ECT "Lordship 'Salvation'"-perverting the gospel of Christ

God's Truth

Well, I don't know what to say to what you are saying God's Truth. I don't think anyone should ever make fun of anyone else. I don't know that that is what is occurring. I don't know what an earthly conversation is, and I don't know what turning a conversation to a spiritual conversation (a spiritual one) entails. I usually just talk about the Bible.

You should not be trying to teach.

Right Divider

Body part
I have no problem with the verse, I simply don't think it contradicts that the new covenant has already come.
Please explain how the NC came and STILL does NOT have the signs that GOD said would exist when it did!

That is a great question. Did the new covenant come about when Jesus died? This meal was the night before He died.
A) I asked if it came that night based on the scripture that you quoted.
B) No, the NC did NOT come immediately at Christ's death. That is CLEAR from those OTHER scriptures about the NC.

It was not one time only that Paul mentioned the new covenant. Here are two instances where Paul mentioned the new covenant.

1 Corinthians 11:25 NASB - 25 In the same way He took the cup also after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood; do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me."

2 Corinthians 3:6 NASB - 6 who also made us adequate as servants of a new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
Paul wrote 13 books in the Bible. The first "mention" you have there is SIMPLY an historical reference and the second is highly misunderstood.

If Paul was really telling Gentile believers that THEY were UNDER that covenant (which is CLEARLY shown to be with God and Israel in Jer. and Heb), then he surely would have written FAR MORE about it!

What does becoming obsolete mean, and what did Jeremiah mean when he wrote about the coming of the new covenant?
The WORD obsolete does NOT mean extinct, if that's what you're trying to imply.
Heb 8:13 (AKJV/PCE)
(8:13) In that he saith, A new [covenant], he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old [is] ready to vanish away.

"Decayeth" and "READY to vanish away" hardly sound to me like it has ALREADY been replaced.
This is why some ignorance scripture perverters here will try to tell you that BOTH the OC and the NC ran at the SAME TIME for forty years.

Are you confirming that the new covenant does already exist?
Nope. It has been delayed due to Israels continued unbelief and due to God's hidden mystery that He revealed to Paul.

I believe it already existed before Paul came on the scene.
Nope.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You show what you are and that you should not direct anyone.
I have no idea what you mean. You are not my teacher. Someone said I am a son of God's Truth. I don't know what this means, but why would I want to listen to you? You seem to want to exercise authority over me. Why are you aiming or seeking to control me? I have no idea of your conversation with others. I also don't know if you simply have observed what others said about you, and since I am not following your wishes you seek to get everything you can out of the situation. Why not follow God and Jesus?

Right Divider

Body part
Mere insults are not a defense of the truth.
A) It was not an insult, just the truth.
B) You don't know what the truth is.

A simple example (which you'll most likely either not understand or reject):
A spiritual man is a man that is spiritual. This does NOT mean that HE IS NOT A PHYSICAL being.​

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Please explain how the NC came and STILL does NOT have the signs that GOD said would exist when it did!
I don't know that the verse you are pointing to is a sign of the new covenant.
A) I asked if it came that night based on the scripture that you quoted.
B) No, the NC did NOT come immediately at Christ's death. That is CLEAR from those OTHER scriptures about the NC.
What scriptures do you mean? All of the verses about the new covenant are here.
Paul wrote 13 books in the Bible. The first "mention" you have there is SIMPLY an historical reference and the second is highly misunderstood.

If Paul was really telling Gentile believers that THEY were UNDER that covenant (which is CLEARLY shown to be with God and Israel in Jer. and Heb), then he surely would have written FAR MORE about it!
Again, Gentiles were grafted in. The new covenant was not with the Gentiles. But Gentiles were then included, as God had promised in the prophets.
The WORD obsolete does NOT mean extinct, if that's what you're trying to imply.
I don't know what you mean.
Heb 8:13 (AKJV/PCE)
(8:13) In that he saith, A new [covenant], he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old [is] ready to vanish away.

"Decayeth" and "READY to vanish away" hardly sound to me like it has ALREADY been replaced.
This is why some ignorance scripture perverters here will try to tell you that BOTH the OC and the NC ran at the SAME TIME for forty years.
Jeremiah wrote of the coming of the new covenant. The writer of Hebrews is simply writing about that.
Nope. It has been delayed due to Israels continued unbelief and due to God's hidden mystery that He revealed to Paul.
I see no delay. God does not postpone what He promised. It came to be or came to pass.
In the following verse does Paul state that he was made adequate as a servant of a new covenant?

2 Corinthians 3:6 NASB - 6 who also made us adequate as servants of a new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

God's Truth

A) It was not an insult, just the truth.
B) You don't know what the truth is.

A simple example (which you'll most likely either not understand or reject):
A spiritual man is a man that is spiritual. This does NOT mean that HE IS NOT A PHYSICAL being.​

We have a spirit living inside our bodies.

I feel as if I am talking to Jacob.

God's Truth

I have no idea what you mean. You are not my teacher. Someone said I am a son of God's Truth. I don't know what this means, but why would I want to listen to you? You seem to want to exercise authority over me. Why are you aiming or seeking to control me? I have no idea of your conversation with others. I also don't know if you simply have observed what others said about you, and since I am not following your wishes you seek to get everything you can out of the situation. Why not follow God and Jesus?
I don't want to have control over you. You are not normal. Tell the truth. Do you believe you are normal?