LYIN' TED: Liar and Fraud

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

TED CRUZ LIED:

Newt Gingrich's teleprompter shot proves that Cruz LIED. Cruz was expected to endorse Trump! Newt was supposed to thank him for that.
>> https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4tw28r/busted_gingrich_teleprompter_shot_proves_cruz/

rrrmnj7pzjax.jpg

jeffblue101

not according to trump himself
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago
Wow, Ted Cruz got booed off the stage, didn't honor the pledge! I saw his speech two hours early but let him speak anyway. No big deal!
15,538 retweets 42,107 likes
Reply Retweet 16K

jeffblue101

http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/07/21/ted-cruz-really-proved-last-night/
Let's be clear about something: contrary to what a bunch of ill-informed Trump supporting idiots are saying on Twitter, Cruz's speech - including the absence of an explicit endorsement of Trump - was pre-cleared by both the RNC and Trump. his speech, including the non-endorsement of Trump, was not a surprise to the RNC or Trump in any way. Even Donald Trump himself admitted this on Twitter, and for once Trump's twitter is not full of crap. I began to hear reports in the afternoon that Cruz told the RNC that he would not endorse Trump, and that the RNC was exerting a lot of pressure on him to change his mind, but that he firmly told them that he would not. He said he would congratulate Donald Trump, would avoid saying anything negative about Trump, and talk about the principles he stood for. The RNC and Trump both agreed to let him proceed with the speech as is. So the idea that Cruz sprung this on them as some sort of surprise is absolute BS.

Another piece of BS that has been circulated by the RNC to throw dirt on Ted Cruz is that he gave different remarks on stage than the prepared ones he submitted to the RNC for review. Unfortunately, the RNC screwed themselves on this score by sending to media organization prepared copies of Ted Cruz remarks which show that Cruz said exactly what his prepared remarks indicated.

In fact, in response to the news that Cruz was going to make a speech that did not explicitly endorse him, Trump intentionally chose to escalate the situation by leaking the news to friendly delegations and instructing them to boo Cruz to make this a bigger deal that it otherwise would have been. If Trump's delegates had not booed and caused a ruckus, but instead had remained silent or applauded at Cruz's exhortation to vote for down ticket races, everyone today would be talking about Pence and his speech, and the discussion would be about positive things associated with Trump and Pence and how they are going to move forward after the convention to at least possible victory.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Lyin' Ted is lying right now on Fox News. He's telling his delegates "I never said anything bad about Trump". That's bull, and a typical Clinton-style obfuscation. By not endorsing our nominee, he IS saying something bad about Trump. Lyin' Ted is a typical two-faced lying lawyer type.

Timotheos

I have a friend who has all of his credit cards maxed out. His wife doesn't know how she is going to pay the bills. Whenever I suggest to him that he should attempt to get out of debt, he is hurt and gets angry at me, so I don't bring it up anymore. Anyway, last month my friend showed me the boat he bought. He is very proud of this boat. What should I say to my friend who is making a huge mistake that will hurt him and his family?
I didn't know what to say, so I said "Congratulations on getting this boat."

What should a person say when their friends are making a huge mistake that will hurt them in the end, but they are pleased and proud of what they have done?

Congratulations, Trump Supporters. Your man won the primary and he will be the Candidate in November.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I know someone like that.

I don't think it's possible to communicate with them, they only hear what they want to hear and the rest flows unabsorbed across their brain like water across hard clay.

I gave up a long time ago.

Morpheus

Ridiculous. I really do not like Cruz or Trump, but for someone to suggest that Cruz should endorse Trump based on a loyalty agreement is foolish. It is like a marriage vow, but less binding. Yet if one spouse beats on the other, then beats on the kids repeatedly, and even beats up on their defenseless father-in-law (even if they apologize), nobody expects the recipient of the abuse to remain bound to the abusive spouse and father. In this lesser case Trump is totally unapologetic. Cruz would be betraying his wife and father to now endorse their abuser.

After several years of pandering to the lowest elements the Republican party is reaping the blight it sowed. Congratulations.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
.....but for someone to suggest that Cruz should endorse Trump based on a loyalty agreement is foolish......
So you think that when you give your word, that it means nothing. I'll file that away for future reference.

.......Cruz addresses his speech and answers questions

Yep. That's Lyin' Ted lying again. That's what I saw this morning, after which I posted this:

Lyin' Ted is lying right now on Fox News. He's telling his delegates "I never said anything bad about Trump". That's bull, and a typical Clinton-style obfuscation. By not endorsing our nominee, he IS saying something bad about Trump. Lyin' Ted is a typical two-faced lying lawyer type.

jeffblue101

how can you not like Ted Cruz after that speech he just gave.

best portion, too lazy transcribe it myself so just found another site that already did.

in the video linked above this conversation starts 9:30 minute mark, the question is hard to hear but this what the man asked "Do you realize that you can unite this party like no one in this party, even more then our candidate?"

