ECT Madists are closet Calvinists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The bible-a book of details...

Genesis 2 KJV

23And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

Notice-prior to "The Fall"-Adam was "flesh and bones"-no blood.

The Lord Jesus Christ is described as a man today-flesh and bones, not flesh and blood.

Luke 24 KJV
39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Ephesians 5 KJV

30 for we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones

Col. 2
9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1 Tim. 2 KJV
5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Scripture's testimony-the mediator must be a man.

Heb. 10 KJV
11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins: 12 but this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God; 13 from henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.

And thus. the reason for...

1 Corinthians 15 KJV

50Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

Ephesians 5:30

for we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones

Connect the dots....The resurrected bodies of "OT" saints....The "redemption of the body" of respective members of the body of Christ.....no blood................"The life of the flesh is in the blood........"

Adam-flesh and bones, lost the spirit of God.....flesh and blood.............

And yet, my brilliance is only exceeded by my humility.

This is one of the strangest things I have ever read.

If the life is in the blood, then how did A&E live without blood before the fall? And why did the living animals have blood, if blood in the bodies is the result of sin? Animals do not and never did sin.

And how did the OT saints resurrect as flesh and bones if they had never heard the "My" gospel of Paul which you MADists insist was kept secret from them?

I will probably be sorry I have asked . . .

john w

Hall of Fame
This is one of the strangest things I have ever read.

Translated: It's "one of the strangest things I have ever read," cuz it does not agree with my SOF, and I don't study or survey the bible, as John W does.

Look at Genesis, "The Seed Plot" of the book.

Adam-"pre-fall"-flesh and bones

The Lord Jesus Christ-flesh and bones now-no blood, after He had risen.

Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God.

Connect the dots. I can't help you see it. Pray, or grow a brain.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yet you think flesh and bones can.

Adults don't play connect the dots.

No wonder you're so confused.

Funny-a wimp like yourself, weighing in on "adults." Nice try, gay "boy."

No, serpent, flesh and blood cannot-flesh and bones can, and will.

Of course, your satanic doctrine denies that the Lord Jesus Christ is a man today, flesh and bones. Perverter.

Satanism is your Preterist cult.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Yet you think flesh and bones can.

Adults don't play connect the dots.

No wonder you're so confused.

Wimpy Craigie...out with this...

Luke 24 KJV
39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

We smell your sulfur, you wimp.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Have others noticed that MADists will rarely answer direct questions. I possess a long list of scriptural/doctrinal questions put to these people, that are mostly ignored and lost within the various threads.

When some response IS received, mostly it comes in the form of ad hominem or at best, repetitions of their views that never include actual exegesis of scripture, let alone biblical answer.

IOW's trying to interact with MADists on any intellectual or theological level is both non-existent or impossible at all.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
My conclusion:

MADists have no interest in Christian evangelism at all, but are only motivated to spread a propaganda of their bizarre and disruptive views.

And TOL has deliberately provided them a protected forum to do their damage against the genuine saints of God.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The bible-a book of details...

Genesis 2 KJV

23And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

Notice-prior to "The Fall"-Adam was "flesh and bones"-no blood

The Lord Jesus Christ is described as a man today-flesh and bones, not flesh and blood.

Luke 24 KJV

Ephesians 5 KJV

30 for we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones

Col. 2
9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1 Tim. 2 KJV
5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Scripture's testimony-the mediator must be a man.

Heb. 10 KJV
11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins: 12 but this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God; 13 from henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.

And thus. the reason for...

1 Corinthians 15 KJV

50Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

Ephesians 5:30

for we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones

Connect the dots....The resurrected bodies of "OT" saints....The "redemption of the body" of respective members of the body of Christ.....no blood................"The life of the flesh is in the blood........"

Adam-flesh and bones, lost the spirit of God.....flesh and blood.............

And yet, my brilliance is only exceeded by my humility.

ok - yes, i understand. i thought it was leading to God Is not Christ. silly me. i admit, i never focused on that aspect of scripture. i can't disagree. flesh and bones. i'm not sure The Bible says Christ remains flesh and bones after Ascension, or expresses that.

i am NOT saying, that's what you were saying, as i jumped in prematurely. but maybe i'm wrong. are we talking about the BOC becoming Glorified physical flesh and bone Bodies with God for Eternity ?

i understand Christ Is The Perfect Lamb, the why and how. i'm thinking of AFTER Revelation, not before or during. i've heard differing interpretations - :patrol:

Hilston

Hall of Fame
The OP is a total failure. I don't know how anyone could have kept this going 20 pages. The OP is about MAD folks being Calvinists, and that's a non-starter.
This post certainly caught my attention. I will apologize in advance for not reading this entire thread.

