ECT "Lordship 'Salvation'"-perverting the gospel of Christ

God's Truth

Drunk, or a scammer, as she continually says "We have to obey everything/all Jesus says," but, when we "test" her assertion, telling her to "sell all she has....go to Jerusalem....show yourself to a Levitical priest," she is exposed as a fraud, asserting that "Jesus did not tell me to sell everything...show myself to a Levitical priest," which means her "We have to obey everything Jesus says" is deceitful, means nothing, or "everything"/"all"
does not really mean "everything"/"all."

And when others counter with "The Lord Jesus Christ was not addressing me," she goes into her

"I do everything that Jesus tells me to do..... Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone........We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says."”-God’sUNTruth

.....deceitful spam.

1 Corinthians 11:32 When we are judged by the Lord, we are being disciplined so that we will not be condemned with the world.

God disciplines those that are saved if they sin.

That proves we are expected to stop sinning.

john w

Hall of Fame
If you keep doing the sins, then they are not in Hell, they are in you.

Made up. The Lord Jesus Christ died for all of my sins, forgiving me of all trespasses. Good news.

Vs.

You: No, He did not-He died for nothing/in vain. Bad news.

Contrasts.

You vile, wicked child of the devil.

john w

Hall of Fame
1 Corinthians 11:32 When we are judged by the Lord, we are being disciplined so that we will not be condemned with the world.

The above, in "response" to my:

"Originally Posted by john w View Post
Drunk, or a scammer, as she continually says "We have to obey everything/all Jesus says," but, when we "test" her assertion, telling her to "sell all she has....go to Jerusalem....show yourself to a Levitical priest," she is exposed as a fraud, asserting that "Jesus did not tell me to sell everything...show myself to a Levitical priest," which means her "We have to obey everything Jesus says" is deceitful, means nothing, or "everything"/"all"
does not really mean "everything"/"all."

And when others counter with "The Lord Jesus Christ was not addressing me," she goes into her

"I do everything that Jesus tells me to do..... Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone........We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says."”-God’sUNTruth

.....deceitful spam."

She is drunk, not even addressing my post.

God's Truth

he Forest Gump-ette classic:

Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post
"Paul calls them saints because they are supposed to have stopped sinning."

I have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires.

Galatians 5:24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires.

john w

Hall of Fame
1 Corinthians 1:1 It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and of a kind that even pagans do not tolerate: A man is sleeping with his father’s wife. 2 And you are proud! Shouldn’t you rather have gone into mourning and have put out of your fellowship the man who has been doing this? 3 For my part, even though I am not physically present, I am with you in spirit. As one who is present with you in this way, I have already passed judgment in the name of our Lord Jesus on the one who has been doing this. 4 So when you are assembled and I am with you in spirit, and the power of our Lord Jesus is present, 5 hand this man over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may be saved on the day of the Lord

The Forest Gump-ette classic:

Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post

God's Truth

Romans 8:13 For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live,

john w

Hall of Fame

They were suppose to stop sinning-it's called "sanctification." But no scripture defines a "saint" as one who stops sinning, no scripture bases who we9not you) are as "saints" on what we do, but bases our "sainthood" on who we are in Christ, for what He did. Your father the devil taught you:

ClimateSanity

I have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires.

Galatians 5:24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires.

24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

You didn't crucify your flesh through your own efforts. Your flesh was crucified 2000 years ago by Christ.

ClimateSanity

They were suppose to stop sinning-it's called "sanctification." But no scripture defines a "saint" as one who stops sinning, no scripture bases who we9not you) are as "saints" on what we do, but bases our "sainthood" on who we are in Christ, for what He did. Your father the devil taught you:

Stopping sinning is the process of sanctification. Justification precedes Sanctification. You must be justified before you can ever even attempt to be sanctified.

God's Truth

Happy hour scribble, from this demonic lush.

I posted a scripture from Paul saying we have to put to DEATH sexual sins, impurity, lust, evil desires, and greed, and you call it scribble, demonic, and words from a drunk.

Colossians 3:5 Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry.

God's Truth

24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.

You didn't crucify your flesh through your own efforts. Your flesh was crucified 2000 years ago by Christ.

That doesn't make sense. My flesh was not crucified 2000 years ago.

God's Truth

Sell all you have.

Watch.....:"He is not talking to me, and everything does not mean everything..."

Demonic lush.

If you obey Jesus, he will reveal himself to you. If Jesus reveals himself to you, you will know that you are not a rich man that cares more for his money than about the God Himself in the flesh in front of you.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I posted a scripture from Paul saying we have to put to DEATH sexual sins, impurity, lust, evil desires, and greed, and you call it scribble, demonic, and words from a drunk.

Colossians 3:5 Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry.

John W is telling you what he is.

He does not know the Lord, and any who think he does, are like him.

LA