ECT MAD implies both Jesus and Paul are liars.

dodge

As those in MAD want to ignore the 4 gospels and all scripture except for what Paul wrote scripture says Jesus is in the WHOLE BOOK.

Psa 40:7
Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,
Heb 10:7
Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

dodge

As those in MAD want to ignore the 4 gospels and all scripture except for what Paul wrote scripture says Jesus is in the WHOLE BOOK.

Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

john w

Hall of Fame
So, let me get this straight- You say those in MAD want to ignore the 4 gospels and all scripture except for what Paul wrote scripture says Jesus is in the WHOLE BOOK?

dodge

Rom 16:7
Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

Brother Vinny

Rom 16:7
Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

BAM!
v7hzk.jpg

dodge

As per MAD script do NOT discuss the actual scriptures DE-rail the thread with pointless points .

dodge

2Ti 3:15
And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

Paul taught and believed that the OT had more than enough truth about Jesus that just by believing and trusting the OT there was sufficient truth to "make one wise unto salvation through faith in Christ Jesus".

If Paul was right , and I know he was:

Mad is wrong and error on every level.

1. Since many in MAD believe (falsely) that Paul was the first in the B.O.C. because of the "mystery" he revealed HOW then could Timothy have been saved JUST by knowing the OT and been made wise in the things concerning Christ Jesus.

2. If the meaning and message of salvation was hidden as those in MAD believe ( falsely)how could Timothy have had faith in Jesus based on the OT alone ? Can you not see the " through faith in Jesus" that Paul said was available in the OT ?

Jesus said, " if they believe not Moses and the prophets neither will they be persuaded though one rise from the dead", and that is still true today !

Again the OT: More than enough to believe , trust, and be saved in the OT through Moses and the prophets.

Jesus said if folks did not believe Moses and the prophets ,uh oh ! Believe what ? Obviously Jesus, faith, GRACE, and salvation through Jesus are taught in the OT ; otherwise , Jesus would have been lying when He said NEITHER will they be persuaded though one rise from the dead, which HE did !

The foundation was laid in the OT and fulfilled in the NT.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You do know those are not the only verses in scripture, don't you?