He also took a shot at Republicans who refused to even attend the convention and said there were other options he could have taken that could have been easier politically.

“There’s option number one, which a whole bunch of people took, which is turn tail and run and don’t come to the convention,” Mr. Cruz said. “There are a bunch of people that did that. I ain’t one of ‘em.”

He said the politically easy option is to “stand up and pledge your allegiance to whoever the party nominee might be, no matter what.”

“If you’re an elected official, that’s the right political outcome,” Mr. Cruz said.
“I’m not going to lie to you,” he told an attendee. “What I said last night is what I believe.
At one point, Mr. Cruz told the audience he was happy to answer questions but he wasn’t going to engage in a “screaming match.”

“I actually believe in treating people with civility and respect,” he said.
“Let me ask folks here … how many of y’all would like to see more leaders stand up to John Boehner and Mitch McConnell?” Mr. Cruz asked, referring to the past House speaker and current Senate majority leader.

“Anytime you stand up to John Boehner and Mitch McConnell, leadership screams ‘support the team, you’re a Republican, we’re our leadership, sit down, shut up — just support the team,’ ” he said.

And damn it, if that’s the price, I ain’t gonna do it. I’m gonna honor the commitments I made to the voters, instead,” Mr. Cruz said.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ridiculous. I really do not like Cruz or Trump, but for someone to suggest that Cruz should endorse Trump based on a loyalty agreement is foolish. It is like a marriage vow, but less binding. Yet if one spouse beats on the other, then beats on the kids repeatedly, and even beats up on their defenseless father-in-law (even if they apologize), nobody expects the recipient of the abuse to remain bound to the abusive spouse and father. In this lesser case Trump is totally unapologetic. Cruz would be betraying his wife and father to now endorse their abuser.

After several years of pandering to the lowest elements the Republican party is reaping the blight it sowed. Congratulations.

Indeed. Interestingly enough, my mother and I were discussing Cruz this morning. Neither of us cared for the man, however, he has earned a great deal of respect for not catering to the whims of his wishy-washy party.

No one who values their wife and father would high five someone who made such nasty remarks, accusations and flat out lies about them. The only thing Cruz owes Trump is a whole lot of disdain.

jeffblue101

Indeed. Interestingly enough, my mother and I were discussing Cruz this morning. Neither of us cared for the man, however, he has earned a great deal of respect for not catering to the whims of his wishy-washy party.

No one who values their wife and father would high five someone who made such nasty remarks, accusations and flat out lies about them. The only thing Cruz owes Trump is a whole lot of disdain.

if you watch the video he addressed those concerns at the 20:42 minute mark
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cruz-def...my-wife-im-not-going-to-be-servile-puppy-dog/
One angry Trump supporter in the audience asked Cruz why he wasn’t honoring his pledge to support the eventual Republican nominee. “I will tell you, when I stood on that debate stage and they asked every candidate there, ‘If you don’t win, will you support the nominee,’ I raised my hand and I raised my hand enthusiastically with full intention of doing exactly that,” Cruz responded.

“And I’ll tell you the day that pledge was abrogated,” he continued. “The day that was abrogated was the day this became personal.”

Cruz insisted that he wasn’t there to attack or criticized Donald Trump. “But I’ll just give you this response: I am not in the habit of supporting people who attack my wife and attack my father. That pledge was not a blanket commitment that if you go and slander and attack Heidi, that I’m going to nonetheless come like a servile puppy dog and say, ‘Thank you very much for maligning my wife and maligning my father.’”

“This is politics, you got to get over it,” yelled an angry Trump supporter.

“No, this is not politics,” Cruz retorted. “I will tell the truth. I will not malign, I will not insult, I will tell the truth. This is not a game, this is not politics. Right and wrong matters. We have not abandoned who we are in this country.”

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

TED CRUZ LIED:

Newt Gingrich's teleprompter shot proves that Cruz LIED. Cruz was expected to endorse Trump! Newt was supposed to thank him for that.
>> https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4tw28r/busted_gingrich_teleprompter_shot_proves_cruz/

Here Catfish: You and your fellow liberal republicans, Libertarians and democrats who helped get the accused child molester the Republican Party nomination for President are going to be using this a lot, keep it handy.

full

Ted Cruz said one thing that 10's of millions of Americans will be doing come November:

"Vote your conscience". Anyone with a clear conscience can't vote for the degenerate who up until this year was a hardcore democrat.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
......"Vote your conscience".....

First, you have no conscience.
Second, you're gay.
Third, as I just posted elsewhere:

It has also been stated numerous times on TOL that voting for a third party nobody is a wasted vote, and actually helps the worser of the two evils. So if you are a conservative and you vote for some pinhead outsider, you are only helping Hillary. That is an absolute metaphysical FACT. So tell THAT to your "conscience".

Hillary%2Bthe%2BLiar1.jpg

40+years+of.jpg