ECT "Lordship 'Salvation'"-perverting the gospel of Christ

Right Divider

Body part
Do you have to insult and belittle as part of your NON answer?

What kind of spirit is that?
It's called an honest opinion. I don't do it to insult you, but to show you what you sound/look like.
Gal 4:16 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:16) Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

So I guess that you could call it the spirit of truth.

God's Truth

It's called an honest opinion. I don't do it to insult you, but to show you what you sound/look like.
Gal 4:16 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:16) Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

So I guess that you could call it the spirit of truth.

Have I become your enemy by telling you the truth?

Tell me, which of Jesus' teachings do you follow?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[You aren't forgiven until you repent (Ac 2:38, Lk 24:47).] Nope. We were forgiven all trespasses when we were quickened together with Him.
If someone invites you to dinner at 7:00 pm and you show up at 8:00 pm, do you apologize? Or, do you say you've already forgiven me, let's eat? :freak: If you sin against God, you confess it (Ps 51:4). That is what we call a healthy relationship (1 Jn 1:9, Mt 7:23). :plain:

manger05.gif

john w

Hall of Fame
How about this:

Matthew 18:3 And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Did those words of Jesus Christ become nullified with Paul's words?

NEVER.

Quite irrelevant:

Slower, lush: Leave all/sell all you have/show yourself to a Levitical priest/go to Jerusalem 3 times per year. That is part of the "we" "have to obey everything Jesus says."

Fraud. Keep posting, so all of TOL can witness, how much of a fraud, scammer,you are.