ECT "Lordship 'Salvation'"-perverting the gospel of Christ

Right Divider

Body part
I don't know that the verse you are pointing to is a sign of the new covenant.
Are you NOT able to read the QUOTE of the scripture that I put in my post that YOU replied to?
Jer 31:31-34 (AKJV/PCE)
(31:31) ¶ Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: (31:32) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day [that] I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: (31:33) But this [shall be] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. (31:34) And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

What scriptures do you mean? All of the verses about the new covenant are here.
You poor little child; do you think that the ONLY scriptures about the New Covenant have to have BOTH the WORDS "NEW" and "COVENANT" in them?

That is simply a very bad assumption. Here is one about it and it does NOT have those TWO words.
Ezek 11:13-20 (AKJV/PCE)
(11:13) ¶ And it came to pass, when I prophesied, that Pelatiah the son of Benaiah died. Then fell I down upon my face, and cried with a loud voice, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou make a full end of the remnant of Israel? (11:14) Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, (11:15) Son of man, thy brethren, [even] thy brethren, the men of thy kindred, and all the house of Israel wholly, [are] they unto whom the inhabitants of Jerusalem have said, Get you far from the LORD: unto us is this land given in possession. (11:16) Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Although I have cast them far off among the heathen, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet will I be to them as a little sanctuary in the countries where they shall come. (11:17) Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel. (11:18) And they shall come thither, and they shall take away all the detestable things thereof and all the abominations thereof from thence. (11:19) And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: (11:20) That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.

Again, Gentiles were grafted in. The new covenant was not with the Gentiles. But Gentiles were then included, as God had promised in the prophets.
Even in the OLD covenant Gentiles could JOIN with Israel. That is NOTHING new.

I don't know what you mean.
The point is that you seem to think that obsolete means "done away with" or some such thing. It does not.

Jeremiah wrote of the coming of the new covenant. The writer of Hebrews is simply writing about that.
Is there a point?

I see no delay. God does not postpone what He promised.
You don't see it because it ignore it.

God made promises to Israel for over a thousand years. The fulfillment was CENTURIES later. So, YES, God does delay His fulfillment's.

It came to be or came to pass.
It did not and Jeremiah 31:34 proves that.

In the following verse does Paul state that he was made adequate as a servant of a new covenant?

2 Corinthians 3:6 NASB - 6 who also made us adequate as servants of a new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
Of the SPIRIT and NOT of the LETTER. The New Covenant is OF THE LETTER and will include Israel having the ability to KEEP the law (see Ezekiel 11:20).

God's Truth

He bore my sins. He was judged for my sins.
How was he forgiven for my sins? Was he under the new covenant?

How was Jesus FORGIVEN for YOUR sins?

Think about what you are saying.

Jesus was NOT forgiven for your sins!

God the Father forgives your sins through Jesus.

Right Divider

Body part
We have a spirit living inside our bodies.

I feel as if I am talking to Jacob.
You have problems talking to everyone and it's NOT everyone's fault.

Even unbelievers have a spirit and a body. That's not the point.

Spiritual does NOT mean "completely removed from the physical world" as you seem to think that it does.

SaulToPaul 2

I'm trying to get GT to think logistically about what happened two thousand years ago, and how it is possible that God can save members of the Body of Christ without putting them under a covenant.

It's not going that well.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Are you NOT able to read the QUOTE of the scripture that I put in my post that YOU replied to?
Jer 31:31-34 (AKJV/PCE)
(31:31) ¶ Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: (31:32) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day [that] I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: (31:33) But this [shall be] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. (31:34) And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
I was taught about this verse as a child, but I don't know that it was about the new covenant. If it is then can we say it has already been fulfilled?
You poor little child; do you think that the ONLY scriptures about the New Covenant have to have BOTH the WORDS "NEW" and "COVENANT" in them?
If you want to know about the new covenant from the Bible you need to read where it says new covenant. This does not mean you cannot learn anything else, or from anything else in the Bible. But if you don't understand the verses that speak of the new covenant, why posit that there are other verses that speak of the new covenant that do not have the words new covenant?
That is simply a very bad assumption. Here is one about it and it does NOT have those TWO words.
Ezek 11:13-20 (AKJV/PCE)
(11:13) ¶ And it came to pass, when I prophesied, that Pelatiah the son of Benaiah died. Then fell I down upon my face, and cried with a loud voice, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou make a full end of the remnant of Israel? (11:14) Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, (11:15) Son of man, thy brethren, [even] thy brethren, the men of thy kindred, and all the house of Israel wholly, [are] they unto whom the inhabitants of Jerusalem have said, Get you far from the LORD: unto us is this land given in possession. (11:16) Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Although I have cast them far off among the heathen, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet will I be to them as a little sanctuary in the countries where they shall come. (11:17) Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel. (11:18) And they shall come thither, and they shall take away all the detestable things thereof and all the abominations thereof from thence. (11:19) And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: (11:20) That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.

