ECT MAD is a lie and is proved to be a lie from scripture !

musterion

It is all about what is going on. They will not read what you post. They twist the scripture to suit their doctrine.

Quoting the scripture to them is throwing peals to the pig, as Jesus says. And again, they don't care what Jesus says.

What must we do to be saved?

dodge

It is all about what is going on. They will not read what you post. They twist the scripture to suit their doctrine.

Quoting the scripture to them is throwing peals to the pig, as Jesus says. And again, they don't care what Jesus says.

Lets pray that God will set them free into His glorious light and freedom from the darkness that diminishes Jesus and that Almighty God would break the chains of deception and of honoring anyone above Jesus.

dodge

It sure looks like the only one they honor and follow is Paul, and I would contend that is Satanic and straight out of the pits of hell.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Lets pray that God will set them free into His glorious light and freedom from the darkness that diminishes Jesus and that Almighty God would break the chains of deception and of honoring anyone above Jesus.

Yes,

In the mean time, the whole truth of Christianity must be informed to the world since He has been misrepresented by most churches.

dodge

Outstanding....

Last post for me I am tired !

What do you do about these verses ?

1Co 2:10
But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

Notice that Paul received the same message as all of the other Apostles. Remember the other Apostles were in Christ BEFORE Paul as he said.

Rom 16:7
Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

If Paul was the first to reveal the mystery how then did the other Apostles get saved ? Looks like all the Apostles after Jesus' resurrection preached the SAME Gospel of grace.

drbrumley

I keep on trusting God and loving Jesus that is what I do.

Outstanding!

Paul said the other Apostles were in Christ before he was. NOW if Paul was the first to reveal the mystery and the other Apostles were already saved by the gospel of grace that no less than Paul said was revealed to the other Apostles by the SPIRIT what do you do about that ?

Here is the verse:

1Co 2:10
But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

Notice that Paul received the same message as all of the other Apostles. Remember the other Apostles were in Christ BEFORE Paul as he said.

Rom 16:7
Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

You must be talking to someone else, cause I never said they weren't saved.....

meshak

BANNED
Banned
What kind of deeds?

Here you go, trying to start the nasty fight.

Your definition of works are so corrupt that you will not accept biblical things. All I say is what Jesus says and you will not accept it.

regardless, I will tell you what Jesus says. Jesus teaches you how to accept Him as your Lord and Savior.

He says it simply; "if your love Me, keep My commands".

dodge

You're not seeing it.

See the purple I added in your quote? That's a contextual key. It is why you're in error citing Peter at this time. If you'd like me to explain that I can.

Hint: 1 Peter 1:1; Gal 2:9

1Pe 1:1

Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,

OK Peter preached the same Gospel to the Jews that Paul preached to the gentiles ! BRB with the other verse.

Same message Peter to the Jews and Paul to the gentiles different people same message.

And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.

glorydaz

Here you go, trying to start the nasty fight.

Your definition of works are so corrupt that you will not accept biblical things. All I say is what Jesus says and you will not accept it.

regardless, I will tell you what Jesus says. Jesus teaches you how to accept Him as your Lord and Savior.

He says it simply; "if your love Me, keep My commands".

Yet, you just can't seem to do that, can you? So, you don't love Him....clearly.

musterion

1Pe 1:1

Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,

OK Peter preached the same Gospel to the Jews that Paul preached to the gentiles ! BRB with the other verse.

1. Define Paul's gospel as he defined it, and where he said he got it.

2. Show where Peter preached the identical gospel.