ECT Madists are closet Calvinists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Except for that flesh thing.

Jesus Christ volitionally assumed the same flesh as His brethren. Hebrews 2:12-13 The only thing "given" to Him, were the brethren. Ephesians 1:3-4; Hebrews 2:13-18

A body was prepared (Hebrews 10:5) through the lineage of David, for this volitional assumption of flesh by God the Son, in the womb of Mary; which was conceived and brought to life by the Holy Spirit.

The Child was born fully human and fully divine.

What is your point?

musterion

Well, thank you for finally answering the question!
It was like pulling teeth.

So, not all in that elect kingdom remained in that elect kingdom.
Cause in that elect kingdom one could be cast out.
But one cannot be cast out of the BOC.

That makes two different gospels. One that has a kingdom you can be cast out of, and another that you cannot be cast out of.

Two separate gospels.
Two separate kingdoms.
Two separate elect.

That's what MADist have been saying all along.
Of course there are still losers that claim that both are the same.

picard_clapping.gif

john w

Hall of Fame
The temporal earthly kingdom only represented a type in scripture, of the eternal and true heavenly Kingdom and inheritance of Jesus Christ, the true and spiritual "Israel" of God; in which heavenly Kingdom, all the saints will share in His reign and glory.

Deception. No scripture says that.

Amongst hundreds of verses:

Zech. 8 KJV
20 Thus saith the Lord of hosts; It shall yet come to pass, that there shall come people, and the inhabitants of many cities: 21 and the inhabitants of one city shall go to another, saying, Let us go speedily to pray before the Lord, and to seek the Lord of hosts: I will go also. 22 Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the Lord of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the Lord. 23 Thus saith the Lord of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

Zech. 14 KJV

16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles. 17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain. 18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the Lord will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles. 19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

One Kingdom of God, One Inheritance, One spiritual church body of Christ, One heavenly Jerusalem, One Gospel.

No scripture says one gospel, one temple, one heaven, one church............You made it up.

Cluless, wicked, deceiving Clavinist Nag PigPen.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I do not believe the earthly, national kingdom of Israel has anything to do with the Gospel of Grace. That kingdom is gone, and the tribes will never be restored for lineages are lost.
Lineages are not lost to God.

And God made promises to earthly Israel. One of those promises was that they would be restored to the very land they had before.

And God will do it because He promised He would; in spite of their obedience or lack thereof.
God will not do it for their sake, but for His own name's sake.

Ezekiel 20:44 KJV
(44) And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have wrought with you for my name's sake, not according to your wicked ways, nor according to your corrupt doings, O ye house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.​

Ezekiel 36:22-23 KJV
(22) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
(23) And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.​

One Kingdom of God,
Nope. We just discussed another kingdom of God where one could be cast out.

One Inheritance,
Nope.
No Gentile nation was promised to be restored.

One spiritual church body of Christ
And another congregation that was not the BOC.

One heavenly Jerusalem,
And one earthly with promises.

One Gospel.
In the gospel of the kingdom of God, one can be cast out.
One cannot cannot be cast out of the BOC.

God is not through with the earthly kingdom of Israel.

Cross Reference

Jesus Christ volitionally assumed the same flesh as His brethren. Hebrews 2:12-13 The only thing "given" to Him, were the brethren. Ephesians 1:3-4; Hebrews 2:13-18

A body was prepared (Hebrews 10:5) through the lineage of David, for this volitional assumption of flesh by God the Son, in the womb of Mary; which was conceived and brought to life by the Holy Spirit.

A child was born __ the son was given later, and by adoption, after He had learned the Father.

If you don't agree with that, because it is repeat to, tell me why?

FWIW, Jesus didn't have to be divine in any part of His earthly mission. What conceived Him was that which could only bring about a sinless life to be the "Lamb of God" __ unless you know of someone of Adam's race I overlooked in stating that?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

What is your point?
That Christ was not always fully human along with His divinity.

Thus, countering your earlier point:
Christ IS God. God IS Spirit. Jesus Christ did not have to be given, what HE IS.

God owns everything.
Christ in His incarnation was given things.
John 10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

John 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

John 17:2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.​

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'll slow it down for you, PigPen.

The Lord Jesus Christ is a man right now in flesh and bones, not flesh and blood.

And your fellow perverter, Craigie pie, denies that. Challenge him. You won't, you poser. All smoke'n mirrors, "NATO,"on your part, Ms Piggy.

Have you ever read the bible, and believed it, instead of your SOF, at all? See how that works, Ms Piggy?

