LYIN' TED: Liar and Fraud

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Really Cruz was in a no win situation either kiss the kings ring and betray his family, or give a conciliatory speech congratulating the winner while avoiding a hard endorsement which he did. Either way it was a losing proposition for him.

Had Cruz kissed the moral degenerate's ring so to speak, he would have also sold out conservatives throughout our once great nation.

Thank you Ted Cruz for not doing so.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Millions upon millions of Americans will taking Ted Cruz's advice and voting their conscience

Absolutely they will, and because they realize there is more at stake for the nation if a corrupt, lying, felon, political hack takes office than there is if a billionaire businessman with no political experience does. Hillary is a lot more scary than Trump in the end, that is why he is going to win, in fact I also believe that Trump will take this thing by a landslide...just a prediction anyway.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Had Cruz kissed the moral degenerate's ring so to speak, he would have also sold out conservatives throughout our once great nation.

Thank you Ted Cruz for not doing so.

I am glad he did not endorse in one sense but, I also believe he committed political suicide for any future run, he really was in a catch 22. Cruz will always have a hard conservative base that will stand with him but, he alienated many of those that stood with him during this campaign but, want to see Hillary beaten no matter what, as well as those that see Ted as a liar for not honoring the pledge. I understand why he did not honor the pledge or endorse, I also know if Trump would have beaten him without maligning his family Cruz would have gladly endorsed him, in fact the two started this race pretty chummy. Cruz's meeting with the Texas delegates today proved this was still quite personal for him, many saw it as putting himself in front of the country, and those were people in his own state's delegation, anyway I think that it will cost big him going forward. Time will tell...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Millions upon millions of Americans will taking Ted Cruz's advice and voting their conscience

Absolutely they will, and because they realize there is more at stake for the nation if a corrupt, lying, felon, political hack takes office than there is if a billionaire businessman with no political experience does. Hillary is a lot more scary than Trump in the end, that is why he is going to win, in fact I also believe that Trump will take this thing by a landslide...just a prediction anyway.

In case you didn't get the gist of Ted Cruz's speech, he gave the millions of people who love the Constitution and it's conservative principles the ok to vote for someone other than the secular humanist/longtime democrat Donald Trump.

Ted Cruz predicted during the debates that Donald Trump would lose badly to Hillary Clinton should he become the Republican Party nominee.

Be worried, be very worried that Libertarians like Patrick Jane who called Donald Trump "a joke" a couple of months ago return to their political party and don't support this "joke" of a Republican candidate.

BTW: I asked you yesterday if you voted for McCain and Romney, I must have missed your answer.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I am glad he did not endorse in one sense but, I also believe he committed political suicide for any future run, he really was in a catch 22. Cruz will always have a hard conservative base that will stand with him but, he alienated many of those that stood with him during this campaign but, want to see Hillary beaten no matter what, as well as those that see Ted as a liar for not honoring the pledge. I understand why he did not honor the pledge or endorse, I also know if Trump would have beaten him without maligning his family Cruz would have gladly endorsed him, in fact the two started this race pretty chummy. Cruz's meeting with the Texas delegates today proved this was still quite personal for him, many saw it as putting himself in front of the country, and those were people in his own state's delegation, anyway I think that it will cost big him going forward. Time will tell...

Trump supporters never were and never will be Ted Cruz supporters (with few exceptions). People will forget about Donald Trump and his humiliating loss to Hillary Clinton by the time 2020 comes around, and be ready for someone like Ted Cruz who will help bring in real change to America.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
In case you didn't get the gist of Ted Cruz's speech, he gave the millions of people who love the Constitution and it's conservative principles the ok to vote for someone other than the secular humanist/longtime democrat Donald Trump.

Oh I got it loud and clear but, unlike Ted I will not deliberately help a lying felon take office. I love Ted but, I love my country much more, enough not to allow four more years of Obama through his felon protege even if it is the man who maligned Ted Cruz. I am sorry i cannot agree with your position on this aCW, too much at stake, this election is not about Trump or Cruz or their feud at this point

Ted Cruz predicted during the debates that Donald Trump would lose badly to Hillary Clinton should he become the Republican Party nominee.

Oh I am quite aware that is what he said, and Ted has went all in, risking his own political career to be able to say "I told you so" but, if Trump does win which is quite likely, Cruz may have destroyed his own political ambitions going forward....it is a big gamble for sure.

Be worried, be very worried that Libertarians like Patrick Jane who called Donald Trump "a joke" a couple of months ago return to their political party and don't support this "joke" of a Republican candidate.

I have real worries in my life but, what libertarians do this election is their own affair. What will happen in November is destined to happen whether I worry about it or not. I have one vote and I intend to use it how I see best for our nation, after that it is in God's hands, he puts leaders in place not me.

BTW: I asked you yesterday if you voted for McCain and Romney, I must have missed your answer.

I did, there was no other choice that I remember, they were the party anointed...although I guess I could have thrown my vote away for a third party but, that would have been a vote for Obummer. Really, I knew both were sunk before I went to pull the lever, both loser RINO's from the get go.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Trump supporters never were and never will be Ted Cruz supporters (with few exceptions). People will forget about Donald Trump and his humiliating loss to Hillary Clinton by the time 2020 comes around, and be ready for someone like Ted Cruz who will help bring in real change to America.

