ECT "Lordship 'Salvation'"-perverting the gospel of Christ

Derf

Made up, as whenever a child of the devil, Christ rejector, such as yourself, feels compelled to use "clearly," it means it is not clear, and that they are lying.

And clearly you are on pot, you wicked fruit cake, in the "spirit" of "Jim Beam," as all you do is plagiarize from the devil, and TBN, with this "repent is turning from sin" "duct tape" plagiarizing, re-hash, and this "commit" re-hash plagiarizing you loser. You flaming fruitcake, and habitual liar, like your father, and fellow demon, Tellalie.

Loser. Embarrassing clown.
Don't forget this part (from Dr McGee's downloadable notes and outlines):
GALATIANS — The epistle:
1. It is a stern, severe, and solemn message (Galatians 1:6-9; 3:1-5).
It does not correct conduct, as the Corinthian letters do, but it is corrective
The epistle contains no word of commendation, praise, or thanksgiving.
3. It is the declaration of emancipation from legalism of any type.​

Looks pretty bad for you john w. And spouting invectives only hurts your case.

BUT, fortunately for you, you are already past the justification phase, and into the sanctification phase--so you CAN repent, and you CAN give your life to Christ.

And you can start by admitting your plagiarism.

john w

Hall of Fame
Made up.

You can start, by getting saved.

"so you CAN repent, and you CAN give your life to Christ."-Dirt Derf

=another vile wolf exposed, satanically asserting that "repenting," as in "stop sinning," and "giving your life top Christ saves you.

You perverter. Get of this section of TOL-it's reserved for members of the boc, not wolves, and satan plagiarizers, like you and candyandycain.

"you CAN give your life to Christ."-satanic plagiarizer.

You learned that from other alleged "Christian"authors, who have been spamming that cliche for years, you hypocrite, as no scripture says that, plagiarizer.

Google:"give your life to Christ"
About 55,600,000 results (0.52 seconds)
Search Results
Salvation Through Jesus Christ -- Steps to Peace with God
www.cbn.com/stepstopeace/
Christian Broadcasting Network
God loves you and wants you to know Him so He can fill you with peace and give you real life ... Would you like to give your life over to Jesus Christ right now?
How to give your life to Christ - Olive Branch Community ...
www.olive-branch.org › Connect › Next Steps
What does it mean to commit my life to Christ and how do I do it? A personal relationship with Jesus is the most important decision you will ever make in your life. ... In a contest to see who can throw a rock to the moon, I am sure a muscular ...
Why is it so hard to surrender my life to Christ?
livingontheedge.org/christian.../why-is-it-so-hard-to-s...
Living on the Edge
Download the free MP3 How to Give God What He Wants the Most from the series ... I deeply understand how tough it can be to truly surrender your life to Jesus. ... What you need to really understand is what's behind your lack of surrender.
Give Your Life to Jesus and Begin a New Life – God.net
god.net › God › Articles
You are here: Home / God / Articles / Give Your Life to Jesus and Begin a New Life ... (John 14:6) Jesus the Christ is the only true path for unity with God. ... and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God not by works, so that no one can boast.
Romans 12 NCV - Give Your Lives to God - So brothers ...
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search...
BibleGateway.com
Give Your Lives to God - So brothers and sisters, since God has shown us great mercy, I beg you to offer your lives as a living sacrifice to him. ... All your content will be saved and you can seamlessly switch devices. I agree to the Terms of ..... 5 In the same way, we are many, but in Christ we are all one body. Each one is a ...
You're Happiest When You Give Your Life Away
purposedriven.com/.../youre-happiest-when-you-give-yo...
Purpose Driven
God designed you to be happiest when you are giving your life away. ... What are ways that you can serve others today? .... Bet Your Life on Jesus Christ · The Bible: A Consistent, Reliable Story · Examine the Evidence · Truth Is Written on Our ...
Salvation Prayer - God
www.allaboutgod.com/salvation-prayer.htm
"That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised ... I acknowledge the completed work of Your Son Jesus Christ in giving His life for me on the ... Find a local church where you can worship God.
Give Your Life to Christ — LifePoint Lebanon
www.lifepointlebanon.com/giveyourlife/
Believe in Jesus Christ alone to save you from your sins. Confess and ... Dedicate your life to be lived according to God's standards from this moment on. If that is ...
How to Find God? - Here's How to Personally Know God ...
www.everystudent.com/features/gettingconnected.html
This will explain how you can personally begin a relationship with God, right now. ... Principle One: God loves you and offers a wonderful plan for your life. ... Principle Four: We must individually accept Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. ... Only you can give me the power to change and become the person you created me to ...
Asking Jesus Christ Into Your Life - Star Vision Ministries
svministry.org/salvation.htm
Giving your life to Christ is easy ... sometimes living up to the promises you make when you give your life to Christ is difficult. But just remember, God won't give ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Searches related to you CAN give your life to Christ.
give your life to jesus scripture
giving your life to christ prayer
giving your life to god bible verses
give your life to jesus lyrics
giving your life to christ quotes
giving your life to god prayer
how to give your life to christ
giving my life to god quotes

