin offering and not really be sorry for their sins; that made the blood offering as a menstrual bloody rag offering. Not being truly sorry for the sin is what made the righteous act of sacrificing animals for their blood as a filthy rag.

Isaiah 64:6 All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away.

Our righteous act of FAITH in Jesus is a filthy rag if we do not OBEY HIM.

God's Truth

I have held back for so long...

The truth is she will have a chance to surrender...

But the person that doesn't depend solely on Christ will be on the wrong side of the fence during a horrible time! The Day of the Lord will terrify them and many will perish in the "War".

I'm not judging... but that is the scripture.

If you read Revelation and think... sign me up to go through that... denying the gospel when you have been exposed to it is the fastest way to get there!

It would be laughable except that it is too serious a matter that you are the one lost.

You think the good news is another gospel from Paul that is about how we do not have to obey Jesus.

Common sense escapes you.

God's Truth

It could take centuries or happen tomorrow... but the beast power has emerged and is attacking as we speak...

#conjecture

There is an Abrahamic body that is like a wild donkey against all nations. Do you see this?

#Beheadings!!! Terror world wide! Anti Messiah and anti Israel to the very last breath.

The beast isn't fully formed yet, but it's primary theology and numbers are very clear.

# I beg God that I am wrong!

You are the one attacking the brethren.

Do you know the scripture about those ensnared to do Satan's job?

Do you not know that you going against me for preaching obedience to Christ makes you one doing Satan's job?

God's Truth

Yes, he inherited the righteousness which is by faith. That is the same righteousness which is of God which Paul speaks of here:

"And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faithfulness of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith"
(Phil.3:9).​

A righteousness by faith means we only have to have faith that Jesus' blood cleans us.

We. only. have. to. have. faith. that. Jesus'. blood. cleans. us.

The people used to have to offer animals and then circumcision to clean themselves to have a relationship with God.

NOWHERE ANYWHERE does that mean we no longer have to obey.

Noah sacrificed animals to God---AND HE OBEYED what God told him to do.

We do not have to give burnt offerings, we only have to believe Jesus cleans us and reconciles us to God---but that does NOT mean we no longer have to do right and abstain from evil.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
You sure are boring.

I certainly am.
I've been running a #4 Lucas Horizontal Boring Mill nearly every day lately.

You need creativity in your "humor"

I need creativity in my boring.
This job is taking much too long and I need to keep my customer happy.

good night.

Good night, Madam!

Thanks for shopping with us!

God's Truth

I want a Madist to explain to me what Peter was speaking about when he said people misunderstand Paul.

Tell me what was the misunderstanding?

LOL...people were misunderstanding as you all do, and that is that we have to only believe and be careful not to obey.

After Peter says people misunderstand Paul, he WARNS us to OBEY. See 2 Peter 3:16, and 17.

Go ahead and explain to me what you think Peter is talking about when he says people misunderstand Paul.

Who among you is going to explain?

God's Truth

You have none Romans 3:10-12 KJV

Paul was quoting scriptures in the Old Testament. Paul isn't saying no one at all ever is righteous! Paul was merely explaining that Jews made mistakes too. If you want to keep claiming that Paul was saying no one ever is righteous---then you have to call some scriptures lies, for there are scriptures that do tell us of righteous people.