LYIN' TED: Liar and Fraud

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes it will be interesting to see how this plays out and see how it affects Cruz. I think the only scenario that will be really bad for Cruz is if Trump wins easily. If Trump wins but only by a sliver then Cruz may still retain some credibility.

Many are speculating that if Donald Trump wins the Presidency, that he will be impeached in his first term (I'm speculating that the impeachment process will be started by extremely embarrassed republicans). Remember that we're dealing with an extremely sick sociopath here (or is Donald Trump a psychopath?). Ted Cruz has his loyal supporters and has never relied on the Trump lemmings for support, nor will he rely on them in the future no matter what the results of the November election are.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What I announced is that I might vote for her, depending on polling. I haven't made a final decision yet. I imagine I won't be fully decided until close to the election. There is still a long way to go. All I know for sure is that I won't vote for Trump.

"...depending on the polling"? Do you look at polls and decide who to vote for based on which candidate is popular? (Don't be ashamed, I speculate that the vast majority of voters who are very uninformed when it comes to politics do the same).

Vote your conscience, and based on your liberal world view, I believe your conscience would tell you to vote for either Hillary Clinton or the Libertarian Gary Johnson.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes it will be interesting to see how this plays out and see how it affects Cruz. I think the only scenario that will be really bad for Cruz is if Trump wins easily. If Trump wins but only by a sliver then Cruz may still retain some credibility.
Cruz is toast. With garlic.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Cruz is toast. With garlic.

Admit it Judy, you and your rainbow flag flying friends loooooooooathe Ted Cruz, you always have and always will. You would love it if every Christian Conservative (the term is redundant, as a true follower of Christ "conserves" His teachings on everything, especially morality), were deported or worse.

We're not going anywhere Judy, get used to us as we're going to win this culture war and restore true greatness to America.

ClimateSanity

Same here.

Do you have sympathy for Sarah Palin?
David Letterman made a statutory rape joke about Sarah Palin’s daughter: When the Lefties aren't going after Palin, they like to attack her children. Late night host David Letterman took one of the cheapest shots when he said, "One awkward moment for Sarah Palin at the Yankee game -- during the seventh inning, her daughter was knocked up by Alex Rodriguez."

If Letterman ever ran for public office, would that comment disqualify him from your vote?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Do you have sympathy for Sarah Palin?
David Letterman made a statutory rape joke about Sarah Palin’s daughter: When the Lefties aren't going after Palin, they like to attack her children. Late night host David Letterman took one of the cheapest shots when he said, "One awkward moment for Sarah Palin at the Yankee game -- during the seventh inning, her daughter was knocked up by Alex Rodriguez."

If Letterman ever ran for public office, would that comment disqualify him from your vote?

I used to like the Palin's, even though I knew in the back of my mind that they were basically white trailer trash.

Since Palin endorsed the sleazy orange haired pervert for President, my thoughts have been confirmed.

thewasillahillbillies2.jpg

ClimateSanity

I used to like the Palin's, even though I knew in the back of my mind that they were basically white trailer trash.

Since Palin endorsed the sleazy orange haired pervert for President, my thoughts have been confirmed.

thewasillahillbillies2.jpg

So it's ok to attack someone's family as long as they are not someone you respect like Cruz?

ClimateSanity

White trash are usually hard working and God fearing. Your obsession with absolute adherence to your pet issues has made you an enemy of the very people I thought you were here to protect.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So it's ok to attack someone's family as long as they are not someone you respect like Cruz?

Absolutely not! It was NOT ok for Donald Trump's close friend David Pecker who is the Editor of the gossip rag National Enquirer to write a totally unsubstantiated story about Ted Cruz having numerous adulterous affairs.

It was NOT ok for Donald Trump to accuse Ted Cruz's father of being involved in the JFK assassination (the orange haired pervert said it again the day after Cruz didn't endorse him at the RNC).

It is NOT ok for Donald Trump to post unflattering pictures of Ted Cruz's lovely wife Heidi on twitter.