john w

Hall of Fame
Don't forget this part] BUT, fortunately for you,

"fortune" from god of demons

And get this, demon-there is no such thing as "fortunately," "luck," as the LORD God is in control. Your father the devil taught you well.

Sssssssssssssssssssssssssss..............

john w

Hall of Fame
W, you should get out more often.

I'm going to an "Amway" convention tonight, and an "Up, Up With People" concert. And tomorrow night, I'm going to a "Hold 'Em" poker tournament.

And you should get out to the dentist more often, as members of the boc, which excludes you, can hear you grinding, gnashing, those big wolfie choppers of yours, even through the computer.

So there.

Derf

Google:"give your life to Christ"
About 55,600,000 results (0.52 seconds)
Search Results
Salvation Through Jesus Christ -- Steps to Peace with God
www.cbn.com/stepstopeace/
Christian Broadcasting Network

How to give your life to Christ - Olive Branch Community ...
www.olive-branch.org › Connect › Next Steps

Why is it so hard to surrender my life to Christ?
livingontheedge.org/christian.../why-is-it-so-hard-to-s...
Living on the Edge

Give Your Life to Jesus and Begin a New Life – God.net
god.net › God › Articles

Romans 12 NCV - Give Your Lives to God - So brothers ...
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search...
BibleGateway.com

You're Happiest When You Give Your Life Away
purposedriven.com/.../youre-happiest-when-you-give-yo...
Purpose Driven

Salvation Prayer - God
www.allaboutgod.com/salvation-prayer.htm

Give Your Life to Christ — LifePoint Lebanon
www.lifepointlebanon.com/giveyourlife/

How to Find God? - Here's How to Personally Know God ...
www.everystudent.com/features/gettingconnected.html

Asking Jesus Christ Into Your Life - Star Vision Ministries
svministry.org/salvation.htm

I see a little repentance going on there! I'm so proud of you--you acknowledged some sources. That's wonderful! I think you are starting to grow up (in the Lord, of course).

Now, about that J. Vernon McGee acknowledgement--what are you going to do about that? There's no shame in acknowledging that you read and agree with someone else's work. And I don't think Dr. McGee would think bad of you for using his material with proper acknowledgement. There is shame in claiming someone else's work as your own, like as follows:
Thanks, D. I would say that my post was brilliant, but I'm too humble, to assert that this brilliant post is brilliant.

And I think you will find that I assumed your own professed order (the "cart before the horse", as you seem inclined to put it) in saying that you can repent--once you are already justified--do you not agree with your own OP now? As bad as it is to claim another's work as your own, it seems rather worse to do so, then disavow what you wrote.

Is repentance beyond even the justified person's capabilities now?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Biblical order is sonship/justification, then service/sanctification. Those who reverse this biblical order are putting the proverbial "horse before the cart," and are confusing service to God the Father as sons, with service to become adopted sons. Those who make statements such as "make Jesus Lord of your life", "turn your life over to Jesus, give your life to Jesus", despite the fact that the heart of the gospel is the Lord Jesus Christ giving His life for us, and has nothing to do with us giving him anything, make this deadly error.

Deu 30:1 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee,
Deu 30:2 And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;
Deu 30:3 That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee. If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:

john w

Hall of Fame
I see a little repentance going on there! I'm so proud of you--you acknowledged some sources. That's wonderful! I think you are starting to grow up (in the Lord, of course).

Why you vile child of the devil, quoting your daddy, the devil, as you assert, like him, that "pride/being proud," is Godly. You, demon, referencing "the Lord?" Good one! And stuff your "stop sinning/repentance" satanic dung, wolfie. I have the righteousness of God in Christ, as the Lord Jesus Christ died for my sins, and was raised again, for my justification, and need not repent of anything-NADA. You hate that, wolfie, and are grinding your wolf teeth, as you read this.