You may be right but, you should brace yourself for the fact that Donald J Trump might well be your next president. If that is the case it will be very hard to get him nominated over an incumbent Trump in 2020. I am also sure that if Hillary does manage to eek out a win many will blame Cruz for it, either way I think his career in politics is deeply scarred going forward.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Oh I got it loud and clear but, unlike Ted I will not deliberately help a lying felon take office. I love Ted but, I love my country much more, enough not to allow four more years of Obama through his felon protege even if it is the man who maligned Ted Cruz. I am sorry i cannot agree with your position on this aCW, too much at stake, this election is not about Trump or Cruz or their feud at this point.

If you really loved your country you wouldn't vote a pathological lying moral degenerate whose next 'trophy' (Trump's got the trophy wife, the trophy children, the trophy bank account, what else is left besides having the biggest trophy of all: President of the United States!) is all that's important to him.

Oh I am quite aware that is what he said, and Ted has went all in, risking his own political career to be able to say "I told you so" but, if Trump does win which is quite likely, Cruz may have destroyed his own political ambitions going forward....it is a big gamble for sure.

You're still not catching on: Had Ted Cruz endorsed Donald Trump, Cruz's career as politician who truly embraces the Constitution would be over.

I have real worries in my life but, what libertarians do this election is their own affair. What will happen in November is destined to happen whether I worry about it or not. I have one vote and I intend to use it how I see best for our nation, after that it is in God's hands, he puts leaders in place not me.

When I talk with a fellow Cruz supporter, I know what kind of person I'm talking with (someone who espouses family values, i.e. decency). I just wanted to let you know what kind of people Trump supporters are (as seen through the sick antics of both CatfishCrusader and Patrick Jane).

I did, there was no other choice that I remember, they were the party anointed...although I guess I could have thrown my vote away for a third party but, that would have been a vote for Obummer. Really, I knew both were sunk before I went to pull the lever, both loser RINO's from the get go.

So it's business as usual for rocketman this election as well ( you vote for the Republican candidate no matter how liberal they are).

Thanks for your time, I've wasted enough of mine attempting to show you reasons not to vote for Donald Trump.

radind

I really don't know. It is not Cruz. If Clinton is elected, I expect to see decades of Democratic dominance.
Essentially, it will be over for the United States as we have known it.
This is another example of the desire for the 'perfect' being the enemy of the 'good'.
Those holding out for 2020 are doomed to tragic disappointment.
I still have some faint hope for Trump in Nov, but it is growing very faint.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Trump supporters never were and never will be Ted Cruz supporters (with few exceptions).

Yes, but many that are Cruz supporters will support Trump because they realize that this election has greater implications than just Trump or Cruz, the alternative to Trump will compel many including myself to allow the man to lead because those implications are far too great.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I really don't know. It is not Cruz. If Clinton is elected, I expect to see decades of Democratic dominance.
Essentially, it will be over for the United States as we have known it.
This is another example of the desire for the 'perfect' being the enemy of the 'good'.
Those holding out for 2020 are doomed to tragic disappointment.
I still have some faint hope for Trump in Nov, but it is growing very faint.

I agree...by then it will be too far gone for a comeback.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I will blame every TRAITOR who claims to be a conservative and did not vote for Trump.

Are you going to find out who we are and come to our houses and rough us up like a true Trump supporter would do Catfish?

Don't worry, Donald will bail you out of jail like he did the guy who sucker punched a protestor at one of his rallies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ted Cruz has no appeal to the majority and will have less appeal in 2020.
It is over for Cruz.

Then it's over for our country. Unlike Ted Cruz, Donald Trump has no intention of returning to the document that made this country great: The United States Constitution.

Trump and his illiterate white trailer trash supporters (and I say that with the utmost respect radind) want some kind of king who will fix our broken country. You're in for a terrible surprise if you should elect Donald Trump as your wannabe king.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Donald Trump, Human Nature, and the Craving for Respect

Trump’s popularity raises disconcerting questions not only about American voters but about human nature as well.

A former political refugee from Hungary, I came to this country in 1959 with high hopes and a favorable predisposition toward the American political system. I also harbored positive conceptions of Americans as a people and of the American national character as infused with generosity and idealism. In the course of my professional life I have written or edited several books on anti-Americanism, a form of global scapegoating based on a wide variety of grievances, real or imaginary.
Donald Trump’s popularity has tempted me to rethink my views. I find it distressing that millions of Americans can admire a person who combines a resounding lack of qualifications for any political office (let alone the presidency) with a thoroughly repellent personality. It perplexes me that millions of his supporters are willing and able to overlook his grotesquely inflated ego, ceaseless bragging, unembarrassed intolerance, and staggering ignorance. The enthusiasm he inspires makes me wonder if the critiques of American culture, political life, and perhaps even the national character that I dismissed in earlier times bear more truth than I was able or willing to discern.Trump’s popularity raises disconcerting questions not only about American voters but about human nature as well. My recent completion of a study of political hero worship prompted further thoughts about the similarities and differences between Trump’s popularity and the reverence accorded to the notorious dictators of the recent past—Mussolini, Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and others.While the historical circumstances of Trump’s pursuit of political power are fundamentally different from those of these and other dictators, there are some notable similarities between their appeals and those of Trump. Most strikingly, they share an immense, irrational self-regard that is deployed as a substitute for any specific credential or qualification for high office. This unfounded self-confidence enabled them and now enables Trump to make, without the least hesitation, implausible and outlandish promises and to offer breathtakingly simple-minded solutions for complicated social and existential problems. Dictators and Trump alike benefit from the deep-seated human capacity for wishful thinking. Trump also has in common with these dictators an unshakeable self-righteousness, an authoritarian temper, and a coarse, violence-prone rhetoric.

Read more: http://www.the-american-interest.co...ump-human-nature-and-the-craving-for-respect/