I could go on and on and on about the attacks Donald Trump made against numerous people and their families, but the internet doesn't have enough bandwidth.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Absolutely not! It was NOT ok for Donald Trump's close friend David Pecker who is the Editor of the gossip rag National Enquirer to write a totally unsubstantiated story about Ted Cruz having numerous adulterous affairs.

It was NOT ok for Donald Trump to accuse Ted Cruz's father of being involved in the JFK assassination (the orange haired pervert said it again the day after Cruz didn't endorse him at the RNC).

It is NOT ok for Donald Trump to post unflattering pictures of Ted Cruz's lovely wife Heidi on twitter.

I could go on and on and on about the attacks Donald Trump made against numerous people and their families, but the internet doesn't have enough bandwidth.

The fact remains that the reason Ted lost had more to do with Kasich than it ever had to do with Trump, or his insults, and you know it. If it were a 2 man race Ted may have had a chance but, Cruz was not going to win over the Trump voters and he was forced to share what was left with Kasich. I don't agree with the nasty way Trump ran his campaign, it was dirty politics through & through but, to assert that if Trump would have not insulted Cruz's family that it somehow would have been a win for him is absurd. Cruz lost because of Kasich, not Trump, or his petty insults aCW.

ClimateSanity

But it was totally ok for Palin's daughter to be portrayed as a cheap underaged whore?

ClimateSanity

The fact remains that the reason Ted lost had more to do with Kasich than it ever had to do with Trump, or his insults, and you know it. If it were a 2 man race Ted may have had a chance but, Cruz was not going to win over the Trump voters and he was forced to share what was left with Kasich. I don't agree with the nasty way Trump ran his campaign, it was dirty politics through & through but, to assert that if Trump would have not insulted Cruz's family that it somehow would have been a win for him is absurd. Cruz lost because of Kasich, not Trump, or his petty insults aCW.

Trump is a no holds barred vicious and nasty campaigner. Nice don't win anymore. I'm sorry. Clinton is America's death knell. Cruz would be torn to shreds by now by the DNC /Media cabal. Clinton's lead would be at least by 15 points and Cruz would never gain ground. Trump knows this . It was not personal for trump......just business......America's business that is... not trumps supposed ego boost as some shallow thinking people here say.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Trump is a no holds barred vicious and nasty campaigner. Nice don't win anymore.

People who tell the truth aren't always seen as nice. There's a huge difference between telling the truth about someone (which Ted Cruz did about all of Donald Trump's past ultra liberal stances) and being sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeazy (and when I'm talking about Donald Trump I'm talking about the King of Sleaze).

Take your soap opera somewhere else, I'm tired of talking about the moral degenerate that you'll be voting for President.

ClimateSanity

People who tell the truth aren't always seen as nice. There's a huge difference between telling the truth about someone (which Ted Cruz did about all of Donald Trump's past ultra liberal stances) and being sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeazy (and when I'm talking about Donald Trump I'm talking about the King of Sleaze).

Take your soap opera somewhere else, I'm tired of talking about the moral degenerate that you'll be voting for President.

Tell yourself that. You're a walking talking soap opera .

kmoney

Hall of Fame
"...depending on the polling"? Do you look at polls and decide who to vote for based on which candidate is popular? (Don't be ashamed, I speculate that the vast majority of voters who are very uninformed when it comes to politics do the same).

Vote your conscience, and based on your liberal world view, I believe your conscience would tell you to vote for either Hillary Clinton or the Libertarian Gary Johnson.

That's not what I meant by looking at the polling. I meant that if it's a tight race then I would consider voting for Clinton. If it's not, I'll vote for Gary Johnson. That's what I had said previously anyway. Now I'm not so sure.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

That just shows you what a hypocrite and idiot ACW is. Sarah Palin is probably the most traditional Christian candidate ever, and he rips her to shreds too just like he does Trump, all because of Lyin' Ted. I think ACW's gayness is rotting his brain out. (There's actually a joke in there somewhere but I don't want to get reported if I say it.)