ECT "Lordship 'Salvation'"-perverting the gospel of Christ

God's Truth

I have ALWAYS asked you for a LIST of things that you think need to be OBEYED. You always beat around the bush about it.

What do you think that Jesus said on earth that I should do that you think that I'm not obeying?

No, don't go there, it is not about YOU personally, even though you tried to make this about me personally.

What do I KNOW Jesus says when he walked on earth that ALL MUST DO?

I answer that MANY TIMES.

Jesus says to humble yourself as a little child or you WILL NOT ENTER.

Have you done that?

Let's start there.

Have you done that?

God's Truth

I have ALWAYS asked you for a LIST of things that you think need to be OBEYED. You always beat around the bush about it.

What do you think that Jesus said on earth that I should do that you think that I'm not obeying?

I am waiting for you to respond.

I have told you many times what we have to do.

Are you going to answer?

We have to humble ourselves as a little child.

Have you done that?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Where do you get that from?

The Lord Jesus Christ whom you hate. He delivered his message after his resurrection to your apostle, Paul.

Galatians 5

1Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage. 2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing. 3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.

He is not a debtor to keep the ceremony, he is a debtor to keep the whole law.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Who cares about Oswald Chambers?
:yawn: He was a fine servant of the Lord (Eph 4:14).

[Is 8:20]
"Is 8:20 — To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

We live in a time when men demean the Bible and value their wisdom and insight above all else. But never bet against the Word of God! Regardless of current opinion, it proclaims the truth and will be completely vindicated." Stanley, C. F. (2005). The Charles F. Stanley life principles Bible: New King James Version (Is 8:20). Nashville, TN: Nelson Bibles.

As a reminder God's Truth is number 39 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

God's Truth

The Lord Jesus Christ whom you hate. He delivered his message after his resurrection to your apostle, Paul.

You slanderous false witness.

Jesus delivered his message to Paul and it was the same message he preached before his death and resurrection.

Galatians 5

1Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage. 2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing. 3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.

THAT IS ABOUT CIRCUMCISION.

He is not a debtor to keep the ceremony, he is a debtor to keep the whole law.

Where have I told anyone to get circumcised? What is wrong with you?

Danoh

You slanderous false witness.

Jesus delivered his message to Paul and it was the same message he preached before his death and resurrection.

THAT IS ABOUT CIRCUMCISION.

Where have I told anyone to get circumcised? What is wrong with you?

..."NEITHER circumcision" (a required work) "nor uncircumcision" (no required work at all) availeth anything that Christ ALONE could not accomplish on the Cross BY HIMSELF.

That is a remarkable statement - that we can neither do nor not do anything that Christ had not accomplished ALONE.

But go ahead, GT, attempt to rob the Son of His glory ALONE through YOUR requirement.

YOU have "whereof" YOU "should boast - but NOT before God."

But go ahead - expose your foolishness for what actually is - the rantings of a child: its' left shoe on its' right foot, and visa versa, its' conclusion that it knows what it is doing.

God's Truth

..."NEITHER circumcision" (a required work) "nor uncircumcision" (no required work at all) availeth anything that Christ ALONE could not accomplish on the Cross BY HIMSELF.

That is a remarkable statement - that we can neither do nor not do anything that Christ had not accomplished ALONE.

But go ahead, GT, attempt to rob the Son of His glory ALONE through YOUR requirement.

Obeying Jesus is never ever wrong. What is wrong with you?

But go ahead - expose your foolishness for what actually is - the rantings of a child: its' left shoe on its' right foot, and visa versa, its' conclusion that it knows what it is doing.

The boasting was done by the JEWS that CIRCUMCISED people.

We no longer have to get circumcised. That does not mean we no longer have to obey!

God's Truth

Paul says he wants us to boast in each other.

For we do not write you anything you cannot read or understand. And I hope that, as you have understood us in part, you will come to understand fully that you can boast of us just as we will boast of you in the day of the Lord Jesus. See 2 Corinthians 1:13,14.

Paul shows us we can boast in ourselves.

2 Corinthians 1:12 Now this is our boast: Our conscience testifies that we have conducted ourselves in the world, and especially in our relations with you, with integrity and godly sincerity. We have done so, relying not on worldly wisdom but on God's grace.

2 Corinthians 7:14 I had boasted to him about you, and you have not embarrassed me. But just as everything we said to you was true, so our boasting about you to Titus has proved to be true as well.

1 Thessalonians 2:10
You are witnesses, and so is God, of how holy, righteous and blameless we were among you who believed.

2 Corinthians 12:6
Even if I should choose to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking the truth.

Acts 23:1
Paul looked straight at the Sanhedrin and said, "My brothers, I have fulfilled my duty to God in all good conscience to this day."

1 Corinthians 9:15 But I have not used any of these rights. And I am not writing this in the hope that you will do such things for me, for I would rather die than allow anyone to deprive me of this boast.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Rom 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

Rom 16:19 For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil.

2Co 10:6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

Act 5:32 And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.

Believers obeyed Christ in what He said to them , but it bought the following reaction from those who disobey Him, as it is to this day---

Act 5:33 When they heard that, they were cut to the heart, and took counsel to slay them.

LA

Right Divider

Body part
I am waiting for you to respond.

I have told you many times what we have to do.

Are you going to answer?

We have to humble ourselves as a little child.

Have you done that?
Like I told you BEFORE, this is NOT INSTANT MESSAGING. I am not here 24/7 so COOL OFF on the response time!

I'm not really trying to COMPARE us, but I would say that YOU are the one that is having the humbleness problem. All you do is keep telling us how incredibly obedient YOU are. But here's your problem.... in the dispensation of the grace of God, God is giving grace to everyone IN CHRIST based on HIS obedience. You refuse to accept THAT!

Rom 5:17-19 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:17) For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) (5:18) Therefore as by the offence of one [judgment came] upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one [the free gift came] upon all men unto justification of life. (5:19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

You just refuse to accept this ONE's obedience FOR YOU (and me).

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1Sa 15:22 And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.
1Sa 15:23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.

Danoh

Rom 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

Rom 16:19 For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil.

2Co 10:6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

Act 5:32 And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.

Believers obeyed Christ in what He said to them , but it bought the following reaction from those who disobey Him, as it is to this day---

Act 5:33 When they heard that, they were cut to the heart, and took counsel to slay them.

LA

What an amateurish rendering of those passages. Where'd you get your instruction on how to study out the intended sense of any word in Scripture before allowing yourself to conclude on it?

What a fool you are to right off conclude the word "obedience" right off means what fits your notions.

Fool - "the obediance of faith" for example, refers to the simple "obediance" not of doing something, but of "believing" a thing evidently set forth as true is (true).

The Galatians were busy "obeying" - went to town big time on it.

Problem? The necessary obedience had ALREADY been FINISHED.

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?

Now read this entire post again...