"Lord, Lord, Didn't We...?"

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Tulip is the Gospel

Who are you trying to convince, yourself? 2 Pe 2:1. You are not a Christian. And that "I" in :freak: tulip? :listen: You resist him every day. Jer 17:9 The only thing to be decided here for you is your temperature in hell. Pr 25:22, Lk 12:47

As a reminder Beloved57 is 19 number on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

beloved57

Who are you trying to convince, yourself? 2 Pe 2:1. You are not a Christian. And that "I" in :freak: tulip? :listen: You resist him every day. Jer 17:9 The only thing to be decided here for you is your temperature in hell. Pr 25:22, Lk 12:47

As a reminder Beloved57 is 19 number on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

I'm not trying to convince anyone, just stating a truth !

False Prophet

The Apostolic Faith newspaper reported altar calls and huge crowds coming to the Asusa Street mission to see pastor Seymour preach the baptism of the Holy Ghost. Was this the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ? William Seymour preached the baptism of the Holy Ghost! Were not great signs, wonders, and people being slain in the spirit going on at the Asusa St mission? Jesus said, "By their fruits you will know them!" Was the good fruit love, joy, peace? No their fruit was healing, tongues, and gifts of prophecy!
Now I will sing for my friend a song about his vineyard.
My friend had a vineyard
on a hill with very rich soil.
2 He dug and cleared the field of stones
and planted the best grapevines there.
He built a tower in the middle of it
and cut out a winepress as well.
He hoped good grapes would grow there,
but only bad ones grew. Isa 5

The grapes are the fruit. We are to bear good fruit. A good tree bears good fruit, not a mixture of good and bad fruit. Those trees that do not bear good fruit are cut down and cast into the fire.
What more could I have done for my vineyard
than I have already done?
Although I expected good grapes to grow,
why were there only bad ones?
5 Now I will tell you
what I will do to my vineyard:
I will remove the hedge,
and it will be burned.
I will break down the stone wall,
Isa 5
This stone wall is the white washed wall. The prophets of the harlot church daub the wall with white wash instead of brick and morter. God will tear down this white washed wall, because their foundation is built on shifting sand and not on the rock.
I will ruin my field.
It will not be trimmed or hoed,
and weeds and thorns will grow there.
I will command the clouds
not to rain on it.”
Isa 5
The clouds of heaven will not bring the Spirit to the harlot church. There is a famine of the Word in the harlot church today, because they preach the "peace and safety" message which is "no calamity will come upon you."
9 The Lord All-Powerful said this to me:

“The fine houses will be destroyed;
the large and beautiful houses will be left empty.
10 At that time a ten-acre vineyard will make only six gallons of wine,
and ten bushels of seed will grow only half a bushel of grain.”
11 How terrible it will be for people who rise early in the morning
to look for strong drink,
who stay awake late at night,
becoming drunk with wine.
12 At their parties they have lyres, harps,
tambourines, flutes, and wine.
They don’t see what the Lord has done
or notice the work of his hands.
13 So my people will be captured and taken away,
because they don’t really know me.
All the great people will die of hunger,
and the common people will die of thirst.
14 So the place of the dead wants more and more people,
and it opens wide its mouth.
Jerusalem’s important people and common people will go down into it,
with their happy and noisy ones.

The jubilant ones of the harlot church shall shout and sing with their noisy instruments while they descend down into hell.

Robert Pate

Banned
The Apostolic Faith newspaper reported altar calls and huge crowds coming to the Asusa Street mission to see pastor Seymour preach the baptism of the Holy Ghost. Was this the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ? William Seymour preached the baptism of the Holy Ghost! Were not great signs, wonders, and people being slain in the spirit going on at the Asusa St mission? Jesus said, "By their fruits you will know them!" Was the good fruit love, joy, peace? No their fruit was healing, tongues, and gifts of prophecy!
Now I will sing for my friend a song about his vineyard.
My friend had a vineyard
on a hill with very rich soil.
2 He dug and cleared the field of stones
and planted the best grapevines there.
He built a tower in the middle of it
and cut out a winepress as well.
He hoped good grapes would grow there,
but only bad ones grew. Isa 5

The grapes are the fruit. We are to bear good fruit. A good tree bears good fruit, not a mixture of good and bad fruit. Those trees that do not bear good fruit are cut down and cast into the fire.
What more could I have done for my vineyard
than I have already done?
Although I expected good grapes to grow,
why were there only bad ones?
5 Now I will tell you
what I will do to my vineyard:
I will remove the hedge,
and it will be burned.
I will break down the stone wall,
Isa 5
This stone wall is the white washed wall. The prophets of the harlot church daub the wall with white wash instead of brick and morter. God will tear down this white washed wall, because their foundation is built on shifting sand and not on the rock.
I will ruin my field.
It will not be trimmed or hoed,
and weeds and thorns will grow there.
I will command the clouds
not to rain on it.”
Isa 5
The clouds of heaven will not bring the Spirit to the harlot church. There is a famine of the Word in the harlot church today, because they preach the "peace and safety" message which is "no calamity will come upon you."
9 The Lord All-Powerful said this to me:

“The fine houses will be destroyed;
the large and beautiful houses will be left empty.
10 At that time a ten-acre vineyard will make only six gallons of wine,
and ten bushels of seed will grow only half a bushel of grain.”
11 How terrible it will be for people who rise early in the morning
to look for strong drink,
who stay awake late at night,
becoming drunk with wine.
12 At their parties they have lyres, harps,
tambourines, flutes, and wine.
They don’t see what the Lord has done
or notice the work of his hands.
13 So my people will be captured and taken away,
because they don’t really know me.
All the great people will die of hunger,
and the common people will die of thirst.
14 So the place of the dead wants more and more people,
and it opens wide its mouth.
Jerusalem’s important people and common people will go down into it,
with their happy and noisy ones.

The jubilant ones of the harlot church shall shout and sing with their noisy instruments while they descend down into hell.

Pentecostalism has covered the land like the plague of frogs in Egypt.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
"Not every one that says unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven: but he that does the will of my Father which is in heaven" Matthew 7:21.

The will of the Father is that you believe on his Son Jesus Christ, John 6:40.

"Many will say to me on that day (Judgment day) Lord, Lord, have we not preached in your name? and in your name cast out devils? and in your name done many wonderful works? Matthew 7:22.

Lord, Lord, didn't I become a follower of John Calvin?
Lord, Lord, didn't I Join the Catholic church?
Lord, Lord, wasn't I baptised?
Lord, Lord, didn't I, didn't I, didn't I ?

There are multitudes that believe salvation is the result of them doing something or becoming something. They are trusting in themselves and not in the work and the person of Jesus Christ.

"And then I will profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me you that work iniquity" Matthew 7:23.

HOW TO BE SAVED

Salvation always has been and always will be by faith, mainly faith in the work and the person of Jesus Christ. Not faith in a doctrine or a religion. The only thing that God honors in the New Testament is faith in the work and the person of his Son Jesus Christ.

If you want to be saved renounce whatever you are trusting in, whether it be Calvinism, Catholicism, or whatever and place all of your faith in Christ and in Christ alone. Jesus is the savior, not what you do, or in what you have become. In the judgment the only thing that is going to stand is the righteousness of Christ. If you are not found to be "In Christ" trusting in him and in him alone, you will perish.

Amen.