LYIN' TED: Liar and Fraud

Timotheos

Cruz is part of the crew that will help elect Clinton.

Clinton will win because the Republican nomination went to the only person in America who cannot defeat her.

The Trump supporters elected Clinton. You will have nobody to blame but yourselves when Hillary gets elected.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
First, you have no conscience.
Second, you're gay.

Third, as I just posted elsewhere:

Millions upon millions of Americans will taking Ted Cruz's advice and voting their conscience, which means that the accused child molester and misogynist won't be the next POTUS.

Now run along and go threaten some women, like Trump supporters are notorious for doing.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Clinton will win because the Republican nomination went to the only person in America who cannot defeat her.

The Trump supporters elected Clinton. You will have nobody to blame but yourselves when Hillary gets elected.

Indeed ... out of all the candidates they could have voted for ... they picked ... the most dishonest and vilest man on the ballot.

jeffblue101

If lyin Ted was the nominee I would not vote for him, he's a spiteful selfish moron. I will never vote for him in any future election either.

"LYIN Trump" also said in a town hall with Anderson Cooper that he would not blindly support the Republican nominee regardless of the pledge.

Cooper: do you continue to pledge whoever the Republican nominee is

Trump: no I don't anyways

Cooper: you don't?

Trump: no, will see who it is

Cooper: you won't promise to support the Republican nominee?

trump: shakes his head no, refers to Cruz's comments "he was essentially saying the same thing"

lol, I guess Trump is also a "spiteful selfish moron"

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Ted didn't get intimidated by trump.
If trump said the things about my wife, and father that he said of ted's
I'd hope I had the balls to stick to my principles just like Ted did.
No hatin on Ted for this.

I like trump but like Ted far more.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
......If trump said the things about my wife, and father that he said of ted's
I'd hope I had the balls to stick to my principles just like Ted did......
Translation: You'd hope to be be a butt-hurt whiner who couldn't handle a little name-calling in the rough-and-tumble of national politics and instead decide to act like a weasel like Cruz.

Gottcha'.

radind

I also blame those splitting the GOP. The people supporting Clinton will elect Clinton.

radind

Thanks, yes I blame those splitting the GOP too. That would be Trump and the Trumpettes.

Those supporting Clinton are the godless Secular Humanists and their allies who split the GOP to keep their power base. There is only one nominee for the party.
The Clinton election will be a disaster for the US. I am absolutely opposed to Obama & Clinton.
We are in a religious war and the Secular Humanists( including Clinton) are winning.

Timotheos

Those supporting Clinton are the godless Secular Humanists and their allies who split the GOP to keep their power base. There is only one nominee for the party.
The Clinton election will be a disaster for the US. I am absolutely opposed to Obama & Clinton.
We are in a religious war and the Secular Humanists( including Clinton) are winning.

I know. It's a bad thing. It'll be a bad four years. It's too bad that Trump got the nomination.
I worry about this nation, I really do.

Who do you think will have the best shot at defeating Clinton in 2020?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Yep. :thumb:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Trump Jr: Cruz Helped My Dad Unite GOP

The Texas senator revealed his true colors at the convention
by Alicia Hesse | Updated 21 Jul 2016 at 3:29 PM
http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/trump-jr-cruz-helped-father-not-endorsing/

Donald Trump Jr. applauded Sen. Ted Cruz for refusing to endorse Donald Trump at the Republican National Convention because it ultimately ramped up more support for the Republican presidential nominee

“Ted did the best job of pushing everyone to the camp,” Trump Jr. said Thursday on “The Laura Ingraham Show. “If there were any stragglers, he united them behind my father so I think [Cruz] did a phenomenal job.”

Cruz vehemently defended his decision to not give Trump his full-throttle endorsement when he took the stage at the convention on Wednesday. The failed presidential candidate asserted that he’s “not in the habit of supporting people” who attack his family.

Trump said the crowd at the convention quickly caught on to Cruz's political theater and promptly denounced his thinly veiled bias. "If there’s one thing Ted did, was he united everyone because they all said, ‘Oh my God, enough is enough,’" Trump told Ingraham.

Trump emphasized that the Texas Senator always "plays the angel, but that’s never been the case." He said the convention will only serve as another thorn in his reputation.

"Honestly I think people see through him and if there’s one thing this cycle has done it’s expose a lot of that," Trump said.

Trump caught headlines throughout the convention for his poised speeches, imploding with genuine admiration for his father, who he refers to as a "blue-collar billionaire."

He said his fondest moment at the convention was "having thrown my father over the top" as a delegate from the state of New York. He said it was one of the most "surreal moment" of his life, right up there with the birth of his children.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Ted didn't get intimidated by trump.
If trump said the things about my wife, and father that he said of ted's
I'd hope I had the balls to stick to my principles just like Ted did.
No hatin on Ted for this.

I like trump but like Ted far more.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL
But ur intogay so it doesn't matter what you think -

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
CatholicCrusader's dictionary:

View attachment 24572

john w's face:

gC2V3.gif

john w

Hall of Fame
john w's face:

Oooooops!!!!!! You need to go to confession, and head on down to purgatory, as you just sinned, again, and that fake "Jesus," fake saviour, wafer "god," of yours, did not die for that sin, and did not forgive you all trespasses!!!! Say 666 "Our Father's," and 666 "Hail Mary's," as your "penance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Ridiculous. I really do not like Cruz or Trump, but for someone to suggest that Cruz should endorse Trump based on a loyalty agreement is foolish. It is like a marriage vow, but less binding. Yet if one spouse beats on the other, then beats on the kids repeatedly, and even beats up on their defenseless father-in-law (even if they apologize), nobody expects the recipient of the abuse to remain bound to the abusive spouse and father. In this lesser case Trump is totally unapologetic. Cruz would be betraying his wife and father to now endorse their abuser.

After several years of pandering to the lowest elements the Republican party is reaping the blight it sowed. Congratulations.

I agree in total, if someone was to be the better man in this feud it should have been Trump giving an apology for maligning Cruz's family, which showed how vicious and undignified the man can become when his interests are being challenged. Fat chance of that ever happening, Trumps ego would never allow an apology. Really Cruz was in a no win situation either kiss the kings ring and betray his family, or give a conciliatory speech congratulating the winner while avoiding a hard endorsement which he did. Either way it was a losing proposition for him.