I do happen to espouse a Mid-Acts view (although not very similar to the majority of those who post on this board) as well as a Calvinistic view of the atonement.

Can you (or anyone who has been following) sum up for me why the Mid-Acts view is incompatible with Calvinism (by which I assume is meant the 5 points)?

Thanks,
Hilston

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"That" Christ?
Good grief.

I wasn't using "that" to refer to "that" Christ over there as if there was another.

Are you implying there was ever a change in the Son of God?
Yep.
Unless you think He was always a flesh man.
Do you?

What "things?"

Eternal Power.

Eternal Word.

Eternal Life.

These are not "things" given Him but revelation of inherent attributes of God the Son, whether ruling in heavenly glory, or in His Incarnation.

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today, and forever . . .
Sorry, but scripture says He was given those things.

Yes, I realize it is hard at times to view His humanity in light of His divinity.
But scripture tells us what He did as a man and as divinity.

Cross Reference

The Child was sinless because He was God.
C'mon, lets show a little intelligence in this:
He was sinless because, as you have already stated, was conceived by the Holy Spirit. 2. He never alluded to himself as being God. 3. He also would have known everything God knew. He did not. 4. Why did God give Him a name above every name either in earth or in heaven? 5. Why did He have to learn obedience? 6. If Jesus was God at this point in time, how could it be expected of any new born child of God to be conformed to His image? One cannot be like God.

His divine nature was of the same substance of His Father.

So is yours.

His human nature was of the same substance as His virgin mother.

And? It needed to be because of coming temptation He had to overcome as a human subjected to vanity as Adam was.

Jesus Christ fully Man and fully God, alone, could reconcile fallen men with Holy God.

Again I ask: Why did He have be divine to do that? Wasn't He as a sinless human sacrifice enough? Why did He have to be divine at all?

OMT: To be clear, I know the man Jesus Christ is God. What we are debating is when He became so.

Referring to Jesus:

Here: "Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand. He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities." Isaiah 53:10-11 (KJV)

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given; and the government shall be upon His shoulder, and His name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father [of Eternity], Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6 (AMP) "But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows". Hebrews 1:8-9 (KJV)

john w

Hall of Fame
ok - yes, i understand. i thought it was leading to God Is not Christ. silly me. i admit, i never focused on that aspect of scripture. i can't disagree. flesh and bones. i'm not sure The Bible says Christ remains flesh and bones after Ascension, or expresses that.

Yes it does:

Ephesians 5 KJV

30 for we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

This was written decades after the Lord Jesus Christ ascended to heaven, in his glorified, resurrected body, of flesh and bones, and there is not one scripture that says he lost this body, while Eph. 5:30 tells you the opposite.

Luke 24 KJV

john w

Hall of Fame
My conclusion:

MADists have no interest in Christian evangelism at all, but are only motivated to spread a propaganda of their bizarre and disruptive views.

And TOL has deliberately provided them a protected forum to do their damage against the genuine saints of God.

Good one, wolf-ette. No, we have no interest in perverting the gospel of Christ, like you do, PigPen, as you flip the biord at God the Father, and His Christ, with this satanic "good news:"

"Any person who lives his life wrongly and does not repent of his sins, will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are justly consigned to death and hell. Sinners only receive what they have earned. Men reap what they sow….Souls can be assured they are in the body of Christ, when the Holy Spirit causes them to hate their sins and to repent of them.Any soul who professes faith in Christ, who continually practices sin without any remorse or evidence of repentance, produces a erroneous witness to the saving grace of God."-Nang

You vile perverter, "fruit inspector," closet Catholic, clown, with your feigned "Christian evangelism."

" genuine saints"

She once again is "outed," talking like a Catholic. They talk like her. She talks like them. Next up" "Devout...true..." Christian.

Wolf "lady."

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yes it does:

Ephesians 5 KJV

30 for we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

This was written decades after the Lord Jesus Christ ascended to heaven, in his glorified, resurrected body, of flesh and bones, and there is not one scripture that says he lost this body, while Eph. 5:30 tells you the opposite.

Luke 24 KJV

i see that now. i thought maybe that was TO APPEAR on earth before the Ascension. i didn't consider the fact that scripture never spoke otherwise. thank you for the response - :patrol:

Status
Not open for further replies.