ECT "Lordship 'Salvation'"-perverting the gospel of Christ

john w

Hall of Fame
:yawn: I reject
lips.gif
Roman Catholicism (Re 17:5). :eek:linger:

See:

The "Almost" Christian by George Whitefield

No, you don't. You are a closet Roman. My evidence? You talk like them. They talk like you.

I have marked/exposed/identified you, "outed you," Roman.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are exactly like the unbelieving, cut off, slanderers that called Jesus a drunk.

Luke 7:34 The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and you say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.'

"We have to obey everything Jesus says."-you

Sell all you have.

Drunk.

God's Truth

Drunk. You say "We"/"everything"

And I/members of the boc are not the people addressed in Matthew-John.

So there, you nutcase.

You need a straight jacket, you demon.

You have the spirit of the evil slanderers that called JESUS A DRUNK.

Matthew 11:19
The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.' But wisdom is proved right by her deeds."

What are my deeds? I obey Jesus and preach obedience. Just as Jesus says, wisdom is proved right by her deeds.

john w

Hall of Fame
God's [B said:
Truth;4652244]John W. preaches to ignore all of Jesus' teachings while he walked on earth because there is no more temple and pharisees to enforce it---BUT Jesus WARNED us that would happen.

Jesus' words are life FOREVER.

Quite irrelevant:

Drunk.

God's Truth

The apostles from the New Testament received all the truth we need to guide us to eternal life. All we need to guide us to eternal life is written down in the Scriptures: John 16:13; 2 Peter 1:3; Acts 20:20, 27; Matthew 28:20; I Corinthians 14:37; 2 Timothy 3:16, 17.

john w

Hall of Fame
You have the spirit of the evil slanderers that called JESUS A DRUNK.

Matthew 11:19
The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.' But wisdom is proved right by her deeds."

What are my deeds? I obey Jesus and preach obedience. Just as Jesus says, wisdom is proved right by her deeds.

Leave all/sell all you have. That is part of the "we" "have to obey everything Jesus says."

Scammer.

john w

Hall of Fame
The apostles from the New Testament received all the truth we need to guide us to eternal life. All we need to guide us to eternal life is written down in the Scriptures: John 16:13; 2 Peter 1:3; Acts 20:20, 27; Matthew 28:20; I Corinthians 14:37; 2 Timothy 3:16, 17.

You are not an apostle, just as you are not a rich man.

See how that works, fraud?

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus doesn't tell the poor, or the middle class to to that.

Obey Jesus and you will have wisdom, even common sense, which escapes you.

Slower, lush: Leave all/sell all you have. That is part of the "we" "have to obey everything Jesus says."

Fraud. Keep posting, so all of TOL can witness, how much of a fraud, scammer,you are.

God's Truth

Slower, lush: Leave all/sell all you have. That is part of the "we" "have to obey everything Jesus says."

Fraud. Keep posting, so all of TOL can witness, how much of a fraud, scammer,you are.

How about this:

Matthew 18:3 And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Did those words of Jesus Christ become nullified with Paul's words?

NEVER.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus doesn't tell the poor, or the middle class to to that.

Obey Jesus and you will have wisdom, even common sense, which escapes you.
Jesus told a fisherman to do it!

You are factually challenged. Like so many here on TOL you think you know what the Bible teaches, but instead you have a fantasy story. Then you ignore every attempt to help you to understand it.

God's Truth

You are factually challenged. Like so many here on TOL you think you know what the Bible teaches, but instead you have a fantasy story. Then you ignore every attempt to help you to understand it.

That fisherman was one of the twelve apostles TO THE LAMB.

That fisherman was in front of Jesus Christ, GOD IN THE FLESH, and would become one that with Jesus would LAY THE FOUNDATION to the most important time EVER.

Do you have sense, even sense that is common?

God's Truth

Do you know what LAYING THE FOUNDATION means?

You are no apostle to the Lamb.

You are not laying the foundation.

The foundation has been laid.

God's Truth

Come on, Right Divider, tell me what the Bible teaches!

The Bible SAYS Jesus' word are Spirit and LIFE.

Do you go by anything Jesus says while he walked the earth? Just answer with a yes or a no.

Right Divider

Body part
That fisherman was one of the twelve apostles TO THE LAMB.

That fisherman was in front of Jesus Christ, GOD IN THE FLESH, and would become one that with Jesus would LAY THE FOUNDATION to the most important time EVER.

Do you have sense, even sense that is common?
So you think that this command was only for the twelve?

You have no sense at all.

You've said in previous posts that when Jesus told the rich man to sell all that this was just for him. And yet Jesus told others as well. There was a reason for IT that YOU do not understand (as usual).

God's Truth

So you think that this command was only for the twelve?

You have no sense at all.

You've said in previous posts that when Jesus told the rich man to sell all that this was just for him. And yet Jesus told others as well. There was a reason for IT that YOU do not understand (as usual).

Just answer the question.

Are you one of the Twelve Apostles to the Lamb?