ECT "Lordship 'Salvation'"-perverting the gospel of Christ

God's Truth

2 Tim. 2:20, 21, 1 Thess. 4:4, Jn 17:21 :straight:

See:

Do You See Your Calling? By Oswald Chambers

creating-pottery-jar.jpg

Who cares about Oswald Chambers? Speak according to the scriptures, or you have no light.

Isaiah 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

God's Truth

If someone invites you to dinner at 7:00 pm and you show up at 8:00 pm, do you apologize? Or, do you say you've already forgiven me, let's eat? :freak: If you sin against God, you confess it (Ps 51:4). That is what we call a healthy relationship (1 Jn 1:9, Mt 7:23). :plain:

manger05.gif

You are number one on the Catholic's heretic list, and on most all denomination's list.

More importantly, you teach against God's Truth.

God's Truth

Just look at all the attacks I am getting, and all because I say we are to obey what Jesus says...humble yourself to enter, forgive others to be forgiven, repent of your sins.

For that I am called the worst things imaginable.

Right Divider

Body part
So you obey NOTHING that Jesus said when he walked the earth?
I have ALWAYS asked you for a LIST of things that you think need to be OBEYED. You always beat around the bush about it.

What do you think that Jesus said on earth that I should do that you think that I'm not obeying?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned

"2. He points to the Savior (15:3, 8–12).
a. Jesus came not to gratify himself but to give himself (15:3) .
b. Jesus came to guarantee God’s salvation to Jews and Gentiles (15:8–12).
(1) To the Jews (15:8) : He came to show that God keeps his promises to the Jews.
(2) To the Gentiles (15:9–12): See also Deuteronomy 32:43; Psalm 18:49; and Isaiah 11:10." Willmington, H. L. (1999). The Outline Bible (Ro 15:4–12). Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers.

Right Divider

Body part
"2. He points to the Savior (15:3, 8–12).
a. Jesus came not to gratify himself but to give himself (15:3) .
b. Jesus came to guarantee God’s salvation to Jews and Gentiles (15:8–12).
(1) To the Jews (15:8) : He came to show that God keeps his promises to the Jews.
(2) To the Gentiles (15:9–12): See also Deuteronomy 32:43; Psalm 18:49; and Isaiah 11:10." Willmington, H. L. (1999). The Outline Bible (Ro 15:4–12). Wheaton, IL: Tyndale House Publishers.
You put a lot of weight on the commentaries of yours.

God's Truth

Obeying is the flesh, and is carnal. To walk in the Spirit is not be under the bondage of obedience.

Where do you get that from?

Obeying the words of Jesus IS SPIRIT AND LIFE.

To walk in the Spirit IS obedience.

2 Corinthians 7:15
And his affection for you is all the greater when he remembers that you were all obedient, receiving him with fear and trembling.

1 John 5:3 Love for God means obedience to His commands; and His commands are not irksome

God's Truth

Romans 1:5
Through him we received grace and apostleship to call all the Gentiles to the obedience that comes from faith for his name’s sake.

Romans 16:19
Everyone has heard about your obedience, so I rejoice because of you; but I want you to be wise about what is good, and innocent about what is evil.

Romans 16:26
but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all the Gentiles might come to the obedience that comes from faith—

2 Corinthians 9:13
Because of the service by which you have proved yourselves, others will praise God for the obedience that accompanies your confession of the gospel of Christ, and for your generosity in sharing with them and with everyone else.

2 Corinthians 10:6
And we will be ready to punish every act of disobedience, once your obedience is complete.

2 John 1:6
And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is that you walk in love.