You aren't even close to approaching my understanding of the book, you biblically inept fool. My evidence? You.

Wolf "lady."

what does that mean, Jesus Christ is flesh and bones right now as a man john w ? - :patrol:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
That Christ was not always fully human along with His divinity.

"That" Christ?

Are you wanting to discuss Him in Trinity or in His Incarnation?

Are you implying there was ever a change in the Son of God?

Thus, countering your earlier point:

God owns everything.
Christ in His incarnation was given things.

What "things?"

John 10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.​

Eternal Power.

John 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

Eternal Word.

John 17:2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

Eternal Life.

These are not "things" given Him but revelation of inherent attributes of God the Son, whether ruling in heavenly glory, or in His Incarnation.

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today, and forever . . .

Cross Reference

"That" Christ?

Are you wanting to discuss Him in Trinity or in His Incarnation?

Are you implying there was ever a change in the Son of God?

What "things?"

Eternal Power.

Eternal Word.

Eternal Life.

These are not "things" given Him but revelation of inherent attributes of God the Son, whether ruling in heavenly glory, or in His Incarnation.
Nonsense! She is more correct than you. The Christ of Jesus, the Title and Disposition given Him, that submitted to the Flesh of Jesus, was NEVER a son. The Word, though having a form, man was created in the image of, was NEVER a Son.

If you believe that then please produce His Mother!!

Nang

TOL Subscriber
A child was born __ the son was given later, and by adoption, after He had learned the Father.

If you don't agree with that, because it is repeat to, tell me why?

I do not agree. God the Son was born into this world as a Child. He was and always is one with the Father.

FWIW, Jesus didn't have to be divine in any part of His earthly mission.

Wrong. It was necessary the Mediator between God and men, be both God and Man.

What conceived Him was that which could only bring about a sinless life to be the "Lamb of God" __ unless you know of someone of Adam's race I overlooked in stating that?

"What" conceived Him, was God the Holy Spirit; His own Spirit assuming the very flesh He created.

Your argument is vague and inconsistent.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nonsense! She is more correct than you. The Christ of Jesus, the Title and Disposition given Him, that submitted to the Flesh of Jesus, was NEVER a son. The Word, though having a form, man was created in the image of, was NEVER a Son.

If you believe that then please produce His Mother!!

Sir, you blaspheme.

john w

Hall of Fame
what does that mean, Jesus Christ is flesh and bones right now as a man john w ? - :patrol:

The bible-a book of details...

Genesis 2 KJV

23And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

Notice-prior to "The Fall"-Adam was "flesh and bones"-no blood.

The Lord Jesus Christ is described as a man today-flesh and bones, not flesh and blood.

Luke 24 KJV
39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Ephesians 5 KJV

30 for we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones

Col. 2
9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1 Tim. 2 KJV
5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Scripture's testimony-the mediator must be a man.

Heb. 10 KJV
11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins: 12 but this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God; 13 from henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.

And thus. the reason for...

1 Corinthians 15 KJV

50Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

Ephesians 5:30

for we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones

Connect the dots....The resurrected bodies of "OT" saints....The "redemption of the body" of respective members of the body of Christ.....no blood................"The life of the flesh is in the blood........"

Adam-flesh and bones, lost the spirit of God.....flesh and blood.............

And yet, my brilliance is only exceeded by my humility.

Cross Reference

I
do not agree.
God the Son was born into this world as a Child.

Yes. A child was born and a son given.

He was and always is one with the Father.

Yes and as a human was He to example for us what God expects from the new born of Him. That was part of His mission.

"That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me."
John 17:21-23 (KJV)

Wrong. It was necessary the Mediator between God and men, be both God and Man

Why?

"What" conceived Him, was God the Holy Spirit; His own Spirit assuming the very flesh He created.

That is right because that was the only way a sinless human being of Adam's race could enter into it from the outside. Other than that, Jesus was a perfect representation of what God created man to be.

Your argument is vague and inconsistent.

You can't be serious. However, which part?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I

Yes. A child was born and a son given.

Yes and as a human was He to example for us what God expects from the new born of Him. That was part of His mission.

"That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me."
John 17:21-23 (KJV)

Why?

That is right because that was the only way a sinless human being of Adam's race could enter into it from the outside. Other than that, Jesus was a perfect representation of what God created man to be.

You can't be serious. However, which part?

The Child was sinless because He was God.

His divine nature was of the same substance of His Father.

His human nature was of the same substance as His virgin mother.

Jesus Christ fully Man and fully God, alone, could reconcile fallen men with Holy God.

Status
Not open for further replies.