Now, about that J. Vernon McGee acknowledgement--what are you going to do about that? There's no shame in acknowledging that you read and agree with someone else's work. And I don't think Dr. McGee would think bad of you for using his material with proper acknowledgement. There is shame in claiming someone else's work as your own, like as follows:

Made up, child of the devil, as you will not acknowledge,you demon,that you plagiarized other "Christian" writers, and the devil, as no scripture asserts "you CAN give your life to Christ" as a basis for justification. Now, how about you getting saved, you Lordship "salvation" wolf, and admit that you just spammed your father, the devil's. "work," here...?

Is repentance beyond even the justified person's capabilities now?

Repent of what, you perverter?

I thought so,you wicked demon.

You wicked wolf.

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm sure J Vernon McGee would like it. ha ha!

I'm sure that your idol...

Jan%20Crouch%202.jpg

...would like your devilish, fruitcake "posts," you satan/TBN("The Devil's Broadcasting Network")plagiarizer.

john w

Hall of Fame

TOL history is made,as, for once, andyc made me laugh, as when do my Isaac the bartender impression at work, parties,....most don't "get it." They would get my "Doc"("Zigfried") impression, given how chicks dig me...

Derf

Why you vile child of the devil, quoting your daddy, the devil, as you assert, like him, that "pride/being proud," is Godly. You, demon, referencing "the Lord?" Good one! And stuff your "stop sinning/repentance" satanic dung, wolfie. I have the righteousness of God in Christ, as the Lord Jesus Christ died for my sins, and was raised again, for my justification, and need not repent of anything-NADA. You hate that, wolfie, and are grinding your wolf teeth, as you read this.

Made up, child of the devil, as you will not acknowledge,you demon,that you plagiarized other "Christian" writers, and the devil, as no scripture asserts "you CAN give your life to Christ" as a basis for justification. Now, how about you getting saved, you Lordship "salvation" wolf, and admit that you just spammed your father, the devil's. "work," here...?

Repent of what, you perverter?

I thought so,you wicked demon.

You wicked wolf.

Now, now, now, let's not regress. You don't want to return to the mire so soon (2 Pet 2:22).

Seriously, you think it's ok to take credit for someone else's work, but it's evil to give your life to Christ?

Maybe you should re-read the old standby:
For me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. [Phil 1:21]

And look a few verses down:
Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ. Then, whether I come and see you or only hear about you in my absence, I will know that you stand firm in the one Spirit, striving together as one for the faith of the gospel [Phil 1:27-28]

Is that not Paul both exemplifying the giving of one's life to Christ ("to live is Christ"), and admonishing the Philippians to do so as well ("conduct yourself in a manner worthy of the gospel")?

Is that not Paul also saying that we shouldn't be striving unnecessarily against our fellow believers? Perhaps their wording isn't the best, and maybe they have things a little out of order, but does that make them Satan's spawn or wolves in sheep's clothing? How soon after we believe should we start giving our lives to Christ? Is it wrong to do so the minute one believes?

Of course giving our life to Christ does not "buy" salvation! there's no disagreement here--our atoning for our own sin leaves us dead (Rom 6:23)! But what else are we supposed to do in response for the one that gave His life for us, except give ourselves to Him to use as He sees fit? If He bought us (1 Cor 6:20), He owns us. But do we not still "kick against the pricks" (rebel against His authority)? That process of sanctification you mentioned before should certainly be moving us toward a giving of our very lives to Him by being willing to die for Him. Shouldn't we also give our lives to Him by being willing to LIVE for Him?

And that means that when we do sin (like plagiarize, perhaps?), we should confess it, so that He can "heal us from all unrighteousness" (1 Jn 1:9 KJV). Or does "having the righteousness of Christ" mean that we never sin?????
and need not repent of anything-NADA.
Are you a better definer of our life in Christ than the original Saint John?

john w

Hall of Fame
Now, now, now, let's not regress. You don't want to return to the mire so soon (2 Pet 2:22).

Stumped me there, child of the devil.

Seriously, you think it's ok to take credit for someone else's work, but it's evil to give your life to Christ?