The words new covenant are not here. The words new covenant are in Jeremiah.
Even in the OLD covenant Gentiles could JOIN with Israel. That is NOTHING new.
Have you read the book of Romans where the prophecies about the Gentiles as a part of God's plan in Christ are mentioned?
The point is that you seem to think that obsolete means "done away with" or some such thing. It does not.
I don't know where you get that from.
Is there a point?
A point about what? We have Jeremiah, Jesus' earthly ministry, and the book of Hebrews.
You don't see it because it ignore it.
I have no idea what you are talking about.
God made promises to Israel for over a thousand years. The fulfillment was CENTURIES later. So, YES, God does delay His fulfillment's.
A delay implies God was going to do something but then didn't but then will, has, or did. I don't see this. When God says something will be or come to pass, it does.
It did not and Jeremiah 31:34 proves that.
I don't know what you are saying.
Of the SPIRIT and NOT of the LETTER. The New Covenant is OF THE LETTER and will include Israel having the ability to KEEP the law (see Ezekiel 11:20).
I do not agree with you. Something is wrong with what you are saying.

Danoh

An earthly conversation is about TV shows and about making fun of you. A spiritual conversation is speaking about the Bible and the things of God.

Nonsense, an earthly conversation also includes carnal or natural man notions of what the Scriptures are talking about.

You and yours have been doing just that - having an earthly conversation about a spiritual Book.

You...are..clueless...

It is sewn a natural body...the first man is of the earth; earthy.

Quit playing in dirt, GT.

Right Divider

Body part
I was taught about this verse as a child, but I don't know that it was about the new covenant. If it is then can we say it has already been fulfilled?
Jacob, it is CLEARLY NOT fulfilled. You can't just claim that it is to fulfill your need for it to be.

When the new covenant is in place, Israel will be PURGED of unbelievers and ALL will be faithful.

If you want to know about the new covenant from the Bible you need to read where it says new covenant. This does not mean you cannot learn anything else, or from anything else in the Bible. But if you don't understand the verses that speak of the new covenant, why posit that there are other verses that speak of the new covenant that do not have the words new covenant?
The words new covenant are not here. The words new covenant are in Jeremiah.
Boy oh boy, it is virtually impossible to communication with you.

My point is that there are MANY places in the Bible that talks about the new covenant where the TEXT does NOT say "new covenant". Why can't you understand that?

Have you read the book of Romans where the prophecies about the Gentiles as a part of God's plan in Christ are mentioned?I don't know where you get that from.A point about what? We have Jeremiah, Jesus' earthly ministry, and the book of Hebrews.I have no idea what you are talking about.
Your comprehension skills are so bad that you cannot be communicated with.

A delay implies God was going to do something but then didn't but then will, has, or did. I don't see this. When God says something will be or come to pass, it does.
Like I said BEFORE, God's prophecies and promises are ALMOST NEVER FULFILLED IMMEDIATELY and always come in DUE TIME.

I don't know what you are saying.I do not agree with you. Something is wrong with what you are saying.
No, Jacob. It is you has a learning problem.

God's Truth

Nonsense, an earthly conversation also includes carnal or natural man notions of what the Scriptures are talking about.

You and yours have been doing just that - having an earthly conversation about a spiritual Book.

You...are..clueless...

It is sewn a natural body...the first man is of the earth; earthy.

Quit playing in dirt, GT.

Yikes.

God's Truth

I'm trying to get GT to think logistically about what happened two thousand years ago, and how it is possible that God can save members of the Body of Christ without putting them under a covenant.

It's not going that well.

Everyone must come into the new covenant.

God's Truth

LOL.

Look everyone GT finally admits that there is MORE THAN ONE GOSPEL!

If there is NEW one, then there must have been an OLD one..... and that's TWO right there!

As I have told everyone, there is a new gospel. The new gospel is the old gospel with some changes.

There is only one way, and it has ALWAYS been to believe and obey Jesus.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob, it is CLEARLY NOT fulfilled. You can't just claim that it is to fulfill your need for it to be.
Jeremiah spoke of the new covenant, and Jesus spoke of it before His death. Paul spoke of it afterward as having already come to be, and the writer of Hebrews recaps what happened with reference to Jeremiah. By fulfilled what is meant is not that the new covenant has been fulfilled, but that the new covenant has come to be or come to pass, as was prophesied.
When the new covenant is in place, Israel will be PURGED of unbelievers and ALL will be faithful.
I do not know how you have drawn this conclusion.
Boy oh boy, it is virtually impossible to communication with you.

My point is that there are MANY places in the Bible that talks about the new covenant where the TEXT does NOT say "new covenant". Why can't you understand that?
I understand you say that, but I have no way to prove it. Plus you are saying the new covenant did not come in Jesus Christ. I don't agree.
Your comprehension skills are so bad that you cannot be communicated with.

Like I said BEFORE, God's prophecies and promises are ALMOST NEVER FULFILLED IMMEDIATELY and always come in DUE TIME.
The new covenant did come. It was not immediate.
No, Jacob. It is you has a learning problem.