ECT Madists are closet Calvinists

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
You change the subject.

The subject of Gal 3 is the promise of the Spirit.

Did Christ receive the Spirit?

There won't be a response.

She shore did stump you here, mayor:

"You reveal a glaring ignorance of the attributes of God, which were manifested in this world, through the Incarnation of the Christ."-PigPen Naggie

We Gomers caint wait for the next stunner....

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Jesus ministered in the Power of the Holy Spirit, but this is not what Paul is talking about in Gal 3. Jesus said, "if I cast out spirits by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you".

The promise to Abraham and Christ is talking about the Spirit of adoption. Becoming Sons of God and Abraham by regeneration through faith in Christ.

STP is is missing this completely, and this implies that Jesus needed regeneration, making him ...well....only human at birth.

Yep. Bad stuff . . .

john w

Hall of Fame
And the "shut down" stunner...

"You are being foolishly and heretically tenacious, which is wickedness."-PigPen

Nang

TOL Subscriber
And, denies the LORD was baptized with the Holy Ghost.

Curious, they are.

The Lord was baptized by John in water to fulfill all righteousness.

His Deity was verified visibly for the sake of the human audience, by the voice of the Father, and an appearance of the Holy Spirit in the form of a dove; anointing/approving/sealing Jesus as God the Son, Incarnate.

andyc

His Deity was verified visibly for the sake of the human audience, by the voice of the Father, and an appearance of the Holy Spirit in the form of a dove; anointing/approving/sealing Jesus as God the Son, Incarnate.

Yes.

The Spirit of the Lord was upon Jesus because he was anointed preach, heal, cast out demons etc
This is why I asked STP to explain the reason why Jesus received the Spirit compared to how we receive it today. And how this ties in with the promise to Abraham as explained in Galatians and Romans.

Cross Reference

I don't believe it was His deity that was verified but, His allegiance-intimacy was verified to the utmost satisfaction of God that God filled Him with all Trust, Grace and Truth. His deity came later __ on the mount. You have to remember, Jesus had already spent thirty years learning His Father which is the time required for Jewish priesthood. This day was coming out day for Jesus and His adoption by His Father __The first time Jesus was ever called the a son of God __ by God.

BTW: This is the pattern that was purposed for Adam.

Think about it because it is the same pattern intended for the new born of Him.

john w

Hall of Fame
What in the world do you think "Incarnation" means?

Or "Hypostatic Union?"

Have you ever studied any theology at all?

I'll slow it down for you, PigPen.

The Lord Jesus Christ is a man right now in flesh and bones, not flesh and blood.

And your fellow perverter, Craigie pie, denies that. Challenge him. You won't, you poser. All smoke'n mirrors, "NATO,"on your part, Ms Piggy.

Have you ever read the bible, and believed it, instead of your SOF, at all? See how that works, Ms Piggy?

You aren't even close to approaching my understanding of the book, you biblically inept fool. My evidence? You.

Wolf "lady."

musterion

It would be appreciated if your quotes included who you are responding to.

Please.

Two clues.

1. He denies the Trinity and holds to a false gospel of works.

2. You have allied yourself with him nonetheless.

Wait, that's too vague. That describes several of your pals on TOL.

john w

Hall of Fame
"She who expects nothing
shall not be disappointed."

I read that in a Bazooka Joe comic.

Here is the Maharishi, as Naggie, and her "Deformed" "faith:"

yrr_web.jpg

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Where they in the spiritual kingdom, and then cast out of that spiritual kingdom?
No.
Or were they in the physical kingdom, and then cast out of that physical kingdom?
Yes
Well, thank you for finally answering the question!
It was like pulling teeth.

So, not all in that elect kingdom remained in that elect kingdom.
Cause in that elect kingdom one could be cast out.
But one cannot be cast out of the BOC.

That makes two different gospels. One that has a kingdom you can be cast out of, and another that you cannot be cast out of.

Two separate gospels.
Two separate kingdoms.
Two separate elect.

That's what MADist have been saying all along.
Of course there are still losers that claim that both are the same.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Well, thank you for finally answering the question!
It was like pulling teeth.

So, not all in that elect kingdom remained in that elect kingdom.
Cause in that elect kingdom one could be cast out.
But one cannot be cast out of the BOC.

That makes two different gospels. One that has a kingdom you can be cast out of, and another that you cannot be cast out of.

Two separate gospels.
Two separate kingdoms.
Two separate elect.

That's what MADist have been saying all along.
Of course there are still losers that claim that both are the same.

I do not believe the earthly, national kingdom of Israel has anything to do with the Gospel of Grace. That kingdom is gone, and the tribes will never be restored for lineages are lost. Only a remnant of Jews will be saved, according to the election of grace, in the N.T. era.

The temporal earthly kingdom only represented a type in scripture, of the eternal and true heavenly Kingdom and inheritance of Jesus Christ*, the true and spiritual "Israel" of God; in which heavenly Kingdom, all the saints will share in His reign and glory.

One Kingdom of God, One Inheritance, One spiritual church body of Christ, One heavenly Jerusalem, One Gospel.

*Colossians 1:12-13; 3:24, Hebrews 11:8-10, I Peter 1:4-5-15

Status
Not open for further replies.