Made up. You wicked plagiarizer of the devil, and other websites, as you devilishly copy'npaste, plagiarize this satanic spam, that is not in the book, rejecting that the Lord Jesus Christ gave His life for us, you substituting yours, for His, as a basis of your acceptance by Him-from the pits of hell:

Maybe you should re-read the old standby:
For me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. [Phil 1:21]

Paul is talking about sanctification, demon, not justification. Maybe you should get saved.
And look a few verses down:
Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ. Then, whether I come and see you or only hear about you in my absence, I will know that you stand firm in the one Spirit, striving together as one for the faith of the gospel [Phil 1:27-28]

Is that not Paul both exemplifying the giving of one's life to Christ ("to live is Christ"), and admonishing the Philippians to do so as well ("conduct yourself in a manner worthy of the gospel")?

Is that not Paul also saying that we shouldn't be striving unnecessarily against our fellow believers? Perhaps their wording isn't the best, and maybe they have things a little out of order, but does that make them Satan's spawn or wolves in sheep's clothing? How soon after we believe should we start giving our lives to Christ? Is it wrong to do so the minute one believes?

Sanctification, demon-not justification. And " we shouldn't be striving unnecessarily against our fellow believers?" does not apply to you, wolf-ette.

Of course giving our life to Christ does not "buy" salvation! there's no disagreement here--our atoning for our own sin leaves us dead (Rom 6:23)! But what else are we supposed to do in response for the one that gave His life for us, except give ourselves to Him to use as He sees fit? If He bought us (1 Cor 6:20), He owns us. But do we not still "kick against the pricks" (rebel against His authority)? That process of sanctification you mentioned before should certainly be moving us toward a giving of our very lives to Him by being willing to die for Him. Shouldn't we also give our lives to Him by being willing to LIVE for Him?

You say that it does, demon. My evidence? Your "posts."

And that means that when we do sin (like plagiarize, perhaps?), we should confess it, so that He can "heal us from all unrighteousness" (1 Jn 1:9 KJV). Or does "having the righteousness of Christ" mean that we never sin?????
Are you a better definer of our life in Christ than the original Saint John?

I am saint John, and you are the plagiarizer, demon, of the devil, and others, from other sites, as you plagiarized this:

You vile wolf-ette.

Derf

Stumped me there, child of the devil.

Made up. You wicked plagiarizer of the devil, and other websites, as you devilishly copy'npaste, plagiarize this satanic spam, that is not in the book, rejecting that the Lord Jesus Christ gave His life for us, you substituting yours, for His, as a basis of your acceptance by Him-from the pits of hell:

Paul is talking about sanctification, demon, not justification. Maybe you should get saved.

Sanctification, demon-not justification. And " we shouldn't be striving unnecessarily against our fellow believers?" does not apply to you, wolf-ette.

You say that it does, demon. My evidence? Your "posts."

I am saint John, and you are the plagiarizer, demon, of the devil, and others, from other sites, as you plagiarized this:

You vile wolf-ette.
Your misdirection attempt is quite interesting and tiring at the same time.

I've seen nothing that suggests you agree that you've copied Dr. McGee's work despite it being shown to you directly. The real St John would want you to confess. You can't even pretend to be St John without acknowledging that you can sin and need to confess.

john w

Hall of Fame
Your misdirection attempt is quite interesting and tiring at the same time.

I've seen nothing that suggests you agree that you've copied Dr. McGee's work despite it being shown to you directly. The real St John would want you to confess. You can't even pretend to be St John without acknowledging that you can sin and need to confess.

The old reliable misdirection ploy....that's your best shot, child of the devil?

You vile plagiarizer,as I've seen nothing that suggests you agree that you've copied satan's devilish "doctrine," and others, who have spammed, when they satanically assert "give your life to Christ," despite it being shown to you directly.

See how that works, demon?

No, wolf-confess what sin/sins? The Lord Jesus Crist died for my sins, was judged in my place-all my trespasses were forgiven. You and your fellow wolves/wolf-ette's hate that, and you are grinding your wolfie teeth, as you read this.

Perverter of the gospel of Christ.

john w

Hall of Fame
So our Lord will forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Translated: The Lord Jesus Christ did not die for our sins, and forgive us all trespasses, and was not judged in our place.

Sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...................

"you CAN give your life to Christ."-dirty Derf satanic plagiarizer.

Read:"Exclusively Christian Theology"

You and your wolfpack are not wanted here, wolfie.