ECT "Lordship 'Salvation'"-perverting the gospel of Christ

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Galatians 1:6-9 NASB - 6 I am amazed that you are so quickly deserting Him who called you by the grace of Christ, for a different gospel; 7 which is really not another; only there are some who are disturbing you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed! 9 As we have said before, so I say again now, if any man is preaching to you a gospel contrary to what you received, he is to be accursed!

Danoh

Galatians 1:6-9 NASB - 6 I am amazed that you are so quickly deserting Him who called you by the grace of Christ, for a different gospel; 7 which is really not another; only there are some who are disturbing you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed! 9 As we have said before, so I say again now, if any man is preaching to you a gospel contrary to what you received, he is to be accursed!

You...have just...cursed...yourself.

I know, I know; you don't know what I mean...

And yet, you actually believe you know what the passages you post are talking about - even though you constantly post needing to be spoonfed what it was that someone had meant by their words.

Right Divider

Body part
This has been explained only about a million times or so.

Read it carefully:
Gal 1:6-9 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:6) I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: (1:7) Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. (1:8) But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. (1:9) As we said before, so say I now again, If any [man] preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Paul was talking to THEM about anyone preaching another gospel TO THEM. Paul is VERY specific there and repeats it SEVERAL times in just a few verses.

This verse does NOT say that there is ONE and ONLY ONE gospel.

Those TWELVE apostles for the TWELVE tribes of ISRAEL were NOT preaching the gospel of the uncircumcision NOR the gospel of the grace of God.
They were preaching the gospel of the kingdom and the gospel of the circumcision.

Also:
Gal 2:3-9 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:3) But neither Titus, who was with me, being a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised: (2:4) And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage: (2:5) To whom we gave place by subjection, no, not for an hour; that the truth of the gospel might continue with you. (2:6) But of these who seemed to be somewhat, (whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me: God accepteth no man's person:) for they who seemed [to be somewhat] in conference added nothing to me: (2:7) But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as [the gospel] of the circumcision [was] unto Peter; (2:8) (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles:) (2:9) And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we [should go] unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.

Note that they added NOTHING to Paul, but CONTRARIWISE (that means the opposite), Paul ADDED SOMETHING to them!

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You...have just...cursed...yourself.

I know, I know; you don't know what I mean...

And yet, you actually believe you know what the passages you post are talking about - even though you constantly post needing to be spoonfed what it was that someone had meant by their words.

I don't know what you mean, but I know what I was responding to.

God's Truth

You've screamed before because we would not agree with YOU that there is ONLY ONE GOSPEL.

There is only one gospel. It is what all have to believe and do, since the beginning of time, and that is to believe and obey God. Jesus fulfilled the old law. The old law is in Jesus and since we have a new priesthood, we have a new law, a new gospel.

Hebrews 7:12 For when the priesthood is changed, the law must be changed also.